Notices
Performance White Performance White 2010+ Mustangs

Those with the red interior and white strip..question

Search this Thread

Old 5/27/12, 01:47 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Those with the red interior and white strip..question

for you all. I have an issue with my white strip . My blue jeans left a mark on the white bottom seat. I got it out once before but i guess it has been to long since the last clean up and now i cant seem to get out the blue . I got some of it out but now im afraid to rub it harder to get it out..Any suggestions?
Old 5/30/12, 08:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I use meguiars leather cleaner with an applicator pad and that always gets my stripe clean, however I always do the drivers side once a week so maybe that's why it always comes off. Try lexol leather cleaner, the Acura dealer i take my TL to here in Phoenix always uses this to clean leather. The service manager swears by it but I've never used it.
Old 6/5/12, 07:21 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Thamac15
I use meguiars leather cleaner with an applicator pad and that always gets my stripe clean, however I always do the drivers side once a week so maybe that's why it always comes off. Try lexol leather cleaner, the Acura dealer i take my TL to here in Phoenix always uses this to clean leather. The service manager swears by it but I've never used it.
I have these seats in my white 12 GT vert. I can see how this could become a problem. So far it has not for me. I just want to comment that I have used the Lexol cleaner on y other cars and have found it to work well. I usually follow it up with a leather conditioner. I don't do it all that often, every couple of years or so.
Old 6/9/12, 12:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by redneb

I have these seats in my white 12 GT vert. I can see how this could become a problem. So far it has not for me. I just want to comment that I have used the Lexol cleaner on y other cars and have found it to work well. I usually follow it up with a leather conditioner. I don't do it all that often, every couple of years or so.
Only a couple of years in between conditioning? Treat your leather more often lol. I do the drivers side once a week and all leather in the car once a month.
Old 6/9/12, 12:37 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Thamac15
Only a couple of years in between conditioning? Treat your leather more often lol. I do the drivers side once a week and all leather in the car once a month.