The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   New Ford Customer Service Rep (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/new-ford-customer-service-rep-491379/)

orpheus 11/13/12 01:56 PM

Andrea welcome, you have some big shoes to fill taking over for Deysha. Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I never have to talk to you! Lol

BluehazeGT 11/13/12 02:18 PM

Welcome aboard Andrea. I expect we'll be in touch in the next short while. I'm expecting a much anticipated delivery in the next few weeks.
Thank you Deysha for all you have been doing to support everyone here and for putting up with all of us.

Siber Express 11/13/12 06:09 PM

Welcome Andrea, And thanks Deysha.

fgibbs 11/13/12 07:56 PM

Welcome aboard Andrea...and thanks Deysha for everything you have done for us on these forums!!

FordService 11/16/12 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by pa93cobra (Post 6489880)
Welcome Andrea!!
Deysha..Thanks for everything that you do!!! :-)

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6489922)
Welcome to the site Andrea. We appreciate you and Ford for being here.
Thank you again to Deysha for all of the great service she has provided here on the site.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra (Post 6489930)
New Ford Angel in the house. :woot:
We will miss you Deysha. :D

Originally Posted by kylerohde (Post 6490011)
Welcome Andrea and thanks Deysha - sounds like you got promoted. If so, congrats!

Originally Posted by Xar (Post 6490034)
Welcome Andrea - and Deysha, thanks for all your help!!!

Originally Posted by Bucko (Post 6490037)
It's great to see the Ford customer service reps on this site. They all do a great job!

Originally Posted by BluehazeGT (Post 6490058)
Welcome aboard Andrea. I expect we'll be in touch in the next short while. I'm expecting a much anticipated delivery in the next few weeks.
Thank you Deysha for all you have been doing to support everyone here and for putting up with all of us.

Originally Posted by Siber Express (Post 6490248)
Welcome Andrea, And thanks Deysha.

Originally Posted by fgibbs (Post 6490327)
Welcome aboard Andrea...and thanks Deysha for everything you have done for us on these forums!!

You’re very welcome, guys! :hugitout: You all have been awesome to me. I’m touched. :o I’ll be here from time to time (like today) whenever she’s out of the office.

See you around. :salute:

Deysha

RMS70 11/16/12 09:54 AM

Welcome Andrea. Deysha - congratulations on your promotion/raise for your good work supporting all of us. If you didn't get one you should have.

PS: thanks for your help on the C-Max tracking.

chessmanmark 11/16/12 10:27 AM

Glad to hear that you are not going to be completely absent Deysha. You have been an unbelievable asset to everyone on here who has ordered a Mustang or had a customer service issue. It's nice to have a little "pull" when you need help.

Welcome Andrea. Good luck with your new responsibilities. You work for a terrific company, (at least from a customer's point of view.) I'm sure you will feel the love soon enough.

Mickstang 11/16/12 12:01 PM

Deysha, thanks for holding my hand the last three months. I hope FoMoCo appreciates your skill and dedication, and you have a long and fruitful association with the company. MICK

11SHELBYGT500 11/16/12 12:05 PM

Did you get a promotion or something, Deysha?

FordService 11/16/12 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by RMS70 (Post 6492193)
Welcome Andrea. Deysha - congratulations on your promotion/raise for your good work supporting all of us. If you didn't get one you should have.

PS: thanks for your help on the C-Max tracking.

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6492327)
Did you get a promotion or something, Deysha?

Thanks, but no promotion, guys. We’re just expanding! :-D

Originally Posted by chessmanmark (Post 6492210)
Glad to hear that you are not going to be completely absent Deysha. You have been an unbelievable asset to everyone on here who has ordered a Mustang or had a customer service issue. It's nice to have a little "pull" when you need help.

Welcome Andrea. Good luck with your new responsibilities. You work for a terrific company, (at least from a customer's point of view.) I'm sure you will feel the love soon enough.

Originally Posted by Mickstang (Post 6492319)
Deysha, thanks for holding my hand the last three months. I hope FoMoCo appreciates your skill and dedication, and you have a long and fruitful association with the company. MICK

Thank you for the awesome words and support!

Deysha

Scothew 11/16/12 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService

Thanks, but no promotion, guys. We’re just expanding! :-D

Thank you for the awesome words and support!

Deysha

Whatever Deysha, you just don't like us anymore :p

Ronin38 11/16/12 06:37 PM

Best Wishes Deysha in what ever you do next! :)

Welcome, Andrea. :spaz:

Kabooka 11/16/12 09:51 PM

Congratulations Deysha, I wish you the best in all you do!

Welcome Andrea, glad you are here!

FordService 11/21/12 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6492723)
Whatever Deysha, you just don't like us anymore :p

You know I :wub: you guys, Scothew!!!

Originally Posted by Ronin38 (Post 6492735)
Best Wishes Deysha in what ever you do next! :)
Welcome, Andrea. :spaz:

Originally Posted by Kabooka (Post 6493004)
Congratulations Deysha, I wish you the best in all you do!
Welcome Andrea, glad you are here!

Thanks you, guys!

Deysha