The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   New Ford Customer Service Rep (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/new-ford-customer-service-rep-491379/)

FordService 2/3/11 12:48 PM

New Ford Customer Service Rep

Hi guys!!

I wanted to welcome our new Ford Customer Service Rep, Justin. He will also be monitoring the site to help out with any Marketing questions such as: pricing, options, vehicle availability, comparisons, incentives, etc... I have made him aware of how great you all have been to me, and I hope you make him feel just as welcomed. J Hope you all have a great day!!

Deysha

Lancel 2/3/11 12:50 PM

Welcome aboard, Justin!

2011 GT 2/3/11 12:59 PM

Justin:

Welcome to TMS! Glad to see you join in on the fun...

codeman94 2/3/11 01:21 PM

awesome! Welcome to the site!

LEwis26 2/3/11 01:22 PM

Justin or Deysha,

Can you guys shed some light on the current 2012 production hold ups?

Quite a few of us have cars on order, and the dealers are giving us the run around, since they are getting the run around from ford. Some have stated a 5.0 shortage, while others are saying the factory is waiting for an "okay-to-buy"

Anything you guys can inform us with?

Stang-Par 2/3/11 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6008005)
Hi guys!!

I wanted to welcome our new Ford Customer Service Rep, Justin. He will also be monitoring the site to help out with any Marketing questions such as: pricing, options, vehicle availability, comparisons, incentives, etc... I have made him aware of how great you all have been to me, and I hope you make him feel just as welcomed. J Hope you all have a great day!!

Deysha

I'm one of the new guys here as well and from Canada. Welcome to the Forum Justin.

rodmoe 2/3/11 01:59 PM

Welcome Justin :)
So Deysha are you staying too?

Nathan 2/3/11 02:00 PM

Welcome to TMS Justin

FordService 2/3/11 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by LEwis26 (Post 6008028)
Justin or Deysha,

Can you guys shed some light on the current 2012 production hold ups?

Quite a few of us have cars on order, and the dealers are giving us the run around, since they are getting the run around from ford. Some have stated a 5.0 shortage, while others are saying the factory is waiting for an "okay-to-buy"

Anything you guys can inform us with?

Hi LEwis26,

At this time there are no material holds or any other holds. However, there are many factors to an order not moving as fast as others. I you’d like, send me your order # and your dealer name via private message and I can track it for you.

Deysha

20115.0 2/3/11 02:34 PM

Hi Justin, any updates on the 2011 manual trans issues?

Itravelalot 2/3/11 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6008055)
Hi LEwis26,

At this time there are no material holds or any other holds. However, there are many factors to an order not moving as fast as others. I you’d like, send me your order # and your dealer name via private message and I can track it for you.

Deysha

Ok, so it seems that there are some things that you are not really supposed to elaborate on. I appreciate your work in helping me track my car, and I do not want you to say anything that might get you in trouble, but I am curious about when production is supposed to start now.

According to the originally planned 2012 schedule, production was supposedly supposed to start at the end of January. For whatever reason it did not. I have to say that as anxious as I am to get my 2012 GT, I am more interested that you get as much time as you need to build the Mustangs to the very high standards that both you and I expect. Having said that, if you can shed light on when the production is expected to start again, please let us all know. From what I understand, the factory has not certified "OK TO BUY" yet, something they (as I am told) have to do every time they switch model years. As this is a normally planned process, it might not really be called a delay. Either way, if you can please let us know:

When does production start now that the delay has been taken care of?

I heard that it should be going by around Feb 17 or 18. Would this be somewhat reasonably accurate?

Again, I think we all understand the complexities of building such magnificent vehicles. Some delays are to be expected and as anxious as we are, we do not want to find fault or pick on FORD. If Ford can see to it to shed more light on the new revised production schedule, that would be great.

I personally would rather be told that this is the only information that has been released yet than just not given specifics. I appreciate your work, and understand that you cannot tell everything. Please shed more light on this if you can.

Thanks

PTRocks 2/3/11 04:55 PM

Hey Justin and Deysha,

Are there any photos of Mustangs with the new Lava Red paint and the Lava Red (or Plum?) interior? There haven't been any published as far as anyone knows thus far.

