2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Difference between the Charcoal and Satin dash

Search this Thread

Old 8/10/06, 02:43 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Difference between the Charcoal and Satin dash

that come with the GT/CS? I'm in the process or ordering the redfire with parchament (or black if that's the only way I can get cloth) top and the parchament/black interior. I haven't yet seen the charcoal dash but think it should go well with the parchament/black interior......

Nevermind....I found Bob's posting and the Charcoal with the parchament interior is "The Bomb"
Old 8/10/06, 09:44 PM
Cobra Member

It doesn't come with the CS, you have to order the IUP to get the aluminum dash. The "satin" is a light aluminum, the "charcoal" is a dark color that has a texture that most people say looks like carbon fiber. Personally I think the charcoal looks better with the CS interiors.
Old 8/10/06, 11:08 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Tres Wright
It doesn't come with the CS, you have to order the IUP to get the aluminum dash. The "satin" is a light aluminum, the "charcoal" is a dark color that has a texture that most people say looks like carbon fiber. Personally I think the charcoal looks better with the CS interiors.
TW - I'm with you on that - I think the Satin looks great in my black on black preimum '05 GT (I also added some of the matching Joshua Tree satin interior accent pieces as well) but with the tu-tone interior color scheme of the GT/CS - the charcoal dash looks great. I'll be checking with JT to see how soon they will have the matching interior trim pieces for the charcoal so we can dress it up a bit.
Old 8/11/06, 11:47 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by HOTLAP
that come with the GT/CS? I'm in the process or ordering the redfire with parchament (or black if that's the only way I can get cloth) top and the parchament/black interior. I haven't yet seen the charcoal dash but think it should go well with the parchament/black interior......

Nevermind....I found Bob's posting and the Charcoal with the parchament interior is "The Bomb"

I originally ordered the Satin, but changed it to Charcoal once I saw it. I've ordered the same Redfire with Blk/Parch and think the Charcoal looks so much better !