Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

What did you do to your '10-'14 today?

Search this Thread

Old 7/10/15, 11:10 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tom281
Installed Pypes cat deletes. Got a leak i need to fix.

Duct tape.

enough said. See it used A LOT on those DYI reality renovation shows.
Old 7/10/15, 11:56 AM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeMidnight
Duct tape.

enough said. See it used A LOT on those DYI reality renovation shows.
Works good on unruly little kids and ex-wives too.
Old 7/10/15, 03:07 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Thanks guys but I'll try rtv copper lol....
Old 7/10/15, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just finished giving her a bath and wax. About to put on two more coats of wax and polish the wheels. In the morning she will be going to car and coffee (C&C).

Last edited by greyghost14; 7/10/15 at 06:47 PM.
Old 7/12/15, 08:43 AM
GT Member

About to embark on a beautiful 3 hr drive from Baltimore back to VA. The girl im with says "Look how anxious you are to leave the hotel, its just cause you can't wait to drive that car". My response "yep, best part of the trip". That did not go over well.
Old 7/12/15, 08:52 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

On Friday we went to House of Prime Rib in San Francisco, took the Mustang. Unfortunately, you have to take some of the steepest hill/streets in SF to get there. That was actually kinda scary, since everyone rides up your *** at red lights. At the first stop, we were at a 30-40* angle. I gave it too much gas when the light turned green and spun the tires a little lol. Then I realized they added the "Hill Holder" feature in 2013, so it worked like a charm the next couple of stops. I always thought that was a gimmick, until it made driving on a STEEP hill so much easier on the clutch. And my nerves!

So we get to the restaurant and there's no parking, but they have valet. I'm like yeah, no thanks. So I circle around twice, but it's already our reservation time, so I say screw it. I leave it with the valet (lope tune still engaged) and inform him it's a little easy to stall at low RPM. Lucky I got the guy that looks like he's been a valet for 30 years, so he proceeds to just park my car right there. What!? Imagine how proud I felt. Our dinner, for 4 meals, came out to $230. Imagine what kind of nice rides this guy sees, and he parks my MUSTANG right out front!

I almost shed a tear. I was so proud lol. Not only that, a few minutes later, I see another valet go back to my car and start it. I'm like ahh they're moving it! He had the biggest cheesy smile on his face. A couple of kid brothers, maybe 12 and 15, had asked him to start it so they could record a video of the lopey idle. I wish they would have ran it by me first, but I was even THAT much more proud of my work LOL. What a good night!
Old 7/12/15, 09:35 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,232 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
On Friday we went to House of Prime Rib in San Francisco, took the Mustang. Unfortunately, you have to take some of the steepest hill/streets in SF to get there. That was actually kinda scary, since everyone rides up your *** at red lights. At the first stop, we were at a 30-40* angle. I gave it too much gas when the light turned green and spun the tires a little lol. Then I realized they added the "Hill Holder" feature in 2013, so it worked like a charm the next couple of stops. I always thought that was a gimmick, until it made driving on a STEEP hill so much easier on the clutch. And my nerves!
So we get to the restaurant and there's no parking, but they have valet. I'm like yeah, no thanks. So I circle around twice, but it's already our reservation time, so I say screw it. I leave it with the valet (lope tune still engaged) and inform him it's a little easy to stall at low RPM. Lucky I got the guy that looks like he's been a valet for 30 years, so he proceeds to just park my car right there. What!? Imagine how proud I felt. Our dinner, for 4 meals, came out to $230. Imagine what kind of nice rides this guy sees, and he parks my MUSTANG right out front!
I almost shed a tear. I was so proud lol. Not only that, a few minutes later, I see another valet go back to my car and start it. I'm like ahh they're moving it! He had the biggest cheesy smile on his face. A couple of kid brothers, maybe 12 and 15, had asked him to start it so they could record a video of the lopey idle. I wish they would have ran it by me first, but I was even THAT much more proud of my work LOL. What a good night!
That's awesome Patrick! Glad you're enjoying her again!
I take it you are falling in love all over again?
Old 7/12/15, 09:46 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Yeah Tony, I guess I am haha. I have some more changes coming soon. Wheels should finally be done this week, with no explanation as to why it's taken a month and not 5-7 business days I also picked up some use H&R Super Sport springs. I won't be able to bag it this year, so I figured why not go a little lower and get that raked stance that I always wanted.