RaceRed12 2/3/11 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Itravelalot (Post 6008084)
Ok, so it seems that there are some things that you are not really supposed to elaborate on. I appreciate your work in helping me track my car, and I do not want you to say anything that might get you in trouble, but I am curious about when production is supposed to start now.

According to the originally planned 2012 schedule, production was supposedly supposed to start at the end of January. For whatever reason it did not. I have to say that as anxious as I am to get my 2012 GT, I am more interested that you get as much time as you need to build the Mustangs to the very high standards that both you and I expect. Having said that, if you can shed light on when the production is expected to start again, please let us all know. From what I understand, the factory has not certified "OK TO BUY" yet, something they (as I am told) have to do every time they switch model years. As this is a normally planned process, it might not really be called a delay. Either way, if you can please let us know:

When does production start now that the delay has been taken care of?

I heard that it should be going by around Feb 17 or 18. Would this be somewhat reasonably accurate?

Again, I think we all understand the complexities of building such magnificent vehicles. Some delays are to be expected and as anxious as we are, we do not want to find fault or pick on FORD. If Ford can see to it to shed more light on the new revised production schedule, that would be great.

I personally would rather be told that this is the only information that has been released yet than just not given specifics. I appreciate your work, and understand that you cannot tell everything. Please shed more light on this if you can.

Thanks

I'm interested to know as well. Here's what my dealer emailed me today:

The order is not going to pull for scheduling this week. (They pull weekly). The reason is because they have not given the "ok" to schedule retail orders yet. I found this out after speaking with my contact at the order scheduling center. Currently the only orders that will schedule are for stock units. There is nothing to be alarmed about because this is normal for the first orders for a new model year. They are anticipating opening the doors to retail orders in early February.

2010GT 2/3/11 05:13 PM

Deysha and Justin,

First and foremost thank you for being a part of the forum and offering your assistance. I am glad that Ford cares enough to have you guys help shed some light on any some questions we may have. As you did for Lewis26 , I am curious as well to what stage my order might be in and would love some info since I haven't heard anything from my dealer. I will send you a Pm With my order # and dealer to see if you guys can possibly help. Thanks in advance.

Scott2 2/3/11 05:47 PM

Justin, welcome to The Mustang Source Forum!

stangfoeva 2/3/11 06:32 PM

Justin get the heck outta here!!

:jester: sorry, I just had to be different :D

montreal ponies 2/3/11 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6008170)

:rolleyes:

Seriously, welcome aboard guys....i'm sure they're will be times when your help will be greatly appreciated, so stay tuned, we'll keep you entertained ! :nice:

Flagstang 2/3/11 07:32 PM

Welcome

you guys/Gals are busy

http://fiestafaction.com/forums/welc...rvice-rep.html

2k7gtcs 2/3/11 07:41 PM

Welcome!:wave:

But I'd fall over dead if anyone's questions were actually answered in anything but marketing speak.:grin:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :nice:

Itravelalot 2/3/11 08:50 PM

Can anyone either stick this thread, or put the contact info somewhere where new members can find it once this thread gets buried with time?

laserred38 2/4/11 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6008170)

This guy. :shame:....:D

What's up big J! Welcome aboard...

BlackOut2k11 2/4/11 07:22 AM

Welcome!

stangfoeva 2/4/11 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6008371)
This guy. :shame:....:D

Originally Posted by montreal ponies (Post 6008202)
:rolleyes:

:roses: LOL

Welcome Justin!

bpmurr 2/4/11 01:16 PM

I would recommend people not post their VINs on this site along with any mods. Ford will put the two together as ammo to void your warranty should a problem come up. I know from first hand experience. At least they are making their presence known here instead of being covert. Tread lightly TMS members.

Hopefully the reps will be here to help instead of collect data to beat down customers to protect the bottom line. Nothing more creapy than having a Ford rep read your forum posts back to you.

stangfoeva 2/4/11 01:38 PM

but you have to give them props for good investigative work

bpmurr 2/4/11 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6008601)
but you have to give them props for good investigative work

Not really when they take things out of context.

