2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter

Search this Thread

Old 2/24/11 | 11:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter

This afternoon I had time to giver her a bath, give her a quick shine and take a few shots of my latest mods, which include the CS/GT Front Fascia, Boss Splitter, Roush Side Rocker Splitters and GT500 Rear Diffuser.

The rocker splitters and the Boss splitter are really going well together and "round off" the entire look, in my opinion...

Hope you enjoy the pics!!!
Attached Thumbnails Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter-mustang-1104.jpg   Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter-mustang-1105.jpg   Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter-mustang-1110.jpg   Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter-mustang-1109.jpg   Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter-mustang-1107.jpg  

Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter-mustang-1111.jpg   Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter-mustang-1101.jpg   Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter-mustang-1112.jpg  
Old 2/24/11 | 11:11 PM
Bullitt Member

I need to stop looking at all these pics... going nuts waiting to pick up my car in a few months. Very nice looking car.
Old 2/24/11 | 11:49 PM
Bullitt Member

Thanks! Ever since being part of TMS, I have multiplied my shopping list and wish list on a weekly basis... but that's all the fun - to make the Mustang YOUR Stang.

Even though I'm saying to myself that I'm pretty much done with the exterior mods, there's always something new and exciting coming on the market...

I'm sure you'll have a blast when your car arrives... the hardest part is the wait - I couldn't wait either! And when it arrives, let the modding begin!
Old 2/24/11 | 11:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 2011 GT
Thanks! Ever since being part of TMS, I have multiplied my shopping list and wish list on a weekly basis... but that's all the fun - to make the Mustang YOUR Stang.

Even though I'm saying to myself that I'm pretty much done with the exterior mods, there's always something new and exciting coming on the market...

I'm sure you'll have a blast when your car arrives... the hardest part is the wait - I couldn't wait either! And when it arrives, let the modding begin!
I agree 100%!!! Everytime I say enough for now, I get the mod bug. Hey Car looks great!!! I just got my Borla Atak installed.......... i'm drooling!
Old 2/24/11 | 11:57 PM
V6 Member

I like the setup.. I am most likely going with the 500 spoiler but I want the aggressive Laguna Seca Splitter... Street legal isnt a concern seeing if you get popped it comes off in 2 minutes...

Keep up the good work.. I have 10 months to watch all of you guys and see what I like and whats not for me.. You are def well within my "like range"
Old 2/25/11 | 01:11 AM
Banned

Let me tell you the wait never ends....I waited for 3 months for my 2011 gt and couldn't ever sleep but when I got it the sleeping didn't get better! Cause I hated the clear windows and the wheels and the exhaust and the front end and the grill and the shifter and the stereo....lol well didn't hate them but a can't have anything stock so waiting for parts and money to get parts is just as bad as waiting for the car! Lol but maybe that's just my mustang OCD!! Lol
Old 2/25/11 | 01:32 AM
V6 Member

I have nothing but Time.. I am sitting in the desert.. All I am doing is gathering Info and putting a shopping list together. I like to buy at once so I can have weekend installation..

OP the color is growing on me... *must resist black*
Old 2/25/11 | 01:37 AM
Banned

This afternoon I had time to giver her a bath, give her a quick shine and take a few shots of my latest mods, which include the CS/GT Front Fascia, Boss Splitter, Roush Side Rocker Splitters and GT500 Rear Diffuser.

The rocker splitters and the Boss splitter are really going well together and "round off" the entire look, in my opinion...

Looks sick! But IMO needs a grill with fog light deletes and fogs in the cs front valance.
Old 2/25/11 | 01:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Daddyd666
Looks sick! But IMO needs a grill with fog light deletes and fogs in the cs front valance.
Not sure about that... actually love the fogs in the main grille for right now, as I am planning to install the Break Cooling Ducts and utilize the CS fascia openings for that reason.

However, I am planning of changing the OEM pony with a customized/black one!

Almost done with the exterior mods! Almost!!!
Old 2/25/11 | 01:56 AM
GTR Member

That is superb
Old 2/25/11 | 02:03 AM
Banned

Not sure about that... actually love the fogs in the main grille for right now, as I am planning to install the Break Cooling Ducts and utilize the CS fascia openings for that reason.

However, I am planning of changing the OEM pony with a customized/black one!

Almost done with the exterior mods! Almost!!!
Sweet! Didn't know you were gonna track the car and wanted the brake cooling ducts....the cs front with fogs and upper fog delete grill is kinda played out already anyways....:-)
Old 2/25/11 | 03:04 AM
GT Member

The mods look nice, but I like the license plate better!!!

Is that your get out of jail card?

"Sorry Officer, but this is a federal vehicle and I really need to be back on my way..."
Old 2/25/11 | 04:20 AM
GTR Member

Car looks killer...great minds think alike!

I'm like you, I plan on adding the brake cooling here in the near future, just haven't got around to it yet.
Old 2/25/11 | 05:30 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Overboost
Car looks killer...great minds think alike!

I'm like you, I plan on adding the brake cooling here in the near future, just haven't got around to it yet.
Would the brake cooling ducts finish the look of the front facia, I to was thinking about this. Blue oval already has them in stock for 250.00 but if you don't track the car and it's a hidden mod ......... I don't know. I would need to see pics with this already done. It's true great minds think a like and if someone has a good idea you can borrow it. Lol!
Old 2/25/11 | 06:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

Very nice! I had the same thoughts on the side splitter/boss nose treatment...Looks nicely integrated IMO. Parts are on the way as we speak!
Old 2/25/11 | 07:13 AM
Mach 1 Member

Only thing I would do is tint the side turn signals/reflectors and maybe the fogs . . . either way it looks bad a$$!!! Well done!
Old 2/25/11 | 07:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

BTW it looks like you need some new rear tires, fronts somehow look like they have plenty of tread left though, weird
Old 2/25/11 | 07:25 AM
Bullitt Member

Carr looks sharp and clean!!! I just ordered my new rims and tires last night. My next step is springs and panhard bar. Then I am going with GT500 spoiler and Roush Side splitters and only God knows what is next
Old 2/25/11 | 07:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Looks great man - basically the same exterior mods I will be doing (plus a grill). PROPS!
Old 2/25/11 | 08:30 AM
Bullitt Member

Nice!!!!!

Quick Reply: Pictures! My latest mods, including Boss Splitter