2008-2009 BULLITT The Bullitt is Back!

Under the Lights...

Search this Thread

Old 11/16/07, 05:55 AM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yikes. It's like it's a-quarter-to-two and somebody flipped on the ugly lights. The lighting in that auditorium is not flattering to Dark Highland Green in the least.
Old 11/16/07, 06:08 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hollywood_North GT
Yikes. It's like it's a-quarter-to-two and somebody flipped on the ugly lights. The lighting in that auditorium is not flattering to Dark Highland Green in the least.

Now I see how you get such a high post count number....just make pointless post after pointless post!

Old 11/16/07, 06:16 AM
Closet American

Originally Posted by Whammer
Now I see how you get such a high post count number....just make pointless post after pointless post!

Unlike you, who constantly repeats himself over and over and over and over again, desperately trying to convince himself in the eyes of others that this is such a great car >>

"I love this new Bullitt."

"I'm definitely getting a new Bullitt."

"My new Bullitt will be like so totally awesome."

"This is the most awesomest Mustang EVER."

"Anyone who doesn't like this new Bullitt must be brain dead."

"I'll look just like Steve McQueen as I cruise around in my new Bullitt."

"Did I mention I'm getting one of these new Bullitts, and they're so totally awesome?"

Old 11/16/07, 06:21 AM
Mach 1 Member

Angry

Originally Posted by codeman94
that strut tower brace if different.....and in a bad way...No Bullitt Vin plate

One of the coolest parts of the car and they leave it off!
Old 11/16/07, 06:58 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by KR3259
notice the engine bay color is black like the 68, not some shade of flat green or matching underhood color like the later cars.
Hey! I didn't even notice that. Shame on me! I really like it! I hope the production cars come that way as that would be a nice touch, something different and unique. The 2001's had clearcoat under the hood, so maybe this is their twist on that.
Old 11/16/07, 08:40 AM
Bullitt Member

Looks good to me, i like the height just fine. I don't want to be eating Curb on my nice new highland green paint. Especially around here where the roads are pretty bad and we have alot of sharp drive ways.
Old 11/16/07, 11:43 AM
Cobra R Member

Hollywood- I never made those comments. So now you can add being a liar to the list of things that you also are!
Again it seems odd to me that you can keep harping on the same negative things post after post, while I must only make one positive post and then remain silent.
This is the Bullitt sub-forum- if you don't like the car I suggest you get the ***** out.

Old 11/16/07, 03:57 PM
Closet American

Hollywood- I never made those comments. So now you can add being a liar to the list of things that you also are!
That was a euphemistic list to illustrate your proclivities towards this car. Perhaps you should look up what a euphemism is.

Again it seems odd to me that you can keep harping on the same negative things post after post, while I must only make one positive post and then remain silent.
ONE positive post and then you're silent, huh? Now who's lying?

This is the Bullitt sub-forum- if you don't like the car I suggest you get the ***** out.
Lemmie think about that for a second...

Nah, I think I'll stick around for a while. It's too much fun watching you play the helpless victim.

Old 11/16/07, 04:15 PM
Cobra Member

whammer when your Bullitt arrives hee is a sample signature you can use as a template to show your enthusiasm for it.

The example is a little in your face and oozes a lttle too much enthusisam about just a Mustang, but you can work with it.

2007 REDFIRE 5-SPD GT COUPE ORDERED 31/01/07 - SERIALIZED 20/02/07 - BUILD WEEK 05/03/07 - DELIVERED 14/04/07:
INT UPGRADE PKG (18G) | PREM TRIM PKG (68B) | CHARCOAL INSTRUMENT PANEL APPLIQUÉ (67D) | COMFORT GROUP (53B) | DVD NAV SYS (58X) | SIRIUS SAT RADIO (50S) | MOBILE EASE (602) | SEAT SIDE AIRBG (43A) | ACTIVE ANTI-THFT (14A) | 18" PREM FANBLADE WHEELS (64E) | WHEEL LOCKING KIT (17L)
MODS THUS FAR:
RED & BLACK KATZKIN 'BLACK WIDOW' INTERIOR TREATMENT | AUTO-DIMMING ELECTROCHROMIC MIRROR WITH HOMELINK©, TEMPERATURE & COMPASS | BF GOODRICH KDW II 255 45 R18 TIRES X 4 | MIDWEST MIRROR COVERS | PAINTED CALIPERS | FRPP EXHAUST | CDC SEQUENTIAL TAIL LIGHTS | PICS HERE AND HERE
Old 11/16/07, 04:17 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by codeman94
that strut tower brace if different.....and in a bad way...No Bullitt Vin plate
There is a Bullitt Vin plate in the centre of it, look close
Old 11/16/07, 04:28 PM
Cobra Member

That auditorium has terrible lighting, at least as it shows in photos.
Old 11/16/07, 04:35 PM
Closet American

Originally Posted by RCSignals
whammer when your Bullitt arrives hee is a sample signature you can use as a template to show your enthusiasm for it.

