2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

"Life Rolls On"

Search this Thread

Old 6/21/11, 11:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Originally Posted by 2&2
That sounds good. Are you going to put your car in the show? When you say WE, are you talking about others form this site?
Planning on showing it there! We means you, me, our brides, our easy chairs and our cameras too! Okay? Still awaiting an official show date this year from this area's Mustang Club. Dig the new TMS replacement stickers! Some DIP molested the original ones. CalStang
Attached Thumbnails "Life Rolls On"-new-tms-stickers-car-sshow.jpg  

Last edited by CalStang'07; 6/21/11 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Added TMS Sticker Picture
Old 8/31/11, 02:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just read in another TMS section about Mustang owners worring about their 5.0 rides becoming outdated. Thinking my original post here says it all for lovers of everything Mustang. "RC"
Old 8/31/11, 07:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has to be one of the most enjoyable threads to read through. It's nice to see the pure enjoyment that a Mustang can have on us. Whether it be a 64-1/2 a new 2012, or anything in between. My wife and I had a 2003 GT a few years back. We sold it, and regretted it almost immediately. We just bought a 2008 GT, and are loving it. We haven't made any noteworthy road trips yet, but are looking forward to many for years to come.
Old 8/31/11, 07:42 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 58 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnC
This has to be one of the most enjoyable threads to read through. It's nice to see the pure enjoyment that a Mustang can have on us. Whether it be a 64-1/2 a new 2012, or anything in between. My wife and I had a 2003 GT a few years back. We sold it, and regretted it almost immediately. We just bought a 2008 GT, and are loving it. We haven't made any noteworthy road trips yet, but are looking forward to many for years to come.
one thing about mustangs, seems a lot of folks are into them for the long haul- know a lot of folks that go buy a new 'whatever' swear they love it, then 2 years later repeat with 'something else'. I would be interested in seeing average length of ownership among different models- I think Mustang would be in the top few or higher.

most enjoyable cars ive ever had were my 89 mark vii lsc and the mustangs- had many more, but dont really miss them much. the mark was really a great car- just nothing like the newer mustangs...it ran great, rode nice, looked good, but handling was downright soggy compared to the mustang. I still have it, might get after restoring it soon as oldest son will start driving in a few months, Im sure he'd like it too, they were really nice drivers cars...
I will miss the mustang again this winter though, in nice weather still look for reasons to go anywhere in it, just as enjoyable as the day we got it- hate the thought of winter coming...but fall is the best time of the year, might try to get the wife in hers to caravan down thru southern ohio when the leaves change... windows down in the fall colors- gotta love it.
Old 9/1/11, 12:58 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CalStang'07
Just read in another TMS section about Mustang owners worring about their 5.0 rides becoming outdated. Thinking my original post here says it all for lovers of everything Mustang. "RC"
Yeah I don't think they get it. People like that appear to be more 'fad chasers' than into the Mustang heritage.