2010 Mods - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

4.6L GT Modifications Place to discuss the 4.6L 2010 motor based modifcations.

2010 Mods

Old 9/11/17, 07:19 PM   #1

2010 Mods

More mods to go with the Edelbrock SC on my 4.6L.. added the Roush 3rd link AntiWheel Hop kit.... added a MGW shifter... added a Shaftmasters Alum One Piece driveshaft... all installed by my boys at Watson Racing. Great mods, everything as expected and a professional insto job by Watson....!!!
flipper521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Old 9/12/17, 07:30 PM   #2
V6 Member

Better lower control arms will help if that UCA doesnt completely fix wheel hop. Do you have wider wheels, with really good tires already? That can make a huge difference. Upgrading your radiator might be a good idea with all the extra heat a SC will bring. A full headers back exhaust should let you make a little more power while lowering your boost
fourdegrees11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/12/17, 07:48 PM   #3

Thanks for your info. So far so good on the wheel hop. Stock tires and stock wheels... (P255/40/R19). The SC has its own intercooler, but are you suggesting an upgrade to the factory radiator/cooling system? Right now I'm running 5lbs boost and I'm happy with the performance, anymore HP and I've got to be concerned about my internals....
flipper521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/12/17, 07:58 PM   #4
V6 Member

Factory radiator upgrade, yes. If and when you upgrade the wheels/tires you will find out more on the wheel hop, as more traction can bring it back out.
fourdegrees11 is offline   Reply With Quote