2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Saying farewell soon.

Search this Thread

Old 3/30/17, 05:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 144 Likes on 109 Posts
You have one sweet looking ride, good luck to you with your new ride.
Old 3/31/17, 06:19 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS
You have one sweet looking ride, good luck to you with your new ride.
thank you i appreciate it.
Old 4/1/17, 09:13 AM
Cobra Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by rmurer
thank you i appreciate it.

Good luck with your C7, post some pics.
Old 4/2/17, 04:21 PM
V6 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You have one amazing looking car and good luck on your next project.
Old 4/2/17, 07:30 PM
Banned

Received 254 Likes on 230 Posts
Good luck with the Corvette. I wouldn't be disappointed with a C7
Old 4/3/17, 01:48 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
selling it privately, already have a buyer today we find out if he gets approved and sale should be final this weekend.

i stumbled across a 2014 Z51 stingray with 7500 miles on it and i fell in love so i believe that's what I will be getting.
Russ!!! How you been bud?!?!?! So that's where you've been hiding: searching for other cars. lol.

I'm sad that you're moving on, but I understand. I'll be moving on as well, but hopefully just adding to the stable. I can't bare to get rid of her - but then again, if someone offers the right $, who knows.

Thanks for all your help and contributions to this forum. I know you helped me out a lot when I first started. I haven't been posting much on this forum as well - just life getting in the way, new house, etc.

Let me know what car you get - I'll try to get back onto IG soon...
Old 4/4/17, 10:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 537 Likes on 420 Posts
Hemis don't handle boost well, fragile pistons limit you to 5-7 psi max.
A 7-yr old GT-R is gonna be a maintenance nightmare.
A Corvette, well .... Are you a senior citizen?
Cuz usually that's who you see driving them, unless it's a Z06 or a ZR1 ...
Old 4/4/17, 03:26 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Well a lot of things have happened since posting this, maybe karma? or i jinxed myself but I got laid off from my job this past friday, then the guy that was suppose to buy my car couldn't get approved so I have decided to just keep it for now. So I guess i'm not going anywhere lol.
Old 4/4/17, 05:28 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,682 Likes on 1,201 Posts
Well a lot of things have happened since posting this, maybe karma? or i jinxed myself but I got laid off from my job this past friday, then the guy that was suppose to buy my car couldn't get approved so I have decided to just keep it for now. So I guess i'm not going anywhere lol.
WOW!!! Talk about timing is right. That sucks bro. Sorry to hear.
Good luck going forward.
Old 4/4/17, 07:20 PM
V6 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sorry to hear about that! Hope things get better soon.
Old 4/4/17, 07:25 PM
Banned

Received 254 Likes on 230 Posts
wow, what an emotional roller coaster! Sorry to hear about your job, hope you find a new place to work soon. And for now you're stuck with a blown Mustang. Things could be worse!
Old 4/4/17, 08:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Sorry about the job but, Welcome back to the family.
Old 4/4/17, 11:32 PM
THE RED FLASH ------Moderator

Received 1,987 Likes on 1,611 Posts
Really sorry to hear about you getting laid off.. Hopefully it's just temporary and will be getting called back soon.. Also with the loan not getting approved for the guy who was supposed to buy your car, perhaps these are both signs that keeping your Mustang is actually in your best interests and also as meant to be as well.. In the meantime, you hang in there and know that we're all hoping things get better for you as soon as possible
Old 4/5/17, 07:33 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5
Russ!!! How you been bud?!?!?! So that's where you've been hiding: searching for other cars. lol.

I'm sad that you're moving on, but I understand. I'll be moving on as well, but hopefully just adding to the stable. I can't bare to get rid of her - but then again, if someone offers the right $, who knows.

Thanks for all your help and contributions to this forum. I know you helped me out a lot when I first started. I haven't been posting much on this forum as well - just life getting in the way, new house, etc.

Let me know what car you get - I'll try to get back onto IG soon...

BURTON!

...what's this:

"I'll be moving on as well, but hopefully just adding to the stable. I can't bare to get rid of her - but then again, if someone offers the right $, who knows."

Am I reading a ***** in the armour? You're pondering selling Marylin?

Russ,

Sorry to hear about the job loss...that stinks. Hopefully you'll be back to work in no time.

John
Old 4/5/17, 07:48 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Russ - that blows. Sorry about the job thing. Hang in there - hopefully Trump spurs this economy and jobs will be plentiful.

Silver lining - the Man up there probably wants you to keep your pony... if you think about. Job AND the guy not getting approved? That was meant to be man!!! Find the joy in that!

Originally Posted by Horspla
BURTON!

...what's this:

"I'll be moving on as well, but hopefully just adding to the stable. I can't bare to get rid of her - but then again, if someone offers the right $, who knows."

Am I reading a ***** in the armour? You're pondering selling Marylin?

Russ,

Sorry to hear about the job loss...that stinks. Hopefully you'll be back to work in no time.

John
John - LOL. HECK NO! I just said, I'm similar, because I'm looking to BUY another ride/toy. But not getting rid of Marilyn. I want ANOTHER toy. Alongside her. I think I made a thread on that a while back. House first, then toys.

As far as selling her - well, you know that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING has a price. No, she's not for sale - but... if the right person comes up to me and says, hey, would you take xxx$$$ for your ride? And if it's too good to be true, I'd be like, SURE.

That's all I meant. Make sense?
Old 4/5/17, 11:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5
Russ - that blows. Sorry about the job thing. Hang in there - hopefully Trump spurs this economy and jobs will be plentiful.

Silver lining - the Man up there probably wants you to keep your pony... if you think about. Job AND the guy not getting approved? That was meant to be man!!! Find the joy in that!

John - LOL. HECK NO! I just said, I'm similar, because I'm looking to BUY another ride/toy. But not getting rid of Marilyn. I want ANOTHER toy. Alongside her. I think I made a thread on that a while back. House first, then toys.

As far as selling her - well, you know that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING has a price. No, she's not for sale - but... if the right person comes up to me and says, hey, would you take xxx$$$ for your ride? And if it's too good to be true, I'd be like, SURE.

That's all I meant. Make sense?

Sure does. Just thought I'd heckle you a bit. I'll give you $5k for her!
Old 4/7/17, 07:55 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Aw, crap.
I'm so sorry to hear this.
No doubt, you'll get back on your feet but it's a huge bummer in the mean time.

The silver lining here is that it happened BEFORE you took on a big expense of a new car but it also happened AFTER you have invested the money into your current Mustang the result is that you have a pretty **** nice ride while you figure out what's next in your life.

Best of luck!! We all go through this at some point in our lives. I hope it's as brief and painless as possible for you.