if the early Ford press releases are correct in stating
that Grabber Orange (Valencia Yellow named back then) will really
be a later model year option.

(Okay that's one really long sentence.)
Old 8/8/06, 01:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Blue

Any color is cool as long as its Blue
Attached Thumbnails Favorite GT/CS Exterior Color ?-front_left_better1.jpg   Favorite GT/CS Exterior Color ?-left_rear.jpg   Favorite GT/CS Exterior Color ?-left_side.jpg   Favorite GT/CS Exterior Color ?-right_rear.jpg  
Old 8/8/06, 01:59 PM

I have to say....I love my Black mustang with the hidden GT/CS decal....

John
Old 8/8/06, 02:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Vista Blue!!

-Chip in SC
Old 8/8/06, 02:51 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by JohnnyNJ

John
Normally, that would sound corny. But I, too, like the flat black stripe on the gloss finish. Very subtle...
Old 8/11/06, 08:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dang. I thought I had settled on black but now seeing that vista blue....i'm not so sure anymore
Old 8/11/06, 11:05 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by pitpup
Normally, that would sound corny. But I, too, like the flat black stripe on the gloss finish. Very subtle...
Agree on that, just picked up my Black GT/CS Vert and the black stripe looks very subtle and cool on the Black paint. I was going to go Vista myself, but changed to Black.
Old 8/12/06, 01:00 AM

My favorite colors:

Grabber Orange
Torch Red
Tungsten Grey
Old 8/12/06, 06:24 AM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by JokerCPoC
My favorite colors:

Grabber Orange
Torch Red
Tungsten Grey
None of witch comes in the GT/CS pkg.

dly 07 Black GT/CS
Old 8/12/06, 06:54 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

AWESOME CAR!! next time, erase the license plate numbers
Old 8/12/06, 07:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by tuco
Agree on that, just picked up my Black GT/CS Vert and the black stripe looks very subtle and cool on the Black paint. I was going to go Vista myself, but changed to Black.
Where are your pics and arrival announcment of the new "baby"?
Old 8/12/06, 07:16 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by tuco
tuco - same here.....I was going with the redfire - but after seeing it in bright sunlight - it's a bit more red than the burgandy I thought it was....then I was thinking of vista blue and now I'm back to black..I have an '05 GT Preimum now that is black and had wanted to try a different color - but I'm not really nuts about the other available colors for the GT/CS.

What interior would you go with the brald/dove or the black/parchament? I've only seen the black/dove (looks good) but would like to see a black/parchament before I decide...
Old 8/12/06, 08:17 AM
GT Member

Pictures in a few days. I presently am having a problem with my camera-computer link.

HOTLAP - I have the black/dove and it looks very sharp. I have not seen the black/parch in the "real", only in pix; but it should be good looking also. I think either one will work with a black car.
Old 8/12/06, 02:14 PM
Bullitt Member

I ordered a Redfire GT/CS in early April, then changed the order the next day to Vista Blue. The dealer notified me that the Redfire was preferenced, and that was that. She arrived June 26th, and I took her home. Dealer said that I would have the only GT?cs in town for several months. Two weeks later, a Vista GT/CS showed up at the dealer. I guess it sold the next day. Go figure...

My favorite? I'm still torn between Redfire and Vista Blue.
Attached Thumbnails Favorite GT/CS Exterior Color ?-img_3138.jpg   Favorite GT/CS Exterior Color ?-img_3137.jpg   Favorite GT/CS Exterior Color ?-img_3148.jpg  
Old 8/14/06, 03:45 PM
Cobra Member

I've seen all 4 of the colors and honestly for me it would be a tough decision to make between those choices. The deciding factor for me is I HAD to have the KR (red) interior, so I didn't get a CS. What I would have liked is a black or torch red CS with black/ red interior All black interior with red door panel and seat inserts would be cool!
Old 8/14/06, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tres Wright
I've seen all 4 of the colors and honestly for me it would be a tough decision to make between those choices. The deciding factor for me is I HAD to have the KR (red) interior, so I didn't get a CS. What I would have liked is a black or torch red CS with black/ red interior All black interior with red door panel and seat inserts would be cool!
I looked all over Ca Ford dealers in SCa and didn't see one red/black interior, Enough Red exterior type Mustangs. And I even checked part of Northern Ca too, So Yeah If they exist in a Dealer their rare, In My case It would have to be ordered.
Old 8/14/06, 09:56 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by JokerCPoC
I looked all over Ca Ford dealers in SCa and didn't see one red/black interior, Enough Red exterior type Mustangs. And I even checked part of Northern Ca too, So Yeah If they exist in a Dealer their rare, In My case It would have to be ordered.
If you mean on the CS, they only offer black/ parchment and black/ dove as the interior color options (for now anyway). If you mean on the regular production 07's, you can indeed get the black/ red interior. It is the KR code. You have to order either the Premier Trim Package or the Sports Appearance Package to get it. My 07 has the PTP with KR. But the seats aren't two tone like the CS, they are all red. If you haven't seen it, all the interior color options are shown here:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=51347

The red interior option has been around since 05 and is very hard to find. It's no biggie to special order it, but it is tough to find anywhere in dealer stock. I think the dealers consider it too "risky"
Old 8/14/06, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tres Wright
If you mean on the CS, they only offer black/ parchment and black/ dove as the interior color options (for now anyway). If you mean on the regular production 07's, you can indeed get the black/ red interior. It is the KR code. You have to order either the Premier Trim Package or the Sports Appearance Package to get it. My 07 has the PTP with KR. But the seats aren't two tone like the CS, they are all red. If you haven't seen it, all the interior color options are shown here:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=51347

The red interior option has been around since 05 and is very hard to find. It's no biggie to special order it, but it is tough to find anywhere in dealer stock. I think the dealers consider it too "risky"
Yeah I meant the regular ones, Ordering won't be a problem, It would be nice If one existed out in the wilds of Southern or Northern California w/a red/black interior(I've checked), But so far nothing has shown up anywhere within the state and a New Mustang outside Ca is worthless cause of Ca law on bringing in New Vehicles, Ca protects dealers on Cars made to Ca standards that are sold in other states in the name of smog rules. 7500 miles or more is used and allowed in Ca, Just smog It, pay Ca DMV and go, Hipocracy is what the law has become.
Old 8/15/06, 12:18 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by JohnnyNJ

John
I totally agree. That's why I ordered mine BLACK.