Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

Country Ford in Levittown refuses to honor Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 6/24/06, 06:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know what you mean. I did report them to the BBB, the NY state attronrney general, the consumer protection board, several dealer rating web sites and cars.com.

On the brigth side, I just came back from Able Ford. What a great dealership! They serviced the car with no problems at all. They ordered a new reservoir cap and told me to keep an eye on it for a few weeks after it is replaced to make sure it does not leak any more. If it's OK, then they will make an appointment with their body shop to paint the frame rails underneath the brake reservoir.

This dealership treats their customers with respect. They not only admired the modifications I had made, but also offered to do future mods for me. They will not only warranty the parts they install but also the labor. It was a pleasure dealing with them.
Old 6/24/06, 06:52 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by odiaz
I know what you mean. I did report them to the BBB, the NY state attronrney general, the consumer protection board, several dealer rating web sites and cars.com.

On the brigth side, I just came back from Able Ford. What a great dealership! They serviced the car with no problems at all. They ordered a new reservoir cap and told me to keep an eye on it for a few weeks after it is replaced to make sure it does not leak any more. If it's OK, then they will make an appointment with their body shop to paint the frame rails underneath the brake reservoir.

This dealership treats their customers with respect. They not only admired the modifications I had made, but also offered to do future mods for me. They will not only warranty the parts they install but also the labor. It was a pleasure dealing with them.
glad to hear.........
Old 6/24/06, 09:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Goes to show, there are good dealers out there. Too bad you have to deal with the rotten ones from time to time.
Old 6/24/06, 09:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

I just had the same brake leak problem. My car has CAI+tune, lowered with struts and sway bars installed at the moment and my dealer didnt give me any crap about it. They replaced more then i expected. I thought they would just replace the resivoir they replaced the booster, master cyl, and the resivoir. Id start busting some ***** there. Go up the ladder until you get the answer you wanna hear. Or just go in person and make a huge scene in front of potential car buyers!