2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Thinking of Selling my 2007 CS....I think NOT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 3/10/08, 09:50 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Thinking of Selling my 2007 CS....I think NOT!!!!

All,

I was thinking of selling my 2007 GTCS the other day ( finance worries). Fear of the pending economic recession and apprehension at my company and its corporate responsibilty or should I say fiscal irresponsibility. I even went so far as to clean the gentle beast, (like it ever gets dirty.) Fortunately, I don't have to put it up for sale thanks to a bill consolidation loan. I love this ride.It has 6,030 miles on the odo and only 2 small scratches. It is the first car I purchased brand new. I had a 1990 z-24 but that one was a demo. I purchased my GT/CS right off the car carrier. I was actually looking at a black on black V-6 vert. The GT/CS is was special and still is. The paint, the shine of the wheels and even the stock exhaust make this a head turner.Every time I pull it out of the garage I get pleasnat stares and grins and finger pointing. When I side step the clutch and launch it, I can almost hear the "oooowss and awwwsss"Man what a ride and no mods to date just bone stock. I thought of red or gold 10 inch stripes and 20 inch wheels and even a sunroof but I just cannot bring myself to do it. I like it like it sits. Well, I won't keep you long..I just wated to share and post some pictures and let out a sigh of relief!

P.S - if the picture don't show email me at hemistar1@aol.com and I'll repost!

Oh and sorry the pics are not the best..I took them with a Sprint Mogul Camera Phone
Attached Images      

Last edited by theredliner; 3/10/08 at 09:53 PM. Reason: explain pictures
Old 3/10/08, 09:58 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Good Luck with the job and hope everything works out. I think alot of people are a little worried. I know while our area is doing great, the fear of the national economy is scaring some of our business away and things are slower than they should be. I just hope I don't have to pull the plug on the frivilous Mustang. I waited until finances were great until I got her, but now things have to pick up or she's gonna be lookin' for a new home. I just can't justify keeping a 3rd car much longer, but till then I'll try to sell my *** off at work.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 3/10/08 at 10:01 PM.
Old 3/10/08, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
theredliner, I hope everything works out for you. Other than a K&N air intake everything on my 07 CT/CS is stock. They're an awsome Stang.
Old 3/11/08, 08:42 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by reddog
theredliner, I hope everything works out for you. Other than a K&N air intake everything on my 07 CT/CS is stock. They're an awsome Stang.
It's pretty cool when someone walks up to you and says " That car is nicely customized. Where did you get those wheels.... scoops... etc. ?" And I say " It's factory, I ordered it this way." Then they just stare at you in surprise like ' is that possible?!' .
Giving up or losing one of these cars is just....... wrong !.....on so many levels ! I would be scrambling to protect it like one of my family members. And, like you and theredliner, the car I bought is fine the way it is ! Otherwise, I would have gotten a 27 k GT and built it up { translated... disturbing things that don't really need disturbed and otherwise ruining the over-all value of the car.} All that for a 'little' more performance? I remember Fox body owners being 'tickled' with 300 HP. and 3.55 gears coupled to a 5 SP. tranny. Today, that's where we START ! And some are STILL not satisfied ! Are we that jaded? How much HP do people need on the street ! ?

Last edited by red pony; 3/11/08 at 09:08 AM.
Old 4/3/08, 03:04 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by red pony
How much HP do people need on the street ! ?
more than 443rwhp and 435tq !
Old 4/3/08, 07:56 PM
Number Cruncher

Originally Posted by Rebel73
more than 443rwhp and 435tq !
I thing the correct answer is just "more".
Old 4/4/08, 02:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Yeah, I suppose .

Originally Posted by Lennyb44
I thing the correct answer is just "more".
I guess we really miss the " big block " days more than we might like to admit . Just think, with today's technology and yesterday's cubic inches, what kind of street monsters we would have !? Almost scary !

Last edited by red pony; 4/4/08 at 02:32 PM.