My DDAYP51 license plate should be in next month too. At that time, I'll do the invasion stripes on the side and see if I want to keep going with the P-51 theme. I think I will lol. Other than that, I might do a CAI just for the hell of it, and maybe the sound system. That'll do it for this year. Next year, CJ intake setup, one piece driveshaft, maybe LTs.
Old 7/12/15, 10:08 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
That'll do it for this year.
We know that's not true.
Old 7/12/15, 12:26 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Yeah Tony, I guess I am haha. I have some more changes coming soon. Wheels should finally be done this week, with no explanation as to why it's taken a month and not 5-7 business days I also picked up some use H&R Super Sport springs. I won't be able to bag it this year, so I figured why not go a little lower and get that raked stance that I always wanted.
My DDAYP51 license plate should be in next month too. At that time, I'll do the invasion stripes on the side and see if I want to keep going with the P-51 theme. I think I will lol. Other than that, I might do a CAI just for the hell of it, and maybe the sound system. That'll do it for this year. Next year, CJ intake setup, one piece driveshaft, maybe LTs.
Awesome bro! Good to hear. I fall in love with mine every time I first fire her up.
Enjoy Patrick!
Old 7/12/15, 03:27 PM
GT Member

Patrick, that is a great story that would make every owner tear up. Two days ago I had an Indian Gentleman pull mine around at a hotel in DC, in his accent "Nice Car, VROOM VROOM". The smiles folks get from our rides makes those dollars worth while.
Old 7/13/15, 12:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
We know that's not true.
You hush! if I keep telling myself that, I'll believe it. And so will the ol' lady
Old 7/13/15, 05:44 AM
FR500 Member

On Friday we went to House of Prime Rib in San Francisco, took the Mustang.....Imagine what kind of nice rides this guy sees, and he parks my MUSTANG right out front.....I was so proud lol......A couple of kid brothers, maybe 12 and 15, had asked him to start it so they could record a video of the lopey idle. I wish they would have ran it by me first, but I was even THAT much more proud of my work LOL. What a good night!

I'm a sucker for stories with happy endings, Patrick.

The last line of your post says it all.

I am surprised though that there wasn't a crowd of left-wing tree hugging nut jobs protesting around your evil, irresponsible, anti-environment V8.
Old 7/13/15, 06:53 AM
GT Member

Yesterday I installed a pair of led bulbs to replace those dull yellow stock bulbs.
Also, did a polish and then sealer on the wheels.
Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your '10-'14 today?-led-bulb.jpg   What did you do to your '10-'14 today?-boss-ls.jpg  
Old 7/13/15, 08:11 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by TripleBlack14
I'm a sucker for stories with happy endings, Patrick.

The last line of your post says it all.

I am surprised though that there wasn't a crowd of left-wing tree hugging nut jobs protesting around your evil, irresponsible, anti-environment V8.
Usually I'd say I agree, BUT it was "House of Prime Rib." Even though it's in San Francisco, I don't think a place that sells $50 steaks attracts that kind of crowd lol! Don't worry, I made sure to rev at every Prius I saw.

I actually was back in SF yesterday with my buddies from Sacramento. My buddy has a Charger R/T with Stainless Works cat back. That meant I was extra rev-happy

Yes, my interior is very dusty from driving with my windows down in the city. I absolutely love hearing my exhaust echo off all the tall buildings!
Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your '10-'14 today?-photo989.jpg  

Last edited by laserred38; 7/13/15 at 08:15 AM.
Old 7/13/15, 08:15 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by HMR-TYM
Patrick, that is a great story that would make every owner tear up. Two days ago I had an Indian Gentleman pull mine around at a hotel in DC, in his accent "Nice Car, VROOM VROOM". The smiles folks get from our rides makes those dollars worth while.
Haha awesome!
Old 7/13/15, 08:18 AM
FR500 Member

Usually I'd say I agree, BUT it was "House of Prime Rib."
You might have dodged a bullet. I heard PETA got caught in a traffic jam behind a Nissan Leaf road rally on the way there.
Old 7/13/15, 08:30 AM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by 2007s197
Also, did a polish and then sealer on the wheels.
nice wheels
Attached Images   
Old 7/14/15, 01:57 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
Awesome bro! Good to hear. I fall in love with mine every time I first fire her up.
Enjoy Patrick!
What happens AFTER you start her up? You hate her all to hell?

lol...
Old 7/14/15, 02:46 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by FromZto5
What happens AFTER you start her up? You hate her all to hell?
lol...
LMFAO
You got me Burton!

Quick Reply: What did you do to your '10-'14 today?