Flagstang 2/4/11 01:45 PM

it is kinda odd to have to watch what I say

stangfoeva 2/4/11 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008603)
Not really when they take things out of context.

the real kicker is that if you calculate out the man hours it took for them to do that investigative work they could have just paid for the part

bpmurr 2/4/11 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6008610)
the real kicker is that if you calculate out the man hours it took for them to do that investigative work they could have just paid for the part

Yup, it didn't make a lot of sense but things in corporate America tend not to at times.

bpmurr 2/4/11 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Flagstang (Post 6008605)
it is kinda odd to have to watch what I say

Your sig says a lot already just be careful. :)

Stay away from the following if possible.

-VIN
-Dealer
-Your real name
-Purchase date
-Posting any documents like your DORA

GT100e 2/4/11 02:02 PM

Welcome to the site, now a question I asked in another thread, can you tell me if GT/CS models are longer to process than GT's? Are they set aside for a specific time when only those Mustangs are built or are they scheduled the same way as all the others? In other words, will I be waiting longer for my 2012 black GT/CS convertible compared to someone who orders a black GT?

Thanks

stangfoeva 2/4/11 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008613)

-VIN
-Dealer
-Your real name
-Purchase date

Well I'm screwed lol. Luckily I've been too poor to mod anyway.

Most likely I won't touch her until she is out of warranty anyway, or I'll only buy FRPP

Big Vito 2/4/11 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008613)

-VIN
-Dealer
-Your real name
-Purchase date

too late for me :banana:

Stang-Par 2/4/11 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Big Vito (Post 6008675)
too late for me :banana:

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008577)
I would recommend people not post their VINs on this site along with any mods. Ford will put the two together as ammo to void your warranty should a problem come up. I know from first hand experience. At least they are making their presence known here instead of being covert. Tread lightly TMS members.

Hopefully the reps will be here to help instead of collect data to beat down customers to protect the bottom line. Nothing more creapy than having a Ford rep read your forum posts back to you.

Don't bother me none. Mine's staying stock.

Flagstang 2/5/11 10:55 AM

Also avoid showing your plate number since the dealers have that info and can put one and one together.

Big Vito 2/5/11 11:26 AM

and don't post your A/S/L

Flagstang 2/5/11 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Big Vito (Post 6008975)
and don't post your A/S/L

unles your trying to pick someone up :banana: :grouphug:

Big Vito 2/5/11 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Flagstang (Post 6008985)
unles your trying to pick someone up :banana: :grouphug:

:rofl2: adding this to my notes

JimmyM 2/5/11 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008577)

Some people voiced that concern when Deysha showed up on AFM in the manual transmission issue thread. She (or he?) stated that they are not here for investigative work or to collect information to deny our claims. Simply here to help.

Just throwing that out there. I suppose that if they were really doing it, they wouldn't tell you anyhow. Take it for what it's worth.

Big Vito 2/5/11 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by JimmyM (Post 6009102)
Some people voiced that concern when Deysha showed up on AFM in the manual transmission issue thread. She (or he?) stated that they are not here for investigative work or to collect information to deny our claims. Simply here to help.

Just throwing that out there. I suppose that if they were really doing it, they wouldn't tell you anyhow. Take it for what it's worth.

http://www.facebook.com/fordfocus/po...t.ford?sk=wall

this says she is a she.

bpmurr 2/5/11 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by JimmyM (Post 6009102)

Exactly :)

StGry11 2/6/11 12:06 PM

Welcome to the site, Justin! I'm sure the members here will keep you busy.

bpmurr 2/6/11 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by StGry11 (Post 6009297)
Welcome to the site, Justin! I'm sure the members here will keep you busy.

Yup, lots of warranties to void! :D

GT100e 2/14/11 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by GT100e (Post 6008614)
Welcome to the site, now a question I asked in another thread, can you tell me if GT/CS models are longer to process than GT's? Are they set aside for a specific time when only those Mustangs are built or are they scheduled the same way as all the others? In other words, will I be waiting longer for my 2012 black GT/CS convertible compared to someone who orders a black GT?

