Want a dose of horses**t just call around about

Search this Thread

Old 4/21/06, 09:13 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dswhalen @ April 21, 2006, 10:14 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
... Touchy touchy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smilies23.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img]

Yes indeed and almost as touchy as yours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dswhalen)</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'm a fellow forum member, so why don't you stick up for my right to get a Cobra...
[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 09:35 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BC_Shelby @ April 21, 2006, 10:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Don't ever talk about the U.S. sense of "right and wrong," again, cause it's hypocricy.
[/b][/quote]

Hypocricy? I'm not the one telling people that Global Warming is the fault of humans. Yet it's Ok for you to buy a muscle car. Now that my friend, is hypocricy. Once again, what's ok for you, is not ok for us. Sounds pretty elitest to me. I dare you to post a thread on the DU.com about your inner wants of the Shelby. You'd be called a evil republican.

I pitty the anger built up inside of you.
Old 4/21/06, 09:35 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BC_Shelby @ April 21, 2006, 5:48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
And here it is >>
Spoken like a true 3rd grader. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Amazing how one can fail to see someone poking fun at themself because they are so self-conscious... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1 BULLITT @ April 21, 2006, 5:59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
There you go again. You can't get a point across without relying on the low level trash approach. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

If the comments in question were not personally directed at you, and they were not, then why become the self appointed public defender and spokesman? No one had anything to do with you showing your ignorance and idiocy. You did that all by yourself.

Offer an apology and the page will be turned. Otherwise, you best think twice what you post here.
[/b][/quote]
I was not the self appointed public defender; that's you, remember? I was defending myself from the BLANKET statement you made towards me, whether direct or indirect. It is not right to bash ANY profession or group of people.

Low level trash approach? Hmmm...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
If you are ever in the neighborhood I'll take you out for a walk. Don't worry. There are plenty of trees and fire hydrants.
[/b][/quote]

I guess I shouldn't have followed, MR. sophisticated. You continue to show YOUR ignorance and idiocy by making blanket statements about a group of people and actually defending them. Pathetic. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img]

I will be waiting for the apology... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleeping.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 09:53 PM
Cam Tease

Hey, I want in on this.

I consider myself incredibly fortunate to be an American, and I thank God every day for the benefits I enjoy thanks to the heresies our government commits in his name. BC Shelby is obviously right. The US has messed alot of stuff up for people all around the world, but I'm GLAD because it has all helped ME.

I am the most self-interested, cynical, free-market touting, opportunistic, tax hating, enviroment destroying SOB around. And I am SO glad I live in America. And I'm glad I'm a Christian too, I need someone to forgive my sins.

I may not think The Right is right, but if their policies are keeping my hard-earned money in my wallet (even if it was hard-earned by some Malaysian shirt-stitcher) who am I to say no.

That said (and selfish-cynicism aside) our SYSTEM of government truly is the best--okay okay, ditch the electoral college.
Old 4/21/06, 10:13 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnotherMustangMan @ April 21, 2006, 10:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey, I want in on this.

I consider myself incredibly fortunate to be an American, and I thank God every day for the benefits I enjoy thanks to the heresies our government commits in his name. BC Shelby is obviously right. The US has messed alot of stuff up for people all around the world, but I'm GLAD because it has all helped ME.

I am the most self-interested, cynical, free-market touting, opportunistic, tax hating, enviroment destroying SOB around. And I am SO glad I live in America. And I'm glad I'm a Christian too, I need someone to forgive my sins.

I may not think The Right is right, but if their policies are keeping my hard-earned money in my wallet (even if it was hard-earned by some Malaysian shirt-stitcher) who am I to say no.

That said (and selfish-cynicism aside) our SYSTEM of government truly is the best--okay okay, ditch the electoral college.
[/b][/quote]

Hi AnotherMustangMan Dave. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wavey.gif[/img] Welcome to our little party. Lot's of people are in here. Watch out for the guy in the corner patting himself on the back. He's a Hypocrite. Oh, and a Christian hating lefty. The religion he follows is called Liberalism.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crazyhorse @ April 21, 2006, 9:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
If you are serous about ribs, PM me. I know how to make baby backs on my smoker that will make you hate restaurant ribs.
[/b][/quote]

PM sent. Thanks
Old 4/21/06, 10:22 PM
Cam Tease

Haha, I'm sure I've got him beat if theres a hypocrisy competition going on. I am morally opposed (on both religious and humanitarian grounds) to such things as poverty, destruction of our Earth, and soul-less corporations, but I welcome tax cuts with open arms, enjoy needless spirited (gas burning) drives, and pop the collars on my grossly overpriced MADE IN HONDURAS 96% profit margin Polos.

