Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)

Search this Thread

Old 4/10/11, 03:36 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)

Just had the Street Scene front fascia, center foglight grille, lower billet grilles, and side skirts installed along with a Saleen rear end kit. Dealer said the Street Scene parts all fit perfectly, but they had some difficulties with the Saleen rear. In the end though, it turned out looking great. Enjoy the loads of pictures. Let me know what you think!
Attached Thumbnails Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-front-body-kit.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-front-body-kit-close.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-front-driver-quarter-body-kit.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-driver-side-body-kit.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-rear-driver-quarter-body-kit.jpg  

Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-rear-body-kit.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-rear-body-kit-close.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-rear-passenger-quarter-body-kit.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-passenger-side-body-kit.jpg  
Old 4/10/11, 03:40 PM
Bullitt Member

...and the rest.
Attached Thumbnails Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-front-angle-body-kit.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-front-angle-body-kit-2.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-driver-side-body-kit-home.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-body-kit-hills.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-rear-passenger-quarter-body-kit-home.jpg  

Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-low-passenger-side-body-kit.jpg   Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)-front-passenger-body-kit-angle.jpg  
Old 4/10/11, 03:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Very nice!
Old 4/10/11, 04:04 PM

So those side skirts are Street Scene? Do they just go over the existing black side skirt or replace it?
Old 4/10/11, 04:26 PM
Bullitt Member

The stock black ones come off. And yes they're Street Scene skirts.
Old 4/10/11, 04:55 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
That's ****ing awesome
Old 4/10/11, 04:59 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
ballin' -- uber sweet house too!
Old 4/10/11, 05:45 PM
Bullitt Member

Looks mean as heck!! I have been thinking about a body kit like this since january. Not feeling the Saleen decklid panel though. Maybe one with the 5.0 badge on it instead?
Old 4/10/11, 05:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 622 Likes on 447 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
That's the same thing I thought. I love the porch.
Old 4/10/11, 06:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

Looks like there are fitment issues with the Saleen rear bumper, but your car is so amazing!
I wonder what it would look like if you installed the Shelby GT350 rear tail lights...
Old 4/10/11, 06:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Sick...i like the look of the SS front bumper. I was thinking of going with this one but i don't think it will look good with my plastic roush splitters and rear valence
Old 4/10/11, 06:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 552 Likes on 358 Posts
Looks Badass
Old 4/10/11, 07:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by THebb22
The stock black ones come off. And yes they're Street Scene skirts.
What size and brand are your wheels? Never mind lol just found out.

Last edited by c0achmke; 4/10/11 at 07:25 PM.
Old 4/10/11, 07:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
very nice house..oh and the car ain't to bad either.

All joking aside that is sick dude. The only thing I don't like about the SS bumper is that they coulda lowered the black opening a few inches. looks a little to big. Love it though.

Now for a mean sounding exhaust
Old 4/10/11, 07:49 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Looks real good, id like to see more of the front with better light on the black part..
Old 4/10/11, 07:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Looks pretty clean... nice job sir!
Old 4/10/11, 08:09 PM

wow... amazing looking car. This makes me re-think my colour choices for when i order my GT later this year.

I owned a 06 performance white GT and absolutely loved it but was thinking of shaking things up a bit this time around (thinking race red or grabber blue) but wow does a nice clean white coupe with some tasteful mods look amazing!

Again amazing looking ride OP. Looks like you have the glass roof. How are you liking it? Any input or thoughts on the glass roof so far? Would love to hear more about the glass roof from owners that have them now.

Last edited by MustangJay86; 4/10/11 at 08:11 PM.
Old 4/10/11, 08:36 PM
GT Member

That looks amazing.. I have been seriously considering this front bumper, except I would replace the fogs/grille with a Saleen grille, and have the L pieces on the edges of it painted black..Yours Looks amazing, though!!
Old 4/11/11, 07:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! I wanted to do something original and was pretty nervous about how everything would flow, but as far as I'm concerned it ended up being a home run. I couldn't be happier with the clean yet agressive look.

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Well thank you. The brick house is actually my parents' house, moved out of there a few years back. The other is mine though.

Originally Posted by brewsky54
Looks mean as heck!! I have been thinking about a body kit like this since january. Not feeling the Saleen decklid panel though. Maybe one with the 5.0 badge on it instead?
If it was up to me, I'd have some other unmarked decklid panel, but this one comes with the rear end kit and I didn't feel like paying $200 for a different one.

Originally Posted by theACE
Looks like there are fitment issues with the Saleen rear bumper, but your car is so amazing!
I wonder what it would look like if you installed the Shelby GT350 rear tail lights...
I'm waiting for some sort of black tail light bezels to come out. There's a good chance I'll end up putting them on.

Originally Posted by Onelildude
Sick...i like the look of the SS front bumper. I was thinking of going with this one but i don't think it will look good with my plastic roush splitters and rear valence
Depending on how you paint it, it may look alright. Like if you paint the "L" shaped portions to the sides of the center opening black it may flow ok...kinda hard to say though.

Originally Posted by SynisterGT
very nice house..oh and the car ain't to bad either.

All joking aside that is sick dude. The only thing I don't like about the SS bumper is that they coulda lowered the black opening a few inches. looks a little to big. Love it though.

Now for a mean sounding exhaust
Thanks! Actually I've got a very mean sounding exhaust on the way. It's the same Speedtech (Stainless Works) exhaust that Intervention has.

Originally Posted by MustangJay86
wow... amazing looking car. This makes me re-think my colour choices for when i order my GT later this year.

I owned a 06 performance white GT and absolutely loved it but was thinking of shaking things up a bit this time around (thinking race red or grabber blue) but wow does a nice clean white coupe with some tasteful mods look amazing!

Again amazing looking ride OP. Looks like you have the glass roof. How are you liking it? Any input or thoughts on the glass roof so far? Would love to hear more about the glass roof from owners that have them now.
I love the glass roof. I opened the shade the moment I got the car and I've yet to have it closed while driving since. Makes the car feel so much more open and airy. I also really like how it contrasts the white on my car...works perfectly with my whole black/white theme.
Old 4/11/11, 07:58 AM
Bullitt Member

Looks amazing only thing I don't like is the way the exhaust looks in those openings. Also not sure if you know but you can get the cdc no logo blackout panels for only $99+shipping on ebaymotors
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...item43a48562ba
from several different sellers. If you we're wanting something like that and you could most likely turn around and sell your saleen part for more then that. Just a thought. Also man cut that darn tree top ant down or ad a shorty please. The rest of the car is soooooooo clean&mean looking, but the ant from some angles ruins it again just my .02c
I also would love to see you either remove&paint your 5.0 badges or get some of those sick looking black ones and some powerdome stripes would really set your car off man

Last edited by 3.73-11; 4/11/11 at 08:00 AM.

Quick Reply: Body Kit Installed (Many Pictures Included)