2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

Saleen grille and GT/CS lower fascia installed

Search this Thread

Old 2/24/11, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This message is for MARZ or anybody that can help.
I am in the process of trying to do something simalar to what you did with your stock mustang front lower fascia and a black out grille. I have everything stock just how yours was in the picture. I want to do the GT/CS lower fascia with a the rousch front black out grille. I am having problems trying to find all the part numbers i need in order to get them orderd. I also dont' know what I need or what any of the items from ford come with. I would like to do one big order and have everything I need to save on shipping costs. Can you please help me?

Car info
Kona blue, 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium. S-type Borla catback exhaust, Steeda CAI, Steeda Lower trailing arms, Steeda 3rd Link, Steeda high tower strut bar.
Old 2/24/11, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by MARZ
I think the Saleen grille / GT/CS lower fascia combination makes the front end look much "meaner" than how it appeared in factory guise. I know a lot of people like the fog lights in the grille, but I prefer that area blacked-out.

Please excuse the filthy car as it's been freezing cold here of late...well, by "of late," I mean all winter.

Here's how it appeared stock, just for reference.

I am in the process of trying to do something simalar to what you did with your stock mustang front lower fascia and a black out grille. I have everything stock just how yours was in the picture. I want to do the GT/CS lower fascia with a the rousch front black out grille. I am having problems trying to find all the part numbers i need in order to get them orderd. I also dont' know what I need or what any of the items from ford come with. I would like to do one big order and have everything I need to save on shipping costs. Can you please help me?

Car info
Kona blue, 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium. S-type Borla catback exhaust, Steeda CAI, Steeda Lower trailing arms, Steeda 3rd Link, Steeda high tower strut bar.
Old 2/24/11, 11:43 AM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Quadpost!! LOL
Old 2/24/11, 11:47 AM

Yea, sorry everybody for the quad post, I couldn't figure out where my posts were going intil I saw the different pages at the bottom left.
Old 2/24/11, 11:52 AM

ok bottom right. Now I defiantly seem like a tard or dislexik.
Old 6/24/11, 09:42 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a billett grill for the lower front fascia / valance for a 2011 GT CS. I just got it and it seems like a billett grill between the fog lights matching the upper grill would look awesome.
Anyone?
Old 6/25/11, 09:59 AM
Swamp Donkey Aficionado

Originally Posted by jmfrost

Car info
Here's the Saleen grille:

http://www.281motorsports.com/produc...oducts_id=1753

Please note that I bought all my stuff from 281 Motorsports. They don't have the Ford Racing lower fascia listed on their web site, but they were able to order it for me. Unfortunately, I don't remember the part number. Late Model Restoration carries what you're looking for, though:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...nt-Valance-Kit
Old 6/25/11, 11:53 AM
Bullitt Member

Looks great, can't wait to install mine

and by the way, if anyone is looking for a GT/CS lower fascia I have another for sale in the classifieds, PM me if interested
Old 6/25/11, 02:49 PM
V6 Member

Looks Great. Wish there was a Saleen Grill that fit the V6.