Thanks

Anyone knows this information? It would give me an idea of time lapse once the "OK to Buy" info gets out there.

OH and if Canadian orders are longer to get...:nice:

Thanks!

FordService 8/11/11 01:47 PM

Hello members!!

I wanted to welcome our new Ford In-Vehicle Technology rep, Jaclyn.:nixon: She will also be monitoring the site to help out with any SYNC, MyTouch, Navigation, etc. questions or concerns. She already knows how awesome you all are and I know you will make her feel just as welcome.:D Here is the link to her profile: https://themustangsource.com/members...vtteam-117345/. Hope you all have an awesome day!!:nice:

Deysha

assasinator 8/11/11 07:02 PM

nice......you know how i feel about this.

smike308 8/11/11 07:10 PM

Welcome aboard Jaclyn. I'm sure you can help out on some of the Sync/Tech questions.

polarisTXguy 8/11/11 07:11 PM

Welcome to the site!

Planeswalker 8/11/11 07:51 PM

Welcome Jaclyn, good to have you here!

jaybertx 8/11/11 08:07 PM

Jaclyn,

I love Sync. Thanks for coming around to help out! When is MyFord Touch coming to Mustang? :-D

5 DOT 0 8/11/11 08:12 PM

Jaclyn,

I love Sync. Can you please get it installed in my Boss 302? ;)

Hytek 8/11/11 09:03 PM

Hi Jaclyn and welcome! Is there a way to pair apps like Pandora to Sync? I've seen a youtube video where someone did it with a Fusion. I have Sync w/o nav if that helps. Thanks in advance!

jaybertx 8/12/11 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Hytek
Hi Jaclyn and welcome! Is there a way to pair apps like Pandora to Sync? I've seen a youtube video where someone did it with a Fusion. I have Sync w/o nav if that helps. Thanks in advance!

I'm not Jaclyn :-) but yes if you have a 2012.

Hytek 8/12/11 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by jaybertx

I'm not Jaclyn :-) but yes if you have a 2012.

I have an 11. How's it done on the 12?

jaybertx 8/13/11 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Hytek

I have an 11. How's it done on the 12?

'AppLink' was introduced for 2012 Mustang. I think the setup is in the system settings. I have been watching for an upgrade for the '11s for a friend of mine but nothing yet.

Hytek 8/13/11 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by jaybertx

'AppLink' was introduced for 2012 Mustang. I think the setup is in the system settings. I have been watching for an upgrade for the '11s for a friend of mine but nothing yet.

I had an early build 10' Fusion Sport that didn't have it but the late build did. I keep missing out lol. Hopefully an update will come out soon.

Glenn 8/14/11 07:05 AM

Welcome and can you help get the bubbling paint on our hoods fixed? :(

FordService 8/15/11 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 6122154)

Hi Glenn,

My name is Deysha with Ford Customer Service. You will have to make an appointment with your Ford dealer regarding your paint. Have you made them aware of your concern? Your Service Manager might be in the best position to help you. Please PM me if you need me.

Deysha

MyStang2010GB 8/16/11 06:23 AM

So (3) pages of people welcoming Justin and not ONE REPLY FROM JUSTIN....

houtex 8/16/11 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 6122154)

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6122772)
Hi Glenn,

My name is Deysha with Ford Customer Service. You will have to make an appointment with your Ford dealer regarding your paint. Have you made them aware of your concern? Your Service Manager might be in the best position to help you. Please PM me if you need me.

Deysha

Deysha, his is an '06. Mine's an '06. But more importantly, our hoods, much like the ones on other makes of Fords, are aluminum, and horribly prepped and painted for a factory paint job.

So contacting a Ford dealer will only let them estimate the hood repaint cost, as Ford itself is likely unwilling to cover it, short of a class action suit that's won, or a personal suit, either of which will cost more than to just paint it.

