ping Brad.....is SVT dead?

Search this Thread

Old 3/11/06, 07:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 9:22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Not this one!!! As I own it with 700 rwhp,built by shelby! Apples for a apples comparison! Today's version kills all svt stangs!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
You can build any car to beat any car. That is not a '67 Shelby. It is a body kit on a Mustang with a hi-po engine made by Unique Performance for Shelby. I bet there are SVT Mustangs out there that are built up and will beat that car. Apples to Apples is comparing the standard Shelby to the standard SVT.

btw, if that really is your car - [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

got any other pics?
Old 3/11/06, 07:54 PM
GTR Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1 BULLITT @ March 10, 2006, 9:14 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I am starting to wonder about your age and you should wonder what it might be like being in the 80s. Have you had the chance to see Carroll Shelby being helped out of a car? Is it possible that a man in his physical condition with his brain cell count declining by the day can do better than some of the world's best field proven designers and engineers?

I mean, how many naive statements are you planning to make?
[/b][/quote]

agreed
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 10, 2006, 10:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Carroll Shelby has forgotten more things than you have knowledge of in 3 lifetimes full,...as you surpass yourself with ignorant comments each time!...And I'm already wondering about your IQ?!...And talking about brain cell count..do you have any?!!... And what do you know about Carroll,besides your immature ignorant comments about an American legend!!...Have you ever seen or know about his designers and engineers!!!..Svt wish they had 1/8 the credentials as the living American Icon has,...not to mention his own engineers and technicians! Grow up!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
You obviously do not know George, George is a great man with more knowledge then you obviously because he has researched shelby and unlike you actually knows what hes talking about and furthermore Shelby is a two faced moron who doesn't deserve to be near a mustang let alone have his name on one, aaand Have you seen the cars shelbys oh so brilliant (uneducated bum) engineers designed? that pos blown GT with the ricer body job and sushi slinger wheels is dispictable.
Old 3/11/06, 08:05 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crazyhorse @ March 11, 2006, 11:38 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You can build any car to beat any car. That is not a '67 Shelby. It is a body kit on a Mustang with a hi-po engine. I bet there are SVT Mustangs out there that are built up and will beat that car. Apples to Apples is comparing the standard Shelby to the standard SVT.

btw, if that really is your car - [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]Can't compare old versus new! Apples for apples baby! Newer svt stangs versus newer Carroll Shelby's lastest technology using the '67 Mustang built my man and his company himself,...it's one of the fairly new Shelby products that his company has and will build in limited numbers with various hp motors. Only drawback for me,it was very high in price! Like I said no svt's look this cool! Best part car weighs only 3200 lbs! People just don't understand,until you do your homework! I've been racing for 20+ years,I should know! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fordracing200 @ March 11, 2006, 11:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
agreed

You obviously do not know George, George is a great man with more knowledge then you obviously because he has researched shelby and unlike you actually knows what hes talking about and furthermore Shelby is a two faced moron who doesn't deserve to be near a mustang let alone have his name on one, aaand Have you seen the cars shelbys oh so brilliant (uneducated bum) engineers designed? that pos blown GT with the ricer body job and sushi slinger wheels is dispictable.
[/b][/quote]Ahhhh Georgie Porgie! By his comments, he don't know Jack Squat!! I'll race you anytime this spring and summer,and we'll let the cars do the talking...for registration!! I need a homely older svt mustang for a beater,anyways!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 3/11/06, 08:19 PM
Team Mustang Source

stsang22,

Have you noticed George's member number. He was here long before I was. We were both here long before the crash when we started over with post numbers and member numbers. You shouldn't disrespect established members of the board. George has a lot of friends on this board including the owner and most of the mods.

We are educated. Sounds like you need to be. That car is not made by Shelby and neither are his 2 new rice mobiles. Shelby makes continuation Cobras, the rest are sourced out. Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of respect for Shelby. Read back on my posts. Tou will see me defending him over and over.

