3 Minute GT500 Commercial

Search this Thread

Old 12/16/07, 12:47 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by korinwoodo
I would give it probally a 7-7.5. Probally worth it. I saw it in IMAX as well, bit more expensive, but way worth it. The theatre was totally packed, late show too.
Did your theatre show the beginning of The Dark Knight before the movie?
Old 12/16/07, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by daleksarewimps
Did your theatre show the beginning of The Dark Knight before the movie?

remind me of what its about... I think it did
Old 12/16/07, 11:10 AM
Mach 1 Member

yep saw the preview for batman and i gotta say, alittle disappointing. personally the teaser picture of the joker looked alot better than the real thing. and the "bat pod" motorcycle just seems a bit cheesy. i hope they dont go down the same path as past batmans and mess this one up.

now if you want to see a SICK trailer of a movie that will probably never see the light of day even though it was the #1 best selling piece of entertainment in human history.......http://youtube.com/watch?v=c5QFTQnJqfE
Old 12/16/07, 11:27 AM
V6 Member

I saw the movie last night, it was pretty good. He doesn't drive the Mustang much though. Looking forward to the Batman movie also, I thought that looked good. Where does he get those cool toys? -Joe
Old 12/16/07, 11:55 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Grabber07'
remind me of what its about... I think it did
The Dark Knight is Batman!

Originally Posted by slipnotovk
yep saw the preview for batman and i gotta say, alittle disappointing. personally the teaser picture of the joker looked alot better than the real thing. and the "bat pod" motorcycle just seems a bit cheesy. i hope they dont go down the same path as past batmans and mess this one up.

now if you want to see a SICK trailer of a movie that will probably never see the light of day even though it was the #1 best selling piece of entertainment in human history.......http://youtube.com/watch?v=c5QFTQnJqfE
They won't go down that route again with Batman. WB's got too much riding on batman to reintroduce batnipples and neon decorated villians.

I was so dissappointed when the news of the Halo movie being shelved came out. Those shorts gave so much promise.

Originally Posted by jbailer
I saw the movie last night, it was pretty good. He doesn't drive the Mustang much though. Looking forward to the Batman movie also, I thought that looked good. Where does he get those cool toys? -Joe
When you own one of the biggest companies ever and move a friend from the unemployed list to CEO, you get to call in a few favors.

Now I just gotta go see I Am Legend when my job isn't doing me dirty with scheduled hours.
Old 12/16/07, 01:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by daleksarewimps
I was so dissappointed when the news of the Halo movie being shelved came out. Those shorts gave so much promise.
you and me both. i just saw the entire halo "trailer" video last nite and the whole time i was just shaking my head thinking WHY!? why isnt this being made into a movie. instead lets make hitman, doom, final fantasy, resident evil, silent hill.....list goes on yet the #1 isnt going to happen
Old 12/17/07, 10:05 AM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by TheRealOne
I think this is a remake of that movie.
which is a remake of some 50's flick as I understand it, but "I Am Legend" is based on a graphic novel (comic book) and the film like "I Robot" is a significant departure from the book. In the novel, Robert Neville is the monster in a world filled with blood sucking vampires. One of the last humans, he's become the boogeyman that people are afraid of, or so I'm told by those who have read the novel.
Old 12/17/07, 10:09 AM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by slipnotovk

I dunno, I liked the Joker in Dark Knight, have you seen the 7 minute Imax clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwV_SOgvq2s

its a crappy vid from the theatre but I like this joker.
Old 12/17/07, 02:48 PM
Bullitt Member

seen the movie, i liked it but man..depressing..
Old 12/17/07, 04:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by bob
I dunno, I liked the Joker in Dark Knight, have you seen the 7 minute Imax clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwV_SOgvq2s

its a crappy vid from the theatre but I like this joker.
d@mn youtube took it down already. didnt see the 7 minute version yet though.
Old 12/17/07, 08:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

is it bad that i stopped watching that trailer after he got out the car?