The example is a little in your face and oozes a lttle too much enthusisam about just a Mustang, but you can work with it.
Wow. We're not even done with the sorority hazing yet and you're already on to plagiarism.

Old 11/16/07, 04:51 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by RCSignals
There is a Bullitt Vin plate in the centre of it, look close
nope....that aint this....

Compare with.....

Old 11/16/07, 04:57 PM
Cobra Member

I see what you mean, I thought it was a stamped version. Maybe that's a car that will be crushed.
Old 11/16/07, 06:10 PM
Cobra R Member

ONE positive post and then you're silent, huh? Now who's lying?
Just what am I lying about? I'm referring to your arrogance that only you seem to be able to make post after post...ahh yes...you've earned that right by having 4000 posts. LOL
You seem to think that entitles you to some sort of respect.
Well you know what? I'm willing to bet that not many on this site have any respect for you. You're a big mouth! You behave like an internet bully.
Now why don't you go some place where your wanted- although I'm willing to bet that would be one hard place to find!

Hey...when my Bullitt arrives I'll let you be the first to know!
It's gonna be one sweet ride!!
Old 11/16/07, 08:05 PM
Closet American

Just what am I lying about? I'm referring to your arrogance that only you seem to be able to make post after post...ahh yes...you've earned that right by having 4000 posts. LOL
You seem to think that entitles you to some sort of respect.
Well you know what? I'm willing to bet that not many on this site have any respect for you. You're a big mouth! You behave like an internet bully.
Now why don't you go some place where your wanted- although I'm willing to bet that would be one hard place to find!

Interesting, though somewhat misguided, Freudian analysis coming from a person who keeps playing the victim.

Hey...when my Bullitt arrives I'll let you be the first to know! It's gonna be one sweet ride!!
If you had more self-confidence you wouldn't feel it necessary to constantly repeat ad-nauseum what a "sweet" ride the new Bullitt will be, merely because a few TMS veterans are disappointed in the car and dare to voice their criticisms about it.
Old 11/16/07, 08:27 PM
Cobra Member

Interesting, though somewhat misguided, Freudian analysis coming from a person who keeps playing the victim.

If you had more self-confidence you wouldn't feel it necessary to constantly repeat ad-nauseum what a "sweet" ride the new Bullitt will be, merely because a few TMS veterans are disappointed in the car and dare to voice their criticisms about it.
How dare any noob voice their appreciation for it

TMS 'veterans just don't get the automatic respect they deserve
Old 11/16/07, 08:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Alright after waiting a bit to make up my mind on the new bullitt, here's my opinion...if it matters...

Worst SE Ever. Just another tiresome s197 rolling off the factory line to appease to baby boomers' nostalgic stupor the new body style has entrapped them in. A DHG Mustang GT with weak upgrades in performance and a complete in downgrade in appearance. Anyone who falls for this marketing tool is a fool. You are better off customizing a GT your way. And don't give me that warranty line. With basic bolt-ons you can easily surpass the performance of this green turd. And to those of you who like the stripped down, stealth look. I'm pretty sure a GT is going to be way more stealthy on the streets than a Bullitt. And even then, just de-badge a GT and save $5-7k.

The bottom line: The only reason to buy this car is to say you own a Bullitt.
It has absolutely nothing to do with cost,performance, appearance, or any other logical factor when buying a car. It is a purely emotional, illogical indulgence.
Old 11/16/07, 09:19 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by n00bstang
Alright after waiting a bit to make up my mind on the new bullitt, here's my opinion...if it matters...

Worst SE Ever.

Old 11/16/07, 09:32 PM
Closet American

Originally Posted by n00bstang

Worst SE Ever. Just another tiresome s197 rolling off the factory line to appease to baby boomers' nostalgic stupor the new body style has entrapped them in. A DHG Mustang GT with weak upgrades in performance and a complete in downgrade in appearance. Anyone who falls for this marketing tool is a fool. You are better off customizing a GT your way. And don't give me that warranty line. With basic bolt-ons you can easily surpass the performance of this green turd. And to those of you who like the stripped down, stealth look. I'm pretty sure a GT is going to be way more stealthy on the streets than a Bullitt. And even then, just de-badge a GT and save $5-7k.

The bottom line: The only reason to buy this car is to say you own a Bullitt.
It has absolutely nothing to do with cost,performance, appearance, or any other logical factor when buying a car. It is a purely emotional, illogical indulgence.
Better get your teflon suit on. You're liable to have copious amounts of mud slung at you if you're a "non-believer."

Quick Reply: Under the Lights...