I want to see pics of your SuperSnake, if it really is yours.
Old 3/11/06, 08:28 PM
GTR Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 10:08 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Can't compare old versus new! Apples for apples baby! Newer svt stangs versus newer Carroll Shelby's lastest technology using the '67 Mustang built my man and his company himself,...it's one of the fairly new Shelby products that his company has and will build in limited numbers with various hp motors. Only drawback for me,it was very high in price! Like I said no svt's look this cool! Best part car weighs only 3200 lbs! People just don't understand,until you do your homework! I've been racing for 20+ years,I should know! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

Getting paid to push carts across wal mart parking lot isnt considered racing.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 10:08 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Ahhhh Georgie Porgie! By his comments, he don't know Jack Squat!! I'll race you anytime this spring and summer,and we'll let the cars do the talking...for registration!! I need a homely older svt mustang for a beater,anyways!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
You are a complete idiot.
Old 3/11/06, 08:39 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crazyhorse @ March 12, 2006, 12:22 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
stsang22,

Have you noticed George's member number. He was here long before I was. We were both here long before the crash when we started over with post numbers and member numbers. You shouldn't disrespect established members of the board. George has a lot of friends on this board including the owner and most of the mods.

We are educated. Sounds like you need to be. That car is not made by Shelby and neither are his 2 new rice mobiles. Shelby makes continuation Cobras, the rest are sourced out. Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of respect for Shelby. Read back on my posts. Tou will see me defending him over and over.

I want to see pics of your SuperSnake, if it really is yours.
[/b][/quote]I agree with you 100%, Except if you look at his comments awhile back he's been the one constantly attacking me on a regular basis,so I decided not to take anyone's crap no more!! If he or anyone is soo dang smart and want respect,than show it and give it,and you'll recieve it 100% from me! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I actually have worked at Ford's svt proving grounds in the late 90's and I have also great relationships with Carroll Shelby and his elite company of engineers,as I have worked for him also,so I also have considerable knowledge. And when someone constantly puts you down for your writing style or comments,..who really is the "A" hole here?!,..No matter what member # you have. I actually love all ford mustangs,new and old! Like I said,if you want to stop the bs,then I shall also respect you.Ps-Dang straight its made by shelby!!!See there's a good example right there! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fordracing200 @ March 12, 2006, 12:31 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Getting paid to push carts across wal mart parking lot isnt considered racing.

You are a complete idiot.
[/b][/quote]Don't be soo hard on yourself looking in the mirror!! Yea,that's about right,I picture your car in a Walmart parking lot!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] Wow,another technically advanced person! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 3/11/06, 08:46 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 6:02 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
They seem to disagree with your comments over on the <span style="color:#FF0000">Shelby Automotive forum</span>!..There's not one factory svt production car that was ever made in looks or performance that could ever match Shelby Automotive top high performanced machines,..EVER! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Matter of fact svt's design's suck soo much,that they(ford and svt) went back to Carroll's type of machines in performance design of the 60's and using his name to sell them...which at this moment is the very hottest car out there for the money!
[/b][/quote]

Ummm, can you tell me who dissagres with my comments & from what website [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] . Of course they are going to dissagre [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headspin.gif[/img] . Why don't we all go to GM forums and say Ford is better than GM, I wonder what they are going to say [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/screwy.gif[/img] ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 6:22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Not this one!!! As I own it with 700 rwhp,built by shelby! Apples for a apples comparison! Today's version kills all svt stangs!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

There you go being ignorant again, that's the super snake & I wish I could own one but I would never prefer Shelby over SVT in modern day, Shelby never did & will never reach what SVT did. As for that killing all svt stangs, come out of your Shelby world. Have you ever heard of a Kenne Bell? There are many cobras running 9's with them. This red & blue 03 cobra will [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spank.gif[/img] that red Shelby any day, it is making 700rwhp on a almost factory stock block for less than half the price of that one. The owner is Earl from Earl's automotive in the San Fernando Valley, my brother used to work for him. At his shop he has worked on many other 03's as well as Lightning. His car runs 9.94 which at sea level would be 9.44, more than enough to send any 700hp shelby owner crying home. Here are the specs if you don't believe me Dyno and magazines that say what he has done to it musclemustangfastfords, musclemustangfastfords recent issue

