2007-2008 Shelby GT The Third S197 Shelby Mustang

amyb - Need specifics on Shelby conversion of a GT in LV

Search this Thread

Old 12/7/06, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amyb - Need specifics on Shelby conversion of a GT in LV

OK, you've answered a question of mine about brining a GT into the LV facility to get moded "like" a Shelby. You answered that you can do it, but it will NOT be a Shelby GT. There would be some documentation that it was modified by Shelby, though.

Please tell me how much it would cost/all inclusive with labor to take an 06/07 Mustang GT and modify it to full Shelby GT specs. Let's do this on a manual car. I want the striping package, too. Can I get it including the rocker panel stripes? The only thing I want to upgrade/change is that I want a GT-H/CS6 style hood, with pins and grille. I also want it all in Vista blue with silver stripes. Can you do white stripes, or only silver? I want to retain the wheels that are already on the car as well.

How much would it cost for all of this to happen? If I subtract the Mustang GT premium price Plus the $2K or so for Shelby prep package from the $35/6K Shelby price, then it would be about $4-5K for the conversion??

Thanks!
Old 12/9/06, 01:21 AM
President of Shelby Autos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 66gtk
OK, you've answered a question of mine about brining a GT into the LV facility to get moded "like" a Shelby. You answered that you can do it, but it will NOT be a Shelby GT. There would be some documentation that it was modified by Shelby, though.

Please tell me how much it would cost/all inclusive with labor to take an 06/07 Mustang GT and modify it to full Shelby GT specs. Let's do this on a manual car. I want the striping package, too. Can I get it including the rocker panel stripes? The only thing I want to upgrade/change is that I want a GT-H/CS6 style hood, with pins and grille. I also want it all in Vista blue with silver stripes. Can you do white stripes, or only silver? I want to retain the wheels that are already on the car as well.

How much would it cost for all of this to happen? If I subtract the Mustang GT premium price Plus the $2K or so for Shelby prep package from the $35/6K Shelby price, then it would be about $4-5K for the conversion??

Thanks!

email me direct with contact info and I will have someone call you to discuss. My email is amyb@shelbyautos.com

Amy