Notices
'10-14 Saleen Mustangs

The last Saleen!

Search this Thread

Old 10/29/11, 10:42 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Very nice car, Love it !! Sucks its going out of the Country, on a side not I LOVE THAT GRILL!, Looks like it would work for better cooling for those Boss guys in the south.
Old 10/30/11, 09:59 AM
Swamp Donkey Aficionado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tj@steeda
Just wanted to inform the consumers who are not familiar with Steeda that we will be picking up where other manufacturers have left off. We are close to the final stages of offering serialized Mustangs to Ford dealers as part of our new serialized Mustang Program.

Not taking away from the Saleen thread but just wanted to let consumers know that serialized Mustangs are still going to be very much on the market.

http://www.steeda.com/blog/2011/08/s...hicle-program/

This officially serialized program will initially offer the following vehicles via a network of specially selected Ford Dealers:
•Steeda Q650 StreetFighter (supercharged 5.0L)
•Steeda Q450 SuperSport (naturally aspirated 5.0L)
•Steeda Q350 Sport(3.7L V6)
•Raceskinz Edition (available in all powertrain configurations)

In addition to the above vehicle lines, we will also be producing a series of other special edition vehicles with unique appeal – to be followed by other vehicle lines in the future that will provide the fully comprehensive product line-up so many enthusiasts have asked for.
Understanding that Steeda is all about performance and that their aesthetic modifications only occur if they'll aid in function, ie, dissipating underhood heat, keeping the car planted to the ground, etc, but... the Saleen is soooo **** sexy.

Old 10/30/11, 10:53 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
And that is what makes Mustangs such a great car.. You can add the performance, you can dress up the looks, or you can do both!

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co.../photo_03.html

You will see the soon to be released line up from Steeda. You won't be disappointed!
Attached Thumbnails The last Saleen!-mmfp_1105_05_o-2011_steeda_sport_edition_mustang_gt-passenger_side_profile.jpg  
Old 10/30/11, 08:09 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
TJ how much more will the Steeda stangs cost?

Can it be done post title?

If I could have ordered a "Steeda" 5.0 that came from the dealer w/tune, CAI and Steeda Q fascia I would have done it.
Old 10/30/11, 08:29 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
And that is what makes Mustangs such a great car.. You can add the performance, you can dress up the looks, or you can do both!

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co.../photo_03.html

You will see the soon to be released line up from Steeda. You won't be disappointed!
LOL bad karma tj posting a Steeda on a Saleen thread. LOL
Old 10/30/11, 11:32 PM
Cobra Member

I must've had my head in the sand because I had no idea Saleen was getting out of the Mustang business. Any ideas why?
Old 10/31/11, 12:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Saleen is going away, Shelby will be leavin the mustang industry, whats next? I bet Steeda or Roush will probably try to sign a contract with Ford.
Old 10/31/11, 10:46 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
Prices are not released on the specific models that are coming to local Ford dealers, yet.. There will be a press release in the near future outlining the models,specs, and pricing on these vehicles.

When you say post title, are you refering to creating a Steeda from a previously purchased 5.0?
Old 10/31/11, 11:59 AM

Last Saleen ever an automatic, so disappoint!
Old 11/1/11, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by MARZ
Understanding that Steeda is all about performance and that their aesthetic modifications only occur if they'll aid in function, ie, dissipating underhood heat, keeping the car planted to the ground, etc, but... the Saleen is soooo **** sexy.
Thats the main reason why Saleen and Shelby have been so successful. They didnt just produce a car with a couple aesthetic modifications or a couple go fast goodies. Both men rebuilt/designed the car that they liked. Whatever it was, good taste, a gift, talent, it set them apart, with each having a "signature" look.
Old 11/1/11, 07:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 11stgGT

Thats the main reason why Saleen and Shelby have been so successful. They didnt just produce a car with a couple aesthetic modifications or a couple go fast goodies. Both men rebuilt/designed the car that they liked. Whatever it was, good taste, a gift, talent, it set them apart, with each having a "signature" look.
Have you seen the saleen raptor? Its their own in house creation and **** that thing looks mad sexy
Old 11/2/11, 09:47 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Prices are not released on the specific models that are coming to local Ford dealers, yet.. There will be a press release in the near future outlining the models,specs, and pricing on these vehicles.

When you say post title, are you refering to creating a Steeda from a previously purchased 5.0?
yes, I mean if you already bought one.
Old 11/2/11, 09:54 PM
Cobra Member

I'm having a tough time seeing the pictures with any detail...I think they should be bigger...