2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

The Four Month Wait is OVER

Search this Thread

Old 12/31/06, 10:30 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Four Month Wait is OVER

It has all options except auto, Shaker 1K, and Sirus..........and I really love the cloth roof, engine cover and the rummble while in 2nd or 3rd gear. It's now in the garage for the next couple months until the nice wheather comes out. Ordering under Ford Family Pricing in the summer got it for $38,600 which is over five grand below the window sticker, which if it was on the lot they would not be willing to discount at all. This in only the second CS this dealer had and only the fourth I have seen in the whole city of Vancouver. Maybe like mine they are all in the garage right now, but in general I think it is a rare steed indeed.

Attached Thumbnails The Four Month Wait is OVER-img_0688.jpg   The Four Month Wait is OVER-img_0690.jpg   The Four Month Wait is OVER-img_0692.jpg  
Old 12/31/06, 10:33 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks Sweet
Old 12/31/06, 11:06 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by BCTechieboy
It has all options except auto, Shaker 1K, and Sirus..........and I really love the cloth roof, engine cover and the rummble while in 2nd or 3rd gear. It's now in the garage for the next couple months until the nice wheather comes out. Ordering under Ford Family Pricing in the summer got it for $38,600 which is over five grand below the window sticker, which if it was on the lot they would not be willing to discount at all. This in only the second CS this dealer had and only the fourth I have seen in the whole city of Vancouver. Maybe like mine they are all in the garage right now, but in general I think it is a rare steed indeed.

Hey Brian that's MY car and looking VERY good if I do say so myself I really like the Vista Blue with the black cloth top - looks classy and I do get lots of compliments on the color. Did you get the satin or charcoal dash trim? A few things I did to "spruce up" the interior were to add the PTP pieces (pedals, leather console lid, e-brake handle, and bright shifter bezel). Then I added the GTA Supreme axleback exhaust with the 4" dual wall tips and a nice set of meats (I just had Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-DS in 255/45 ZR18's) installed on Friday and they really look great and improve the handling as well.

Good looking ride there dude - enjoy
Old 12/31/06, 12:50 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Very nice indeed
Old 12/31/06, 02:38 PM

Congrats on a Smoking Vert !!!
Old 12/31/06, 03:57 PM
Cobra Member

looks great

but i think your gonna regret not getting the sirius
Old 12/31/06, 05:27 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Brian with the Sirus , where or how would it be located please as I suspect mine may possibly come with it, so naturally I am curious. That's on very nice looking GT/CS and I also am glad I went cloth as well Looks and lasting longer is a good thing !
Old 1/1/07, 11:21 AM
V6 Member

If you placed your order recently, Canadian CS's now come standard with the Sirus, much the same as all Canadian CS's have a 3.55 rear end as that was never an option for the north either.
Old 1/1/07, 12:11 PM
Bullitt Member

You finally got it...Right on...

We both ordered on the Family plan in the Summer...I did not expect to wait as long as I did and I am sure you never thought you would wait that long...Finally we both have our Mustangs...I guess you could say that also adds to the exclusivity of our Mustangs...Ordering in Canada the wait is usually 16 to 20 plus weeks...Wow, I do not want to wait that long again...
Old 1/2/07, 07:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Great color!!! have to love that color blue! Good luck with the car.
Old 1/3/07, 09:31 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
If you placed your order recently, Canadian CS's now come standard with the Sirus, much the same as all Canadian CS's have a 3.55 rear end as that was never an option for the north either.
Well Ford accepted my Order Oct 24/06 but is not being built until Jan 8-Jan 15 /07 so the Serus may be in it ? but I was wondering where is it placed I'd like to see a picture if I may please & thanks you .
Old 1/3/07, 10:13 PM
GT Member

Congrats and Welcome to the GT/CS family...
Old 1/3/07, 10:51 PM

Sirius is received via the stereo that comes with the car. By pressing "AUX," you can switch between three Sat. groups, each allowing the use of presets. There is no separate unit.

Hang-tight! Your car will be in your drive-way before you know it!

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Well Ford accepted my Order Oct 24/06 but is not being built until Jan 8-Jan 15 /07 so the Serus may be in it ? but I was wondering where is it placed I'd like to see a picture if I may please & thanks you .
Old 1/3/07, 10:57 PM

Congrats Ed!!

Blue was my next choice after black. I chose black 'cause I'm stupid and enjoy punishment! I simply love spending everyday worrying about fingerprints, dust, scratches, and lack of shine. Blue is probably almost as hard to keep perfect. I wonder why after 3 black cars, I haven't learned?

Man I love my car!!!