Old 3/11/06, 08:59 PM
GT Member

I like to back up my statements with real facts & numbers unlike you back your statements with dreams.
Old 3/11/06, 09:00 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Svtstinger @ March 12, 2006, 12:49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ummm, can you tell me who dissagres with my comments & from what website [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] . Of course they are going to dissagre [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headspin.gif[/img] . Why don't we all go to GM forums and say Ford is better than GM, I wonder what they are going to say [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/screwy.gif[/img] ?
There you go being ignorant again, that's the super snake & I wish I could own one but I would never prefer Shelby over SVT in modern day, Shelby never did & will never reach what SVT did. As for that killing all svt stangs, come out of your Shelby world. Have you ever heard of a Kenne Bell? There are many cobras running 9's with them. This red & blue 03 cobra will [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spank.gif[/img] that red Shelby any day, it is making 700rwhp on a almost factory stock block for less than half the price of that one. The owner is Earl from Earl's automotive in the San Fernando Valley, my brother used to work for him. At his shop he has worked on many other 03's as well as Lightning. His car runs 9.94 which at sea level would be 9.44, more than enough to send any 700hp shelby owner crying home. Here are the specs if you don't believe me Dyno and magazines that say what he has done to it musclemustangfastfords, musclemustangfastfords recent issue

[/b][/quote]Hey,anything can be built with more hp? What's next rocket cars,give me a break?! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] We were talking svt specialty factory cars and Shelby cars from his specialty group! Once again..Apples for apples!! Hello!! The other guy who said he knows soo much denied it had anything to do with shelby!!heck,its even got a shelby vin # and in the shelby registry! Unique performance even has alot of the shelby engineers! I swear,I'm talking to a bunch of little children with alot of mouth! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] You guys believe what you want from now on,I'm not going to comment anymore! I tried to meet everyone half way in one of my other posts,but it seems that's not working,...Sooo SEE YA!
Old 3/11/06, 09:13 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 8:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey,anything can be built with more hp? What's next rocket cars,give me a break?! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] We were talking svt specialty factory cars and Shelby cars from his specialty group! Once again..Apples for apples!! Hello!! The other guy who said he knows soo much denied it had anything to do with shelby!!heck,its even got a shelby vin # and in the shelby registry! I swear,I'm talking to a bunch of little children with alot of mouth! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] You guys believe what you want from now on,I'm not going to comment anymore! I tried to meet everyone half way in one of my other posts,but it seems that's not working,...Sooo SEE YA!
[/b][/quote]

You think that's a stock Shelby, don't make me laugh. Give SVT an extra amount of $$$ and they will build you a 700 hp cobra, you could call it stock too if you want too. I thought you said you do your homework, its funny how you are a die-hard Shelby fan but didn't know that Shelby doesn't make those GT500's. It is Unique Performance and they are not his specialty group from what I know. The only litlle kid I see around here is you dreaming & stating that you own cars you don't. I may be young but I now Reality from Imagination.
Old 3/11/06, 09:17 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Svtstinger @ March 12, 2006, 1:16 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You think that's a stock Shelby, don't make me laugh. Give SVT an extra amount of $$$ and they will build you a 700 hp cobra, you could call it stock too if you want too. I thought you said you do your homework, its funny how you are a die-hard Shelby fan but didn't know that Shelby doesn't make those GT500's. It is Unique Performance and they are not his specialty group from what I know. The only litlle kid I see around here is you dreaming & stating that you own cars you don't. I may be young but I now Reality from Imagination.
[/b][/quote]AHHH,...re-read my last post again turkey as I was still re-writing it,as you responded!!Your post came in 5 minutes after mine,take another look! Like I said SOOO MANY Turkeys,sooo few rounds!!!! For your information,alot of shelby engineers work in conjunction with unique performance!! He signed a licensing agreement with them in 2002 to create this project and his engineers and techs were all part of it,..Hello!!Car was built only too, and by and for Carroll Shelby specs!! Once again,your a retard!! AND I'll still beat your punk svt walmart cart!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]
Old 3/11/06, 09:54 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 8:20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
AHHH,...re-read my last post again turkey as I was still re-writing it,as you responded!!Your post came in 5 minutes after mine,take another look! Like I said SOOO MANY Turkeys,sooo few rounds!!!! For your information,alot of shelby engineers work in conjunction with unique performance!! He signed a licensing agreement with them in 2002 to create this project and his engineers and techs were all part of it,..Hello!!Car was built only too, and by and for Carroll Shelby specs!! Once again,your a retard!! AND I'll still beat your punk svt walmart cart!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Yeaahhhh, finally you were succesfull in something, you rewrote your post before I posted, now you & Shelby have something to celebrate about. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

