2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

T'was the night after Christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12/26/07, 08:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool T'was the night after Christmas

T'was the night after Christmas and it was said, that the CalStang was just sleeping there alone on his four little jackstand beds.

The Mrs. and I had just returned from a party bender, to find him out there humming in the dark with his little battery tender.

We just finished a winter's long trip of miles, and to just to see him once again at home, brought us great joy and many warm smiles.

I flicked on the shops lights and much to my surprize, was the lovely shape of our CalStang, there still hidden from our evening's tired eyes.

Pulling on his big car cover, we removed it to see that all's still well, only to discover again that his is indeed looking oh so very swell.

We had been missing this great friend this winter you see, and now tonight it was just CalStang and my Mrs. along with just me.

We could not stand the loss of not crusing our own streets, so we thru open his big doors, smiled and then dove in to his great bucket seats.

Outside in the cold, the wind blew the snow so white, but there in the warm shop, we just cruised all America with our radio that sweet night.

His dash lights twinkled for us so bright, as we dreamed of this spring and the CalStang cruising with us, thats just so very right.

I reached for the key to finish out this evening's fun play, but thought to myself, my dear we just can't wait again for yet another day.

So as I turned his key and CalStang started to fire, I realized that our Mustang had just been waiting for our dreams and desires.
Old 12/26/07, 11:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow!! That's as great as it is awful. Ha Ha ... I wish I had the courage to submit something so devilishly crafty.

Love knows no boundries, I love my calstang too.

Thanks for the chuckle.