Grabber Orange Grabber Orange 2007+ Mustangs

Some1 should be getting the call

Old 7/5/06, 01:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some1 should be getting the call

I am trying to let you know that I just saw a grabber orange. It looks so much better in person, although it could be a lil bit darker or even lighter but it still looks interesting. I drove by it on the highway(on 295N near 70). I dont know if its yours pit pup or not but by the look of your trailer pic it wasnt but however it was loaded first on top. So i'd go to your dealership to see. I'm guessing who ever ordered it first its theirs. I almost followed it up but is rainy so i didnt bother to. So whos ever it is expect a call.
Old 7/5/06, 02:56 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by ZipZap04
I am trying to let you know that I just saw a grabber orange. It looks so much better in person, although it could be a lil bit darker or even lighter but it still looks interesting. I drove by it on the highway(on 295N near 70). I dont know if its yours pit pup or not but by the look of your trailer pic it wasnt but however it was loaded first on top. So i'd go to your dealership to see. I'm guessing who ever ordered it first its theirs. I almost followed it up but is rainy so i didnt bother to. So whos ever it is expect a call.

YA THINK?
Old 7/5/06, 04:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Good Luck. I dont know if it went to holman ford or not it could have. I was like, 'Wow its pit pups car!! Sweet." im praying its some1 from here, to boot. I'd say take the day off and come find me in new brunswick by the r r. I'll be there for work. Rowadzzzzzzzz trip.
Old 7/5/06, 09:00 PM
Cobra Member

Hi Mark,

It was indeed, my GT. The carrier was on its way to Winner Ford in Cherry Hill when you saw it. I just posted a (as in one, ugh) pic over in my thread. Good eyes, and I gotta tell you. I was laughing my face off when I read your post because I knew it was coming before you posted. Ha Ha.

You made my day. Thank you!

Stan

By the way, the car is freakin' awesome!!!
Old 7/5/06, 09:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by pitpup
Hi Mark,

It was indeed, my GT. The carrier was on its way to Winner Ford in Cherry Hill when you saw it. I just posted a (as in one, ugh) pic over in my thread. Good eyes, and I gotta tell you. I was laughing my face off when I read your post because I knew it was coming before you posted. Ha Ha.

You made my day. Thank you!

Stan

By the way, the car is freakin' awesome!!!
How weird that he saw your freaking car! So, did you let the dealer prep it, or you doing the Dawn, Clay Bar, Zaino bit?
Old 7/6/06, 05:19 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by flashfearless
How weird that he saw your freaking car! So, did you let the dealer prep it, or you doing the Dawn, Clay Bar, Zaino bit?
Just goes to show you how many members TMS has (and in NJ at that!). As for the finish, it's so smooth, I don't think I'll do the clay bar up front. Eventually yes. Job one is to put 200 miles on her and give El Diablo a blood transfusion of 5w20.
Old 7/6/06, 07:32 AM
Cobra Member

Trust me, Stan. In time, you're really going to realize how great your decision to go with the Grabber Orange was. The roads are full of cars painted boring colors. Grabber Orange shakes people up! It's like the most fundamental modification to your car that you can make, and it didn't require anything other than checking "GO" on the order list! Ney sayers will argue, but it's only because they're still living out their adolescent Road Warrior fantasies from behind the wheel of their black 'Stangs. Enjoy standing apart from the herd!

And it was VERY cool to hear someone got a sneak preview of your baby before delivery!
Old 7/6/06, 06:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Thats cool man. kinda ironic since i wanted to see it and i saw on the road to the dealer. Glad you got ur car. I'll check the other post.

It is a good thing u didnt try to find me in new brunswick today. Holy f'n mess. We left at 3:30 to beat the traffic. First we had to do 287s. That isnt to to bad. then we got on to turnpike and a grid lock at exit 8a for ten miles. So we got off the next one and took 130s that was grid lock for 5 miles. Meanwhile its rush hour. Finally weaved thru to 295s and got back at 7pm to pitman!!!!. 3.5 hrs in traffic.
Old 7/6/06, 07:58 PM
Cobra Member

Yup, what's up with that. I've been late to work the past two mornings due to traffic on 561. Ouch! I will try Route 30 tomorrow.