Auto Shows and Events Car shows happen all across the world, here's the place to post the pics!

Cars and Coffee 4/5/08

Search this Thread

Old 4/11/08 | 07:43 PM
Bullitt Member

I had a great time hanging out with you guys
I won't be able to make it to R&R next week I have tix to the Brea Improv "Playboy night" (it's not like it sounds) they do have a Playboy bunny inbetween comedians and you can get in line to take a picture with her. I'm just waiting for the day they have Playgirl night... guess it's not likely.

I may have a couple xtra tix if my brother cancels. Brea may be too far for you guys. If he cancels it will be last minute due to work.
Old 4/11/08 | 09:11 PM
Cobra R Member

i need to get to cars and coffee one of these days.
Old 4/12/08 | 08:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by kanicas
I won't be able to make it to R&R next week I have tix to the Brea Improv "Playboy night" (it's not like it sounds) they do have a Playboy bunny inbetween comedians and you can get in line to take a picture with her. I'm just waiting for the day they have Playgirl night... guess it's not likely.

I may have a couple xtra tix if my brother cancels. Brea may be too far for you guys. If he cancels it will be last minute due to work.
Glad you could join in on the fun ! Next time we get together you should come along.

Heck, Brea is about 5 mins. away from me !

Problem is I can't miss R&R. Bill's Supercharged debut (I hope) and my last show before the blower.
Old 4/12/08 | 11:29 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Monica it was fun at Stillen are you going to Fab Fords? try to hook up with us or breakfast and lunch and afternoon brews! at Portillos

Jed
Old 4/13/08 | 08:48 PM
Bullitt Member

I just found out yesterday that I'm not going to put my car in the Knott's show. I have to go to my grandmother's 75 B-Day. I'm planning on going to the show early but I have to leave by 11am to make it to grandma's by noon. Too bad the Knott's people will not let me leave the show early. I'm sure I will still have fun hanging out in the am.

Just let me know when you guys are getting together and I might be able to make it.
Old 4/13/08 | 08:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I just found out yesterday that I'm not going to put my car in the Knott's show. I have to go to my grandmother's 75 B-Day. I'm planning on going to the show early but I have to leave by 11am to make it to grandma's by noon. Too bad the Knott's people will not let me leave the show early. I'm sure I will still have fun hanging out in the am.

Just let me know when you guys are getting together and I might be able to make it.
Nice hanging out with you Monica, look foward to seeing you at knotts