Search this Thread

Old 2/13/07, 03:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another vote for blue!

Old 2/13/07, 03:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Storm: Thanks for the pic, do you have a good profile shot, I am dying to see a good one and I cannot seem to find it..

Also, do you have black/dove (grey seat inserts and plastic) or black/parchment (tan seat inserts and plastics) interior???

In either event, could you post some pics of the interior???

Thanks
Old 2/13/07, 03:31 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Blue all the way!!!
Old 2/13/07, 03:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by FRITZ
I thought "Dove" was the gray / black seats & interior?. My white GT/CS has the dove / black combo.
I love the way it came I thought though that Dove as in the bird was White ? so glad seats did not come like that maybe I should take in original stuff and say You guys goofed now I have to live with this ( what R U going to do for me ) ? har har,
Old 2/13/07, 04:01 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Blue all the way!!!
I vote for Grabber Blue GT/CS in 08.
Old 2/13/07, 07:38 PM
V6 Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Go Blue!

Originally Posted by futuresvt
OK, I'm thinking a GT / CS may be the way to go, I've always liked the appearance and I think it is a good value!

Now my problem is color. I think I'm digging the black parchment interior.

Do I go Vista or Black...

I would really appreciate profile and/or front 1/4 pics of coupes of each...

I was all set on VB, but then saw a nice pic of a men looking black coupe.

thanks in advance.

BLUE BLUE BLUE
Attached Thumbnails Black or Blue GT /CS-sideview-1-.jpg   Black or Blue GT /CS-dp-backview.jpg  
Old 2/13/07, 09:30 PM
GT Member

I was struggling with the same decision a little while back. I finally decided to go with a GT/CS convertible in VB with dove interior and charcoal dash. It should arrive by the end of next month if it stays on schedule.

I agree with the others who said you can't go wrong with either choice, but that doesn't help you much. I definitely like the flat black stripe on the black paint. It gives it a "ghost stripe" appearance that can only be seen at certain angles, which I think is really cool. Then again, I am partial to metallic paints and VB is beautiful. The best case scenario for your decision would be to see both color choices side by side in person. Unfortunately, this would be difficult to do since the GT/CS isn't very common....at least not around here. I would locate as many photos as you can and save them to look over. That's what I did.

If you go with black, I think parchment interior looks best. If you go blue, then I'm partial to the dove.

BTW....thanks for posting this photo drakino. It helped to confirm that I made the right interior color and dash choice on my stang. Great photo showing the interior I picked against the VB exterior. If you had dove inserts on your seats it would look just like my interior. It looks great.
Old 2/14/07, 05:51 AM
V6 Member

If I could get any 'stang wanted, it'd be the Grabber Orange Deluxe with standard interior. It's very butch and less costly. I'd put in my own 'itch'n sound system. But wifey wants leather and that opens up a whole can o'worms.
Old 2/16/07, 07:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks for all of your opinions and photos. I completely flip flopped and today ordered a tungsten coupe.

I really like the GT/CS bumpers, which was my main draw, but my preferred color has always been tungsten, and I've never been quite sure about the GT/CS interior color selection.

In the end, tungsten won out. I may still go with a retrofit of the GT/CS bumpers, we'll see.

The wait begins!!!!!!!!!
Old 2/16/07, 07:27 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

It's what you want that matters! Good luck!
Old 2/16/07, 09:01 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by futuresvt
Thanks for all of your opinions and photos. I completely flip flopped and today ordered a tungsten coupe.

I really like the GT/CS bumpers, which was my main draw, but my preferred color has always been tungsten, and I've never been quite sure about the GT/CS interior color selection.

In the end, tungsten won out. I may still go with a retrofit of the GT/CS bumpers, we'll see.

The wait begins!!!!!!!!!

That's funny....I started out wanting a Tungsten GT. Its a great color and was my favorite with VB being second. When I saw the GT/CS, I liked it so much I had to have one....so I went to my second choice for color.
Old 2/21/07, 01:01 PM

The blue is really nice! It was the very first one I saw at the dealers when I went shopping. But I had to be different and got the redfire. The thing about the black is that I think it gives an air of mystery about it with the black tape stripe on black.
Old 2/21/07, 02:26 PM
GT Member

IMO, all four colors look good on the GT/CS. The new color, GO, is fine also, but personally, I don't have the guts to have one that color.

Other than my black one, my next choice would likely be the white, followed by the VB and the Redfire.
Old 2/24/07, 09:16 PM
V6 Member

Get blue or better yet red if the Stang's for your girlfriend, or else...
Attached Thumbnails Black or Blue GT /CS-mustang-gt.cs.jpg   Black or Blue GT /CS-front.jpg  
Old 2/25/07, 12:28 PM
V6 Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
R.a.f.a.l.e

Originally Posted by R.A.F.A.L.E.
Get blue or better yet red if the Stang's for your girlfriend, or else...
Yes, Blue works:

Question: I like the 281 plate on the scoop. Dis you do both sides or just drivers side? thanks

david
Attached Thumbnails Black or Blue GT /CS-dp-backview.jpg   Black or Blue GT /CS-frontview-1-.jpg   Black or Blue GT /CS-sideview-1-.jpg  
Old 2/25/07, 01:05 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by DPDIAMOND44P
Yes, Blue works:

Question: I like the 281 plate on the scoop. Dis you do both sides or just drivers side? thanks

david

Both. On a Roush scoop.
Old 3/7/07, 11:09 AM
GT Member

You can get the two tone seats in a regular GT by ordering the premier trim package... ! order code 54p
Old 3/7/07, 01:42 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

I could be wrong but I didn't think the premium trim package has 2 tone seats. It does have a 2 tone interior (door inserts and black carpet). Someone more knowledgeable jump in on this.
Old 3/7/07, 01:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

You can only get the two tone seats on the GT/CS.
Old 3/7/07, 02:56 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Originally Posted by TinPony2
You can get the two tone seats in a regular GT by ordering the premier trim package... ! order code 54p
Ok now that I have access to the 2007 mustang order guide...
54P =
V6 Pony Package (incl. unique Pony grille with chrome bezel and fog lamps, rear spoiler, 17" painted cast aluminum wheel w/bright machined rim, Z branded A/S tires & unique tri-bar Pony center cap, Pony front fender badges, lower door tape stripe available in black, white or pearl gold and carpeted front floor mats w/unique brushed chrome "MUSTANG" badge in 2007MY interior colors
68B is the
Premier Trim w/Color Accent Package (req. IUP 18G, Shaker 500 or Shaker 1000 NA w/Pony (54P) or Cal Special (54C) (incl. wrapped & stitched IP brow & center console lid, upgraded door armrests (w/stitching), and aluminum pedal covers. Avail. in 5 interior colors. Requires GT Leather (K)
Picture straight from the brochure of Premier trim with color accent package.

Quick Reply: Black or Blue GT /CS