Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Track Pack badge

Search this Thread

Old 7/17/12, 03:41 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MRGTX
Anyone who hides behind/threatens people with their gun is a total sack of crap.
Says the 'man' who carries his CT whip in his back pocket.

(messin' with ya lol )
Old 7/17/12, 03:45 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Says the 'man' who carries his CT whip in his back pocket.

(messin' with ya lol )
I actually dont know what a "CT whip" is but I recall from previous comments that you have made towards me that you have some kind of bigotry against New England.

God Bless America.
Old 7/17/12, 03:48 PM
Post *****

I actually dont know what a "CT whip" is but I recall from previous comments that you have made towards me that you have some kind of bigotry against New England.

God Bless America.
CT whip for a gun hater.

No I don't have bigotry towards NE or anyone - but since you were messin with Texas and your location says Connecticut I thought I'd dish it back a bit. That is all. Just havin fun.

God Bless America.
Old 7/17/12, 04:02 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

CT whip for a gun hater.

No I don't have bigotry towards NE or anyone - but since you were messin with Texas and your location says Connecticut I thought I'd dish it back a bit. That is all. Just havin fun.

God Bless America.
Come again?
I was messing with the guy who threatens people with guns. Texas is a huge state full of honest, hard working, decent Americans as well as plenty of aholes, aparently including some who threaten people with firearms.

Morons live all over this world. I have no vendetta against any particular state...I sincerely hope you dont either. There are guys from CT over in Afghanistan fighting for your *** right now.

Looks like you like in the beautiful State of Oregon which is a similar shade of blue to my home state.
Old 7/17/12, 04:10 PM
Post *****

Come again?
I was messing with the guy who threatens people with guns. Texas is a huge state full of honest, hard working, decent Americans as well as plenty of aholes, aparently including some who threaten people with firearms.

Morons live all over this world. I have no vendetta against any particular state...I sincerely hope you dont either. There are guys from CT over in Afghanistan fighting for your *** right now.

Looks like you like in the beautiful State of Oregon which is a similar shade of blue to my home state.
Lose the uptight New England and learn to take a joke friend.

The OR blue ******** all live congregated in the Willamette Valley feeding on each other. Southern and eastern Oregon are nothing like them. Libertarian to conservative ranchers, farmers, medicine growers, mountain men, foresters, artisans, musicians, fisherman, resort owners, backpackers, horseman, etc.; that want to be left alone from the dictators in Salem and Sacramento and DC. That's why we rural citizens (along with extreme N CA) still push for the 51st State of Jefferson.

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/17/12 at 04:12 PM.
Old 7/17/12, 04:28 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Lose the uptight New England and learn to take a joke friend.

The OR blue ******** all live congregated in the Willamette Valley feeding on each other. Southern and eastern Oregon are nothing like them. Libertarian to conservative ranchers, farmers, medicine growers, mountain men, foresters, artisans, musicians, fisherman, resort owners, backpackers, horseman, etc.; that want to be left alone from the dictators in Salem and Sacramento and DC. That's why we rural citizens (along with extreme N CA) still push for the 51st State of Jefferson.

You have a serious chip in your shoulder. It's your right to turn your nose up at people whose lifestyles you don't agree with. It's my right to point out how narrow minded and dull that makes you look.

Looks like your private school education did you no favors, chum.

At least you have impeccable taste in cars.
Old 7/17/12, 05:17 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Meh, it looks good, but I wouldn't want one, heck I'd remove 5.0 badge to if it was my car.
Old 7/17/12, 05:27 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy crap this turned into an everybody hates everybody else thread !!! Well I'm from Oklahoma and I hates everybody that aint from here....and I have badging on my cars that Ford did not put on it in 82 ......AND!!! I have a misbodied 82!!!! how dare I install that Pace car nose and 3 piece spoiler ......with the turbo badging still intact on the hood cowl.......with an inline 6 under the hood with not one sign of turbo on it!!!!!!
Old 7/17/12, 06:25 PM
Cobra Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I bet you match your holster to your panties too.
Anyone who hides behind/threatens people with their gun is a total sack of crap.
I've never threatened anyone with a gun. I'm just implying that an armed society is a polite society, and it should serve as a cautionary message to people who aren't polite by default.
Old 7/17/12, 06:44 PM
Post *****

You have a serious chip in your shoulder. It's your right to turn your nose up at people whose lifestyles you don't agree with. It's my right to point out how narrow minded and dull that makes you look.
No chip here friend. Keep that monkey on your back.
And I only look narrow minded to the likes of you and your expressed culture. I don't mind other people's lifestyle and have stated such - as long as they don't push it on me and everyone else. To each his own means to each his own. As I stated in English, the State of Jefferson citizens just want to be left alone from dictators like you that think you must spread and instill your social and economic choices on everyone else. Liberty and freedom means I choose how to live my life as I choose - without pompous ****heads telling me how to live.
My wide perspective comes from decades of interaction with a wide audience that has solidified my personal point of view. That you are a coward to express and stand upon your convictions (if you have any) is your issue not mine.
Old 7/17/12, 06:51 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by jsimmons
I've never threatened anyone with a gun. I'm just implying that an armed society is a polite society, and it should serve as a cautionary message to people who aren't polite by default.

