Notices
'10-14 V6 Modifications Place to discuss 2010 V6 modifications

Roush Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 1/1/15, 01:27 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Roush Exhaust

I just put on my Roush exhaust yesterday on My 2014 SGM and I couldn't be happier. It sounds awesome! I had it put on by my Ford dealership and afterwords, the guys all wanted to hear it and we compared it to the GT. I know I don't have a V8, but the sounds aren't that far off. I got my V6 for a steal back in June - about 12k less than a comparably loaded GT. I am so happy with my decision and my exhaust just makes me that much happier.....and for the icing on the cake, I got the exhaust on sale on Black Friday from American Muscle....thanks AM!!! Happy New Year everyone!
Old 1/2/15, 07:40 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by tony2014mustang
I just put on my Roush exhaust yesterday on My 2014 SGM and I couldn't be happier. It sounds awesome! I had it put on by my Ford dealership and afterwords, the guys all wanted to hear it and we compared it to the GT. I know I don't have a V8, but the sounds aren't that far off. I got my V6 for a steal back in June - about 12k less than a comparably loaded GT. I am so happy with my decision and my exhaust just makes me that much happier.....and for the icing on the cake, I got the exhaust on sale on Black Friday from American Muscle....thanks AM!!! Happy New Year everyone!
Hey! Happy New Year! I'm very happy to "hear" that you're enjoying the Axle-Back so much! It's crazy to think how just a pair of mufflers can change the entire driving experience so much!

Let me know if there's ever anything I can help out with and we hope you have a great weekend!

Alex