2008-2009 BULLITT The Bullitt is Back!

Speaker Grilles for the Bullitt....PICS.....

Search this Thread

Old 10/22/08, 08:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Speaker Grilles for the Bullitt....PICS.....

So I picked these up from NDZ Performance, the same folks that make the nice strut tower covers. They will also be carrying these in other versions, such as Ford Racing, and others...

Old 10/22/08, 08:44 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I like them! Nice touch!
Old 10/23/08, 10:49 AM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts

Is the B U L L I T T windshield banner available yet?

Last edited by 1 COBRA; 10/23/08 at 10:56 AM.
Old 10/23/08, 10:51 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Originally Posted by 1 BULLITT
Is the B U L L I T T windshild banner available yet?

I am sure it already is out there somewhere.
Old 10/27/08, 06:18 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Bullitt" speaker grilles? It's your car...They are pretty CHEEZEY too me. NOT for me.
Old 10/27/08, 06:23 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I find it ironic really.
Old 10/27/08, 06:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Looks good. I like them.
Old 10/30/08, 01:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Nice looking product- I'd like to see one with just the crosshairs...but cool.
Old 10/30/08, 04:06 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 1fastbob
"Bullitt" speaker grilles? It's your car...They are pretty CHEEZEY too me. NOT for me.
Tough Crowd. Looks ten fold better than the OEM CHEEZEY Plastic.
Old 10/30/08, 05:32 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FLAstangx3
The plastic does look cheezy also, but how many times does the car need to say Bullitt. The whole image of the Bullitt is stealth. I would rather mine say bullitt on the door sill plates and strut bar brace only and not on the rear fauz gas cap or the steering wheel air bag cover. just my 2 cents and remember your mileage will vary and besides it's your car...cheddar it up if you want.
Old 10/30/08, 05:48 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
... how many times does the car need to say Bullitt...
Lets see here...

One for each wheel, one for each fender, one for trunk lid, and one for the dash (limited to the passenger side only ).

Oh... oh... I almost forgot. The floor mats and the windshield. Hey, not to be presumptuous but least we Bullitt guys can do is give the Shelby guys a little competition.

Old 10/30/08, 05:52 PM
GT Member

Lets see here...

One for each wheel, one for each fender, one for trunk lid, and one for the dash (limited to the passenger side only ).

Oh... oh... I almost forgot. The floor mats and the windshield. Hey, not to be presumptuous but least we Bullitt guys can do is give the Shelby guys a little competition.

LOL, maybe one for the back glass also!
Old 10/30/08, 05:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by FLAstangx3
Yeah, I hear ya Dave....In my opinion, what is cheesy is that fricken honeycomb everywhere...grille, speaker grilles, etc.....Which is why the grille was changed first, and now the speaker grilles. This is step one of the speaker grilles. Next step will be to cut that fricken honeycomb out of the speaker cover, and putting in actual speaker cloth.....

As far as the purists having a fit about flying the Bullitt flag, so be it. To each their own. The Bullitt is my wife's daily driver, so if she likes Bullitt badges, then it will have Bullitt badges....On the cup holder, on the power point plug, on the speaker grilles, etc.

You could always change out your faux gas cap to something else, along with the steering wheel emblem....oh, wait, then you would be modding the original intent of the factory, and thereby becoming part of the cheese-fest....****....what's a person to do......
Old 10/30/08, 06:12 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Got Oatz
Yeah, I hear ya Dave....In my opinion, what is cheesy is that fricken honeycomb everywhere...grille, speaker grilles, etc.....Which is why the grille was changed first, and now the speaker grilles. This is step one of the speaker grilles. Next step will be to cut that fricken honeycomb out of the speaker cover, and putting in actual speaker cloth.....

As far as the purists having a fit about flying the Bullitt flag, so be it. To each their own. The Bullitt is my wife's daily driver, so if she likes Bullitt badges, then it will have Bullitt badges....On the cup holder, on the power point plug, on the speaker grilles, etc.

You could always change out your faux gas cap to something else, along with the steering wheel emblem....oh, wait, then you would be modding the original intent of the factory, and thereby becoming part of the cheese-fest....****....what's a person to do......
My post wasn't intended to offend. Also if you have read some of my posts on IMBOC you will find that i am not a purist in any sort of way. I think the Bullitt has a **** poor exhaust and lousy looking wheels and I will be changing them soon. I think other than that ugly Bullitt insignia on the steering wheel Ford did a pretty good job on the interior (again my opinion). I am certainly not a purist. As I stated before it's your or your wife's car....do with it what you will. My post was an objective honest opinion on your mod and it is my opinion only. You posted it and I commented on it. You like it and I say it ain't for me...no big deal. I guess if you are offended I really don't care, but it was not my intent.
Old 10/30/08, 06:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

My post wasn't intended to offend. Also if you have read some of my posts on IMBOC you will find that i am not a purist in any sort of way. I think the Bullitt has a **** poor exhaust and lousy looking wheels and I will be changing them soon. I think other than that ugly Bullitt insignia on the steering wheel Ford did a pretty good job on the interior (again my opinion). I am certainly not a purist. As I stated before it's your or your wife's car....do with it what you will. My post was an objective honest opinion on your mod and it is my opinion only. You posted it and I commented on it. You like it and I say it ain't for me...no big deal. I guess if you are offended I really don't care, but it was not my intent.
Me, offended.....???? Not even. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of mods I do to either of my cars. I don't post pics of mods for the purpose of some self gratifying "nice job" thread. I post pics of mods so that people can see options that are out there, that they may have not seen before. If they like em, fine, if not, that's fine too. This is why I normally do not include the "tell me what you think" statement in posts. I really don't care. My personal view on this is, if someone posts a mod that I do not care for, and they are asking opinions, I will not give it. If I do like it, I will tell them so. Simple as that.

Enjoy.
Old 10/30/08, 07:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

Talking

Is the B U L L I T T windshield banner available yet?

Actually it is also. "On-in-60 Seconds" has it. Along with a lot of other BULLITT items.