Btw--liberal, moderate, or neocon--I think we can ALL agree that Al Franken is hilarious.

Oh and BC Shelby. Can you actually hate Bush? The man could usher in apocolypse and I couldn't be mad at him. He is the single most endearing public speaker alive. He reminds me of all my idiot friends that I hang out with when I'm in the "I want to feel smart by association" mood.
Old 4/21/06, 10:30 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnotherMustangMan @ April 21, 2006, 11:25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Haha, I'm sure I've got him beat if theres a hypocrisy competition going on. I am morally opposed (on both religious and humanitarian grounds) to such things as poverty, destruction of our Earth, and soul-less corporations, but I welcome tax cuts with open arms, enjoy needless spirited (gas burning) drives, and pop the collars on my grossly overpriced MADE IN HONDURAS 96% profit margin Polos.

Btw--liberal, moderate, or neocon--I think we can ALL agree that Al Franken is hilarious.
[/b][/quote]

See we can agree. I'm morally opposed to poverty, destruction of our Earth, and corporations that take advantage of their workers as well. I'm also for clean water. Surprising huh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BC_Shelby @ April 21, 2006, 10:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
How does it feel to be in the "minority" now?[/b][/quote]
Old 4/21/06, 10:39 PM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Hypocricy? I'm not the one telling people that Global Warming is the fault of humans. Yet it's Ok for you to buy a muscle car. Now that my friend, is hypocricy. Once again, what's ok for you, is not ok for us. Sounds pretty elitest to me. I dare you to post a thread on the DU.com about your inner wants of the Shelby. You'd be called a evil republican.

I pitty the anger built up inside of you.[/b][/quote]
That's your second reference to anger now. Something you want to tell us? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

So, you're saying that global warming is NOT impacted upon by humans, then?

What exactly is your point? I didn't profess to say I was going to fix global warming, I merely pointed it out as a reality. YOUR'E the one currently driving a 2006 Mustang. The purchase of a Shelby is no different than any other car in that regard from any measurable quantifiable standpoint. It still has to pass California's strict emissions requirements. The pain is at the pump with the Shelby, not in the atmosphere. And I STILL haven't decided whether or not I am, in fact, going to purchase one. Given the crankshaft failure issue, I'm growing less enchanted with the car every day.

And, dude, that political map is three years old. If that's the best argument you can muster, then you've just made my point for me and we can all look forward to a Congress run by the Democrats early next year. Have ya checked Bush's poll numbers today? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Amazing how one can fail to see someone poking fun at themself because they are so self-conscious... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img][/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleeping.gif[/img] Hmmmm? Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something?
Old 4/21/06, 11:06 PM
Cam Tease

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>we can all look forward to a Congress run by the Democrats early next year[/b][/quote]

Ooh, anything but! What if they put the estate tax back into place? What am I going to do when they tax my $17 million inheritance? How can you expect me to put food on my table and clothes on my childrens' backs when the government is double dipping into the top .5%'s life savings!

In all seriousness, I'm obviously no sincere Republican, but that by no means makes me a Democrat. We need smart, fresh, non-politicians to have a go. Oh wait...Jimmy Carter tried that. Nevermind his failure, I AM ANNOUNCING MY CANDIDACY FOR PRESIDENT. DAVID "I DONT WANT TO DISCLOSE MY LAST NAME ON THE INTERNET" FOR PRESIDENT, 2008!!!
Old 4/21/06, 11:08 PM
Mach 1 Member

Walmart is the arsehole of America. And the poo of America can be seen going in and out of its doors.

Al Franken is a genius.

Global Warming is killing my chances of enjoying great muscle cars.

George Bush is an idiot and we should all "Blame Canada!"
Old 4/21/06, 11:14 PM
Cam Tease

I can agree with that except for a few exceptions.

Global warming isnt killing ANY thing yet, and until its choking me, Ill start contributing to it as I can afford a better car.

And the other concerns your Bush indictment.

I think you meant "lovable idiot."

Just remember guys, freedom isn't free, but as long as its oppressed foreigners footing the bill, have another drink!
Old 4/21/06, 11:15 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BC_Shelby @ April 21, 2006, 12:18 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
And yes, we do have a military, but fortunately, because we're not hated around the world, they can engage in humanitarian efforts, as opposed to blowing up countries for no reason. Can you say, "Iraq"?
[/b][/quote]

I guess you do have a military. Here's a not so flattering article about your military in Somalia. link #1 and
link #2 . Some humanitarian peace keepers you have up there.
Old 4/21/06, 11:19 PM
I Have Admin Envy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think my previous request(s) to keep things on topic has fallen on deaf ears.

I hate to be a killjoy, but [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/padlock.gif[/img]

have a good night guys

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/closed.gif[/img]