Still, that it's so rampant on even NEW cars today... it is shameful that Ford ignores the problem, unless it happens to be under warranty. Warranty that in '08 was extended to 5 years, but mine was only 3. But that 2010s and 11s are having the issue, and not just Mustangs, and it's STILL HAPPENING... :shame:

Ah well. One day Ford will see the light, and go back to plastic or steel hoods.

FordService 8/17/11 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB (Post 6123187)
So (3) pages of people welcoming Justin and not ONE REPLY FROM JUSTIN....

Sorry, MyStang2010GB! Justin is no longer with the company. :(

Originally Posted by houtex (Post 6123443)
Deysha, his is an '06. Mine's an '06. But more importantly, our hoods, much like the ones on other makes of Fords, are aluminum, and horribly prepped and painted for a factory paint job.
Ah well. One day Ford will see the light, and go back to plastic or steel hoods.

I understand your frustration about this not being covered or be able to replace it under any warranty, houtex. I do thank you for your feedback and Ford does value all of our customer’s feedback. I think you should submit your suggestion to go back to plastic or steel hoods at www.thefordstory.com.

Deysha

Glenn 8/18/11 05:56 AM

ooooo I can use that link Thanks, Iam going to tel the story about my hood :)

FordIVTteam 8/18/11 07:40 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Originally Posted by jaybertx (Post 6121081)
Jaclyn,

I love Sync. Thanks for coming around to help out! When is MyFord Touch coming to Mustang? https://themustangsource.com/images/smilies/04.gif

The plan is to make MyFord Touch available on more models in the future but I don't have details yet. When I hear something I'll definitely let you know :)

You should be able to stream Pandora through Bluetooth audio, you just can't use the voice commands for it because your Mustang doesn't have Applink. Applink is only available on the 2012 Mustangs at this time. Hopefully more models will have this in the future. I know I want it as well!

~Jaclyn

Overboost 8/18/11 09:41 AM

Jaclyn, are there plans in the near future to bring the AppLink capability to the 2011 Mustangs?

Hytek 8/18/11 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Overboost
Jaclyn, are there plans in the near future to bring the AppLink capability to the 2011 Mustangs?

I'd like to know too.

99mstng 8/19/11 07:01 AM

I'd like to know how to get AppLink to work on my 2012 . . . I've tried a few things but have had no luck.

FordIVTteam 8/24/11 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Overboost (Post 6124456)

I haven't heard any details on this yet. Once I hear something I'll post to let everyone know.

Originally Posted by 99mstng (Post 6124926)
I'd like to know how to get AppLink to work on my 2012 . . . I've tried a few things but have had no luck.

Is there a specific app you're trying to use? Which phone do you have? Feel free to PM me this info. Here are some tips on how to use Pandora with AppLink:
  1. Log into Pandora on your mobile device.
  2. Head to your vehicle and turn on the ignition.
  3. Make sure your phone is paired with SYNC.
Note to iPhone users: Connect your iPhone to SYNC with your Apple-issued USB cable. Manually start the application on your mobile phone and ensure that it stays running in the foreground. Lock your iPhone by pressing its top button.

Start Pandora with voice commands*
  1. Press the VOICE button and say "Mobile Applications." SYNC will respond with "Mobile Applications, please say a command."
  2. Say, "Pandora."
For more voice commands, press the VOICE button and say:
  • "Pause"
  • "Resume"
  • "Skip"
  • "Track Info"
  • "List My Stations"
  • "Thumbs Up" or "Thumbs Down"
  • "Bookmark"
  • "Create Station from Track"
  • "Play Station [followed by station name]"
  • "Help" to hear more voice commands
Let me know if this helps!
~Jaclyn

SONICBOOST 8/24/11 08:04 AM

Welcome!

FordIVTteam 8/25/11 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by SONICBOOST (Post 6127989)
Welcome!

Thanks! I'm happy to be here.

For anyone that doesn't know, I can assist with SYNC, Navigation, & MyFord Touch. Feel free to PM me with any questions :)

~Jaclyn

gsanto2006 3/18/12 10:03 AM

hood paint issues

hi guys, and girls and Ford reps...I had underhood paint bubbles on my 05 mustang gt. bought a 2010 gt and guess what? same issues after just 8000 miles. Ford knows about the aluminum prep issues, yet they still use aluminum hoods and fail to prep them correctly for paint. Now I have to return the car for repair with 8000 miles?? will the dealer give me a loaner car??

