2006 Shelby GT-H and 2007 GT-H Convertible Share Your Shelby Rental Stories & Photos

Shelbys for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 3/14/07, 04:30 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shelbys for Sale

Didn't see this posted elsewhere.

Crazy money for these things...

http://www.prdomain.com/companies/F/...0712438691.htm
Old 3/14/07, 04:47 PM
Cobra Member

i dont know man...my opinion...so not worth the money!

i make decent $ (i guess)...i do ok...but i wouldnt spend that money on a GT-H....
Old 3/15/07, 02:33 AM
Bullitt Member

"The program has been a major success for all parties involved" Yeah ya think??? Evryone from Ford to Hertz making gobs of money, but where does that leave the blue collar working stiff like us?? Obviously its not a major success for us, just another oportunity for rich smucks to get richer, and another "collectable" Mustang we can only look at.

Bottom line, I guess the Mustangs popularity is to a certain extent , its own undoing, taking the specialty modles way out of our price range.I,m sure Dealers will have a field day with the Shelby GT's also, so I'll just modify mine and make it my own..
Old 3/15/07, 01:00 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by runfox
"The program has been a major success for all parties involved" Yeah ya think??? Evryone from Ford to Hertz making gobs of money, but where does that leave the blue collar working stiff like us?? Obviously its not a major success for us, just another oportunity for rich smucks to get richer, and another "collectable" Mustang we can only look at.

Bottom line, I guess the Mustangs popularity is to a certain extent , its own undoing, taking the specialty modles way out of our price range.I,m sure Dealers will have a field day with the Shelby GT's also, so I'll just modify mine and make it my own..
Yep Your Exactly Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 3/21/07, 12:30 PM
GT Member

Thumbs down

They are just not worth it. I mean PLEASE, the tape stripes, the ones I have seen that Hertz ran through a brush car wash, despite instructions to hand-wash only...they were all scratched to s***!
You can make one yourself for a fraction of the cost, unlike the 500 which has all kinds of good performance mods.