You would shoot someone for being rude?
Old 7/17/12, 06:54 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

No chip here friend. Keep that monkey on your back.
And I only look narrow minded to the likes of you and your expressed culture. I don't mind other people's lifestyle and have stated such - as long as they don't push it on me and everyone else. To each his own means to each his own. As I stated in English, the State of Jefferson citizens just want to be left alone from dictators like you that think you must spread and instill your social and economic choices on everyone else. Liberty and freedom means I choose how to live my life as I choose - without pompous ****heads telling me how to live.
My wide perspective comes from decades of interaction with a wide audience that has solidified my personal point of view. That you are a coward to express and stand upon your convictions (if you have any) is your issue not mine.
You're completely off your rocker. This is not the first time you have attempted to personally insult me with whatever crap you hear on the radio.

Enjoy the roads that your brothers and sisters gladly paid for.
Old 7/17/12, 07:05 PM
Post *****

You're completely off your rocker. This is not the first time you have attempted to personally insult me with whatever crap you hear on the radio.

Enjoy the roads that your brothers and sisters gladly paid for.
Me?? I make a light hearted joke. You turn back with the usual crap - and we're not even in the political section. I don't get radio here at the ranch because of the mountains and I don't watch tv news. How many times do I have to tell you fools that? I read and I think on my own.

I paid taxes for my roads too wise guy - but that still didn't build a business for me - unlike the lie being claimed by the moron in the WH - and now you by implication. lol Go kiss your masterO's ring and pay your union dues on time. Cause you'd never make it otherwise if you had to be a man and stand on your own.

Old 7/17/12, 07:12 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can we stop with the d*ck measuring over the Internet? It's so Incredibly dumb.
Old 7/17/12, 07:24 PM
Post *****

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/17/12 at 07:27 PM.
Old 7/17/12, 07:28 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by LEwis26
Can we stop with the d*ck measuring over the Internet? It's so Incredibly dumb.
you love it
Old 7/17/12, 07:35 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Me?? I make a light hearted joke. You turn back with the usual crap - and we're not even in the political section. I don't get radio here at the ranch because of the mountains and I don't watch tv news. How many times do I have to tell you fools that? I read and I think on my own.

I paid taxes for my roads too wise guy - but that still didn't build a business for me - unlike the lie being claimed by the moron in the WH - and now you by implication. lol Go kiss your masterO's ring and pay your union dues on time. Cause you'd never make it otherwise if you had to be a man and stand on your own.

My comment was to jsimmons regarding his tough-guy/lethal threats towards those who "insult" him and they had nothing to do with you. You butt in, attempt to insult my family and friends (who live in CT) and call it a joke...and you have a problem with however you imagine that I took it.

In response, I did nothing to you but point out your bigotry...now just return to minding your own business.

Yes, we know you're sooo rugged out there on the ranch. So primitive..So mountainy and outdoorsy....oh except for the internet.

All of your comments, insinuations and assumptions about me are trite and ignorant. This kind of attack is probably cool on your conserva-bertarian blogosphere or wherever. Here, it looks sad and lame. The world is not as simple as you seem to think.

Ok...going to go drop one and wipe my *** with the pages of which ever Ayn Rand book I have lying around...'Cause thats how we roll in CT.

Last edited by MRGTX; 7/17/12 at 07:40 PM.
Old 7/17/12, 07:39 PM
Post *****

(messin' with ya lol )
That is all. Just havin fun.
First class moron. Guess you missed English class eh? Better feed that monkey cause he's chewin up your back.
Old 7/17/12, 07:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Should I not even mention the 5.0L Coyote V8 emblem thingies I got from Empire Racing?

http://www.amazon.com/2010-2012-Mustang-Coyote-Engine-Emblem/dp/B005R4057C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1342575592&sr=8-3&keywords=5.0+l+coyote http://www.amazon.com/2010-2012-Mustang-Coyote-Engine-Emblem/dp/B005R4057C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1342575592&sr=8-3&keywords=5.0+l+coyote

I think they'd look cool somewhere. Maybe on the side of the fake hood scoop the previous owner put on...
Old 7/17/12, 07:44 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

First class moron. Guess you missed English class eh? Better feed that monkey cause he's chewin up your back.
So this is a contst to see who gets the last word in before the lock or what?

You cant be so dense to think that you can just say whatever, especially with a history of you attacking me with some anti-CT bigotry, and call it a joke and think it's all high comedy...right?

You claim to be pretty isolated up there...that's apparenty not helping your socoal skills, brother.

Quick Reply: Track Pack badge