UltraKla$$ic 3/18/12 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by gsanto2006 (Post 6284829)
hi guys, and girls and Ford reps...I had underhood paint bubbles on my 05 mustang gt. bought a 2010 gt and guess what? same issues after just 8000 miles. Ford knows about the aluminum prep issues, yet they still use aluminum hoods and fail to prep them correctly for paint. Now I have to return the car for repair with 8000 miles?? will the dealer give me a loaner car??

Yup! Here ya go!

http://smartcarmodels.net/wp-content...mart-car-4.jpg

:heh:

UnrealFord 3/18/12 02:44 PM

Its a prep and a problem with the sealer they use to join the inner and outter shell,
Im not sure what they have been doing but wanted to mention the sealer..

FordService 3/19/12 07:57 AM

Not sure if you have an ESP which may cover a loaner, gsanto2006. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, and contact info, so I can help.

Deysha

wanted33 3/19/12 11:34 AM

Welcome Justin. Deysha has set the bar very high. Good luck.

FordService 3/19/12 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by wanted33 (Post 6285767)
Welcome Justin. Deysha has set the bar very high. Good luck.

Thanks, wanted33! Now it's just Jaclyn and myself on the forum.:salute: Justin left us about a year ago. :(

Deysha

wanted33 3/19/12 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6285824)
Thanks, wanted33! Now it's just Jaclyn and myself on the forum.:salute: Justin left us about a year ago. :(

Deysha

Doh, I saw that on the revisit. But what the hey, here's a big old southern hey to Jaclyn. Dealing with sync questions, she's gonna be very very busy.;)

BTW Deysha, I'm gonna send you a PM with the order number of the Wifey's new Stang. Thanks again for all of ya'll's (southern contraction) help.

gsanto2006 3/19/12 06:20 PM

haha, ford dealer said i can get a Focus loaner. I'm just annoyed that Ford doesnt do something to change their manufacturing practice. they know the hoods are gonna corrode, and they will have to pay to fix them. So guys, check the underside of your hoods...chances are they are bubbling

gsanto2006 3/19/12 06:22 PM

we worked it out with the dealer. but why wont ford address this problem at the factory?

montreal ponies 3/19/12 06:30 PM

In what area of the underside of the hood did it start bubbling ?

FordService 3/20/12 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by wanted33 (Post 6285909)
Doh, I saw that on the revisit. But what the hey, here's a big old southern hey to Jaclyn. Dealing with sync questions, she's gonna be very very busy.;)
BTW Deysha, I'm gonna send you a PM with the order number of the Wifey's new Stang. Thanks again for all of ya'll's (southern contraction) help.

Lol! She sure is, wanted33! I got your PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Originally Posted by gsanto2006 (Post 6286033)
haha, ford dealer said i can get a Focus loaner. I'm just annoyed that Ford doesnt do something to change their manufacturing practice. they know the hoods are gonna corrode, and they will have to pay to fix them. So guys, check the underside of your hoods...chances are they are bubbling

I'm happy to learn this was resolved for you, gsanto2006. The issue will get forwarded via the Ford warranty system at the dealer. You can also get it documented by PMing me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, and contact info or by calling our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Deysha

93 LX 5.0 3/21/12 08:17 AM

Hello Deysha and Jaclyn,

Would you mind checking to see if there has been any change on the status of my order ?

Dlr # F21222, Order # 5898, GHIG Boss

The help and support you provide here is a big boost to the idea that a company still cares about it's reputation and customer satisfaction (which is virtually non existant anymore). Thank You .

FordService 3/21/12 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by 93 LX 5.0 (Post 6287282)
Hello Deysha and Jaclyn,

Would you mind checking to see if there has been any change on the status of my order ?

Dlr # F21222, Order # 5898, GHIG Boss
The help and support you provide here is a big boost to the idea that a company still cares about it's reputation and customer satisfaction (which is virtually non existant anymore). Thank You .

