Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

Ford ESP Extended Warranty Price Hike?

Search this Thread

Old 3/26/07, 04:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ford ESP Extended Warranty Price Hike?

I got this email today... just wondering if anyone knows what the new 2007 ESP Price hike will be? Not sure how much I'd be "saving" by pulling the trigger before 3/31... Thx.

Price Increases Scheduled for April 1st! Doc, because of your previous interest in Ford ESP, we thought that you would like to be alerted to an impending price increase that will go into effect April 1st. Increases for some models will be substantial. Why not take advantage of today's pricing?

New 2007 ESP Price Guide
goes into effect
April 1st.

Wait no longer!
Prices will never be lower than they are right now.

Simply visit www.FordWarrantys.com, enter Promotion Code, and $190 will be deducted from any plan you choose. This is a real Ford backed extended warranty, honored by every Ford dealer in the country. You can be covered up to 100,000 miles, with the most extensive coverage available. Save hundreds $$$$ over regular dealer pricing. We sell in volume and pass the savings on to you.
This promotional discount is only valid on purchases made on www.fordwarrantys.com
This is a no risk offer backed by our 60 day 100% money back satisfaction guarantee!
Old 3/26/07, 06:12 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ford Warranties.com is a site run by a dealer. There is NO price increase for the 2007 warranties, TRUST ME!! We have our price book and its good for the entire year. If we were getting new prices, we would have had the books weeks ago. He's telling you there will be a price hike, to get you to purchase the warranty now, instead of later.
Old 3/26/07, 06:17 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the reply... Good to know. I was wondering if that was the case given this came out just a few days before the so called 'price increase' . Plan on buying an extended warranty.. but not just yet.