Grabber Orange Grabber Orange 2007+ Mustangs

Whassup mah little Grabbah Homies?

Search this Thread

Old 8/29/06, 10:05 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whassup mah little Grabbah Homies?

I am be hanging out on da uddah boards. I'ze got mah fuse lit by some o' da mods here on TMS, so I be kickin', yo! You can be findin' mah sweet self over dere on StangsUnleashed.com and BadMustangsClub.com...

Just wanted to share one last group photo of me and Flash, Celtic, IndyDale, and that new fool, 'rjuice' wid dat bad azz ride o' his. Come down to da hood and show me some love when you git some mods. Peace, love, and undercarriage, YO!

Old 8/30/06, 11:38 AM
GT Member

Do what now?
Old 8/30/06, 11:45 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
I thought you weren't coming back every again?
Old 8/30/06, 12:11 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I would like to offer an translation, because I have skillz like that.

I am be hanging out on da uddah boards. I'ze got mah fuse lit by some o' da mods here on TMS, so I be kickin', yo! You can be findin' mah sweet self over dere on StangsUnleashed.com and BadMustangsClub.com...

Just wanted to share one last group photo of me and Flash, Celtic, IndyDale, and that new fool, 'rjuice' wid dat bad azz ride o' his. Come down to da hood and show me some love when you git some mods. Peace, love, and undercarriage, YO!
--begin translation--
I've been hanging out on the other boards. The mods here had to admonish me because of my behavior. But, I'm still laid back. You can find me (sweet as can be) over on StangsUnleashed.com and BadMustangsClub.com.

However, I did want to share one last group photo of me and my friends: Flash, Celtic, IndyDale and the new kid on the block, RJuice. Rjuice has a really swell ride. So, come on down to my neighborhood and love me long time when you, yourself are modified.

Peace Out, you people.

--end translation--
Old 8/30/06, 12:22 PM
GT Member

LMFFAO. That is Funny as Hell. Kinda like in Airplane, Hey I Speak Jive......... Thanks for the Translation & Good to hear from ya Pup.
Old 8/30/06, 01:20 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri
I thought you weren't coming back every again?
Dude. Try reading the ENTIRE post before you go shooting off your mouth with something you THINK is witty. The post says "Just wanted to share one last group photo of me and Flash, Celtic, IndyDale... blah, blah, blah". The post was meant to give those grabber orange owners who might want to keep in touch with me a way to do so, as I left rather abruptly. I never made the decision to 'come back'.

All I heard when I read your post was 'HA! I told you so!' Keep your snide remarks to yourself. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say with regards to this thread. This thread was aimed at Grabber Orange owners.

The truth is, I'm NOT coming back. So go find another thread and enhance that one with your wittiness. Better yet, become a Mod. I think you qualify!
Old 8/30/06, 01:28 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by JeffreyDJ
The mods here had to admonish me because of my behavior.
Sorry, JeffreyDJ. I left of my own free will because the majority of you really have no clue as to how to run a top notch forum. Scothew actually emailed me to tell me he agreed with my point of view. I was never admonished. So get your facts straight, thank you very much.

Other than that one oversight, VERY FUNNY translation and I enjoyed it. Great pic, too.

As for the rest of my BOGO's... feel free to look me up anytime and talk about your cars. Brothers/Babes Of Grabber Orange... I like it. Dale, you should be the Prez!

PUP OUT!
Old 8/30/06, 01:32 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Well, I had no details ... So I only translated what I read.

Glad you took it like it was meant.
Old 8/30/06, 01:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by pitpup
Sorry, JeffreyDJ. I left of my own free will because the majority of you really have no clue as to how to run a top notch forum.

[snip]

As for the rest of my BOGO's... feel free to look me up anytime and talk about your cars. Brothers/Babes Of Grabber Orange...
Stan, take a deep breath. It will be all right. You thinking of going to Ocean Cty, MD the weekend of the 4th of Oct for their classic cruise weekend? I might go up that Friday night and leave to come back Saturday morning. Kiddie football calls Sat night...
Old 8/30/06, 03:18 PM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
So . . .that's three (3) posts since your August 12th statement . .

So what, we're deleting posts now? GeezOhMan... I'm done with you guys. Could care less what everyone here has to say. Adios and have a nice life...
You really, really gone this time?

And if you 'could care less what everyone here has to say' you sure made a big deal out of my simple one line response.
Old 8/31/06, 01:23 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hmmmm, looks like he came back to post those remarks

Don't know what happened, haven't been here much lately but noticed he took a shot at how the site is moderated.....makes me wonder if I am included in that.....great, now I am going to get a complex!

Can't help but wonder....do people really talk like that? My head hurts
Old 8/31/06, 01:43 PM
I'm people, and I like.

Jefrrey... that translation was spot on! Awesomely funny
Old 8/31/06, 07:40 PM
Cobra Member

That was pretty funny. I liked the pic and the "urban" rant. I especially enjoyed the translation. Definitely reminded me of that scene in "Airplane," as someone mentioned earlier. I always appreciate a good laugh.

You guys crack me up!
Old 8/31/06, 08:23 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Well I wish him good luck, well all miss him and his grbbah machin alot

Go Grabber range