2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

HelPPPPPP

Search this Thread

Old 9/14/09, 07:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I have a plaque also but I bought it from the forum here, but it's made to fit under the hood in that space on the radiator cover.

Old 9/14/09, 09:26 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats on the car. I hope you get the paint worked out. Why are your door panel inserts not black?
Old 9/14/09, 09:42 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by paroush427
Here is the pic of the dash
IMHO a bullitt steering wheel would be a nice match for that dash.
Old 9/14/09, 05:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

That is a great looking car I must say!
Old 9/14/09, 06:29 PM
Bullitt Member

Well as everyone has said keep after the dealer. If you do not get satisfaction then put a sign on your car proclaiming your dealer dissatisfaction and park in the front os the dealership & call the local TV & paper. I had an issue 4 weeks after I purchased a car from a dealer that lied and that is what i told them I would do. The refinanced the car at a lower rate for me. Also if you want you can go inside the dealership when people are near by looking at cars and loudly tell them how you were mislead. bet they take care of you then as with this economy they do not want any bad publicity.
Also I have an '07 CS with no dash plaaque - I did see someone was making them as an aftermartket item

Good Luck....It will turn out ok if you bug them enough.
Old 9/14/09, 08:09 PM

help

Well Well

They are re painting both bumpers and i am only paying 250. What a day, i am so releaved. The door inserts were not a different color becasue it came with the standard interior. The stering wheel is also standard. It has been a pleasure talking and listening to all of you. It has really made me proud of the car and i applaud you all. Its getting repainted on Monday, so well see what happens??

Also do i need to run 93 octane due to cai and exhaust?????

Will it need at tune also????

ROb
Old 9/14/09, 11:13 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The exhaust will not affect the tune in any way, as long as it has cats, and it doesn't have any headers of any type. If it is just a different muffler/x/h-pipe setup, no problems on the tune.

As for the CAI, what type is it? What brand? There are some that do not require a tune, and some that do. If it is one that doesn't require a tune, then regular 87 will do just as well as 93. If it is one that requires a tune, then obviously there is already a tune in the car. It didn't come with a tuner like an X-Cal or Predator did it? If not, then that could make things interesting for you because you will have no idea what is in the car.
Old 9/15/09, 12:03 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mine is an 08 Black GT/CS with the dove. My interior is the same as yours. I ordered it without the IUP and spoiler delete. I also dont have that plaqe on the dash thats an aftermarket add on.

Last edited by devilcaninex; 9/15/09 at 12:12 AM.
Old 9/15/09, 07:29 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by devilcaninex
Mine is an 08 Black GT/CS with the dove. My interior is the same as yours. I ordered it without the IUP and spoiler delete. I also dont have that plaqe on the dash thats an aftermarket add on.
Hello devilcaninex are you in my GTCS registry? Because a GT/CS with spoiler delete is pretty rare feature. If you are not in the reqistry and would like to join just email me your VIN and I will be happy to add you to the registry. Here is my email address: GTCSforums@comcast.net

Ron