Thank you for your kind words, 93 LX 5.0! I checked on your order and it has not scheduled yet.

Deysha

93 LX 5.0 3/21/12 08:48 AM

Thanks

UnrealFord 3/22/12 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by montreal ponies
In what area of the underside of the hood did it start bubbling ?

Its been a problem since 05 , not sure why Ford hasent addressed this yet.?
Read here..
https://themustangsource.com/f739/ho...y-05-a-464021/

FordService 3/22/12 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by 93 LX 5.0 (Post 6287341)
Thanks

Anytime! :D

Deysha

wanted33 3/22/12 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6286626)
Lol! She sure is, wanted33! I got your PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Deysha

:hail: I am not worthy...................:blush:

FordService 3/23/12 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by wanted33 (Post 6288592)
:hail: I am not worthy...................:blush:

Oh, yes you are! :p I sent you an update, wanted33.

Deysha

93 LX 5.0 4/13/12 02:09 PM

Deleted

softtail7@cox.net 4/14/12 04:44 PM

Justin, Welcome aboard so lets see how good u r. I ordered a 2013 gt500 on 3-21-12 at duncan ford mazda dealer code#F27509, they're order code#J321. How much longer on a build date. vin # etc. thanks for researching it.

kcoTiger 4/14/12 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by softtail7@cox.net (Post 6315172)
Justin, Welcome aboard so lets see how good u r. I ordered a 2013 gt500 on 3-21-12 at duncan ford mazda dealer code#F27509, they're order code#J321. How much longer on a build date. vin # etc. thanks for researching it.

Retail builds for GT500s don't begin until 17 May. Those of us who ordered them probably won't take delivery until mid July or later. All deysha (the actual ford customer service rep here) will be able to tell you or anyone is whether the order is in ford's system. Likely you won't see the car until August.

FordService 4/16/12 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by softtail7@cox.net (Post 6315172)

Originally Posted by kcoTiger (Post 6315184)
Retail builds for GT500s don't begin until 17 May. Those of us who ordered them probably won't take delivery until mid July or later. All deysha (the actual ford customer service rep here) will be able to tell you or anyone is whether the order is in ford's system. Likely you won't see the car until August.

Thank you for the input, kcoTiger.:nice:

I sent you an update, softtail7@cox.net. :D

Deysha

FordService 11/13/12 10:02 AM

Hello awesome people,

I would like to introduce our new Social Media Guru, Andrea. She will be your new "go to" girl on this forum. I will still be monitoring it on the days she’s out of the office and such, though.

I’ve filled her in on how awesome you guys have been to me, and how she will fit right in.

Please make her feel welcomed and be nice. Have a great day! :hugitout:

Deysha

pa93cobra 11/13/12 10:40 AM

Welcome Andrea!!

Deysha..Thanks for everything that you do!!! :-)

Scothew 11/13/12 11:32 AM

Welcome to the site Andrea. We appreciate you and Ford for being here.

Thank you again to Deysha for all of the great service she has provided here on the site.

cdynaco 11/13/12 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6489922)
Welcome to the site Andrea. We appreciate you and Ford for being here.

Thank you again to Deysha for all of the great service she has provided here on the site.

:yup: :nice:

AlsCobra 11/13/12 11:42 AM

New Ford Angel in the house. :woot:
We will miss you Deysha. :D

kylerohde 11/13/12 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hello awesome people,

I would like to introduce our new Social Media Guru, Andrea. She will be your new "go to" girl on this forum. I will still be monitoring it on the days she’s out of the office and such, though.

I’ve filled her in on how awesome you guys have been to me, and how she will fit right in.

Please make her feel welcomed and be nice. Have a great day! :hugitout:

Deysha

Welcome Andrea and thanks Deysha - sounds like you got promoted. If so, congrats!

stangfoeva 11/13/12 01:39 PM

Welcome and thank you!

Xar 11/13/12 01:42 PM

Welcome Andrea - and Deysha, thanks for all your help!!!

Bucko 11/13/12 01:48 PM

It's great to see the Ford customer service reps on this site. They all do a great job!