Motorsports All motorsports action here, regardless of manufacturer

2nd race and Nascar ignores the Biff!

Search this Thread

Old 3/9/12, 07:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve@CJPP
So why are you still watching? Seems to frustrate you more than entertain you. Come on now, Nascar is a southern grown sport and everyone knows that southern boys/ladies love their Chevys so it shouldn't be any surprise if there is a little Chevy love in Nascar.

Oh and second just means you were the first one to lose.
Because it's like watching a train wreck! Ya wanna look, then ya wanna look away! You hope against hope that the Fords make a good showing or win and certian Chevy drivers get stuffed into the wall (caused by another Chevy driver is best) and just watching them blow their engines in the last half of the race! I understand why people hate certain things in life . I hate Chevys as much as the next Ford lover. But when you worked for Chevy like I did for too many years you experience alot of lousey engineering, alot of false advertisement, and even salesmen stooping to brand bashing to make a sale! Well, I know how to play that game! When Obama bailed out GM, I felt like I won game, set, and match! If you build something right, you don't need bail-out money! Yet Nascar keeps shoving Chevy (and Toyota, thanks to the Waltrips(SARCASM INTENDED) up our butts! But I guess the big reason I watch Nascar is that I want to know what's going on! Kinda like that old Sicilian saying, "Keep your frinds close, but keep your enemies closer".