CNN Claims 50,000 orders placed for Shelby

Search this Thread

Old 4/20/06, 06:08 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's funny how many people just "accept" the fact that there is global warming without actually looking into for themselves. What he said about weather patterns being cyclical is true. There isn't enough data collected to actually show that we are causing the ice caps to melt. If you actually looked back into history (I believe 600 years ago) you would see that it was much hotter then, than it is now. I'm not saying us polluting doesn't affect air quality and such but it doesn't effect global temperature
Old 4/20/06, 09:02 PM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klay @ April 20, 2006, 5:11 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
It's funny how many people just "accept" the fact that there is global warming without actually looking into for themselves. What he said about weather patterns being cyclical is true. There isn't enough data collected to actually show that we are causing the ice caps to melt. If you actually looked back into history (I believe 600 years ago) you would see that it was much hotter then, than it is now. I'm not saying us polluting doesn't affect air quality and such but it doesn't effect global temperature
[/b][/quote]
Well, when a preponderance of the world's top scientists are ALL telling us that global warming is real, and that humans are making it much, much worse, I'd be inclined to listen.

Because the one thing that ISN'T in dispute is that global warming IS happening - RIGHT NOW. How much are we to blame? Look at it this way: Even if there's only a 50/50 chance we are contributing to the problem, given the serious nature of global warming's effects, shouldn't we be taking major steps to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions?

It's like walking into a bar where there's three people smoking, then lighting up yourself using the rationalization that, "what the heck, the room's already filled with smoke, what difference will my cigarette make?"
Old 4/20/06, 09:34 PM
Cobra Member

Scientist are all over the board on this. Just look at the Scientist in Russia. According to them, no global warming. As far as my thoughts, yes the earth has been warming. but since 1998 it's been cooling. I just don't think we as humans have anything to do with it. Look how much more polutants are spewed in the air from volcanos versus humans. If you, and the founders of Google, are so concerned, why are you considering buying a Shelby. Why are the founders of Google buying a huge 767 jet. Why does Al Frankin want to buy a GT500. It's called being hypocritical. Simple as that. I guess it's ok for the rich like them, but not the rest of us.
Old 4/20/06, 09:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Cool

It's like walking into a bar where there's three people smoking, then lighting up yourself using the rationalization that, "what the heck, the room's already filled with smoke, what difference will my cigarette make?"
[/quote]

Hey don't worry God is going to cook this place in the end anyway.

6 billion, don't worry, We have aborted 47 million people since 1973 in the US alone. Half of them would be child bearing, and working age. They should have had 15 million children by now. The poor unwanted children have a lot more potential than any stainless steel bucket on an abortion clinic floor. We have depleted our young work force and now have to depend on Mexican labor, which we desperately need.

Most liberal idiots are really saying, "just enough of us and too many of you". Don't spew your liberal shiite blab all over this page. Go to Gore's site.

Hey, how about that new Cobra? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 12:27 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BC_Shelby @ April 17, 2006, 5:59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
NEWSFLASH - This just in: Scientists at Halliburton confirmed today that the popularly held belief that the Earth revolves around the sun is complete crap. According to a spokesperson, scientists have determined that the Sun is nothing more than a 1000 watt heat lamp in the sky. Moreover, scientists also revealed that the moon landings were, in fact, a hoax, and that squeezing small furry animals in an industrial press at high temperature can directly produce small quantities of oil. Company heads have announced a new program to round up all "stray" animals whereever they are found, from the arctic tundra to the Serengeti plains.

For more information, visit the official Global Warming Is A Hoax website.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl2.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, and your country's universal healthcare system is effective.

I guess I should have expected as much from a smug, brainwashed lib.
Old 4/21/06, 01:57 PM
Cobra Member

Smug, brainwased lib. Yes he is. But do not forget HYPOCRITE too!!! I have yet seen a post from BC saying why it's ok for him to buy a SHELBY, but not ok for the average jo to drive an Evil SUV.

This Link may help BC Shelby! It's a start anyhow.
Old 4/23/06, 10:39 AM
FR500 Member

well i guess ill be looking the gt500 motor and transmission