Did Shelby let you sleep with him [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] ? Get off his ... already.
You are very dumb, you think you know but you don't. Carroll Shelby is doing business with them, they make the car & he says they are real shelby's, then they sell the car and both of them make alot of profit over some dumb fan who would pay more than $90,000 for one of those. And no, there is none of Carrolls engineers and techs that had any involvement in making the car, go back and reread their history you just read. They made the G.T.500E then Shelby "supposedly" inspected it, and then he liscened their work, they made the car before they were partners in bussines. All Shelby is trying to do is make more money so he could keep buying and living off children's organs.
Old 3/11/06, 09:56 PM
GTR Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 11:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey,anything can be built with more hp? What's next rocket cars,give me a break?! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] We were talking svt specialty factory cars and Shelby cars from his specialty group! Once again..Apples for apples!! Hello!! The other guy who said he knows soo much denied it had anything to do with shelby!!heck,its even got a shelby vin # and in the shelby registry! Unique performance even has alot of the shelby engineers! I swear,I'm talking to a bunch of little children with alot of mouth! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] You guys believe what you want from now on,I'm not going to comment anymore! I tried to meet everyone half way in one of my other posts,but it seems that's not working,...Sooo SEE YA!
[/b][/quote]

a BONE STOCK SVT Cobra runs 12.40s with no tricks, I'd like to see ANY REAL shelby Mustang do that, shelby has nothing to do with unique performance, he just knocked off a movie car and sent them the details and they manufactured it, thats it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 11, 2006, 11:20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
AHHH,...re-read my last post again turkey as I was still re-writing it,as you responded!!Your post came in 5 minutes after mine,take another look! Like I said SOOO MANY Turkeys,sooo few rounds!!!! For your information,alot of shelby engineers work in conjunction with unique performance!! He signed a licensing agreement with them in 2002 to create this project and his engineers and techs were all part of it,..Hello!!Car was built only too, and by and for Carroll Shelby specs!! Once again,your a retard!! AND I'll still beat your punk svt walmart cart!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
I thought you werent posting anymore? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] Oh yeah, and about you being funny (u obviously think u are by ur [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] signs) , you're not [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
Old 3/11/06, 10:04 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Svtstinger @ March 11, 2006, 11:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
... Carroll Shelby...
[/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

I sure hope you are licensed to type his name, otherwise, you might be saying goodbye to your underwears... and real soon.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 3/11/06, 10:06 PM
GTR Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollinglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 3/11/06, 10:12 PM
GT Member

Wow! Hostility galore! I want in! I want in!

Stang22 you are a total 100% Buttwhipe, and i'd like it if you'd show some respect to George. He was here before you, and before me. Even when I was on the old forums. And, where are the pics of your supposed 700 hp Shelby?

SVT owns Shelby anyday

John Colleti >>>>>>>>>>> Carrol Shelby

1993 Cobra - 235 hp, but the quality fit & finish of the car made it kick hiney

2000 SVT Cobra R - A Mustang that hung with Vipers and Vettes. Name one shelby that does that.

2003-4 SVT Cobra - This Car was amazing, and is just a few bolt ons away from 11's

and, the non mustang products!

SVT Ford Lightning - This truck ownz everything, the SRT-10 is LESS and a 10th of a second quicker only! and it's SOOO easy to make this thing into a monsterouse street rod

SVT Focus - The uber pocket rocket. Made the Civic SI Eat it's hat!

SVT Contour - a pretty cool nifty little midsized sedan
Old 3/11/06, 10:51 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05MustangFanII @ March 12, 2006, 2:15 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Wow! Hostility galore! I want in! I want in!

Stang22 you are a total 100% Buttwhipe, and i'd like it if you'd show some respect to George. He was here before you, and before me. Even when I was on the old forums. And, where are the pics of your supposed 700 hp Shelby?

SVT owns Shelby anyday

John Colleti >>>>>>>>>>> Carrol Shelby

1993 Cobra - 235 hp, but the quality fit & finish of the car made it kick hiney

2000 SVT Cobra R - A Mustang that hung with Vipers and Vettes. Name one shelby that does that.

2003-4 SVT Cobra - This Car was amazing, and is just a few bolt ons away from 11's

and, the non mustang products!

SVT Ford Lightning - This truck ownz everything, the SRT-10 is LESS and a 10th of a second quicker only! and it's SOOO easy to make this thing into a monsterouse street rod

SVT Focus - The uber pocket rocket. Made the Civic SI Eat it's hat!

SVT Contour - a pretty cool nifty little midsized sedan
[/b][/quote][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] SVT's are the ugliest design cars I ever seen!!All those vehicles you've mentioned are ugly(03-04) cobras aren't too bad) and as far as Georgie Porgie I wrote this post earlier,but as you can see you guys don't want to let up,so its useless but I tried getting along way before When I was getting attack for no reason soo here's my post:..I agree with you 100%, Except if you look at his comments awhile back he's been the one constantly attacking me on a regular basis,so I decided not to take anyone's crap no more!! If he or anyone is soo dang smart and want respect,than show it and give it,and you'll recieve it 100% from me! I actually have worked at Ford's svt proving grounds in the late 90's and I have also great relationships with Carroll Shelby and his elite company of engineers,as I have worked for him also,so I also have considerable knowledge. And when someone constantly puts you down for your writing style or comments,..who really is the "A" hole here?!,..No matter what member # you have. I actually love all ford mustangs,new and old! Like I said,if you want to stop the bs,then I shall also respect you.Ps-Dang straight its made by shelby!!!See there's a good example right there!
Old 3/11/06, 10:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

Stang22,

You might wanna settle down. The mods on here don't like statements like that first one. Read the rules. Keep it up, one of them will ban you.

If you want to stick around and contribute, it would be great to have you. If you want to fight and disrespect the veterans, I bet you'll be gone. just MHO.

If you really had that car, you'd have a boatload of pics of it. If you don't really have it, you ruined your credibilty by posting that you owned it.
Old 3/11/06, 11:09 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crazyhorse @ March 12, 2006, 3:01 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Stang22,

You might wanna settle down. The mods on here don't like statements like that first one. Read the rules. Keep it up, one of them will ban you.

If you want to stick around and contribute, it would be great to have you. If you want to fight and disrespect the veterans, I bet you'll be gone. just MHO.

If you really had that car, you'd have a boatload of pics of it. If you don't really have it, you ruined your credibilty by posting that you owned it.
[/b][/quote]See my last post!!I don't care what you believe or don't believe about me and what I own!! He drew first blood with his comments and everyone has ganged up against me because he's been posting along time,doesn't make it right with his rude comments that started this barrage,and I will continue to defend myself against punks,and punk comments! If you want to except my last post I would be more than happy to contribute as well as get along with those who respect me,..not those who talk down to me!! I will retract first part of my last post!
Old 3/11/06, 11:15 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stang22 @ March 12, 2006, 12:54 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
... he's been the one constantly attacking me on a regular basis...
[/b][/quote]
Illiteracy is a beach, isn't it? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Perhaps Mustangs For Dummies And Shelby Apologists might be the way to go.

I can hardly wait for your graduation pics.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ping Brad.....is SVT dead?