The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   New Ford Customer Service Rep (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/new-ford-customer-service-rep-491379/)

bpmurr 2/5/11 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by JimmyM (Post 6009102)
Just throwing that out there. I suppose that if they were really doing it, they wouldn't tell you anyhow. Take it for what it's worth.

Exactly :)

StGry11 2/6/11 12:06 PM

Welcome to the site, Justin! I'm sure the members here will keep you busy.

bpmurr 2/6/11 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by StGry11 (Post 6009297)
Welcome to the site, Justin! I'm sure the members here will keep you busy.

Yup, lots of warranties to void! :D

GT100e 2/14/11 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by GT100e (Post 6008614)
Welcome to the site, now a question I asked in another thread, can you tell me if GT/CS models are longer to process than GT's? Are they set aside for a specific time when only those Mustangs are built or are they scheduled the same way as all the others? In other words, will I be waiting longer for my 2012 black GT/CS convertible compared to someone who orders a black GT?

Thanks

Anyone knows this information? It would give me an idea of time lapse once the "OK to Buy" info gets out there.

OH and if Canadian orders are longer to get...:nice:

Thanks!

FordService 8/11/11 01:47 PM

Hello members!!

I wanted to welcome our new Ford In-Vehicle Technology rep, Jaclyn.:nixon: She will also be monitoring the site to help out with any SYNC, MyTouch, Navigation, etc. questions or concerns. She already knows how awesome you all are and I know you will make her feel just as welcome.:D Here is the link to her profile: https://themustangsource.com/members...vtteam-117345/. Hope you all have an awesome day!!:nice:

Deysha

assasinator 8/11/11 07:02 PM

nice......you know how i feel about this.

smike308 8/11/11 07:10 PM

Welcome aboard Jaclyn. I'm sure you can help out on some of the Sync/Tech questions.

polarisTXguy 8/11/11 07:11 PM

Welcome to the site!

Planeswalker 8/11/11 07:51 PM

Welcome Jaclyn, good to have you here!

jaybertx 8/11/11 08:07 PM

Jaclyn,

I love Sync. Thanks for coming around to help out! When is MyFord Touch coming to Mustang? :-D

5 DOT 0 8/11/11 08:12 PM

Jaclyn,

I love Sync. Can you please get it installed in my Boss 302? ;)

Hytek 8/11/11 09:03 PM

Hi Jaclyn and welcome! Is there a way to pair apps like Pandora to Sync? I've seen a youtube video where someone did it with a Fusion. I have Sync w/o nav if that helps. Thanks in advance!

jaybertx 8/12/11 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Hytek
Hi Jaclyn and welcome! Is there a way to pair apps like Pandora to Sync? I've seen a youtube video where someone did it with a Fusion. I have Sync w/o nav if that helps. Thanks in advance!

I'm not Jaclyn :-) but yes if you have a 2012.

Hytek 8/12/11 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by jaybertx

I'm not Jaclyn :-) but yes if you have a 2012.

I have an 11. How's it done on the 12?

jaybertx 8/13/11 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Hytek

I have an 11. How's it done on the 12?

'AppLink' was introduced for 2012 Mustang. I think the setup is in the system settings. I have been watching for an upgrade for the '11s for a friend of mine but nothing yet.

Hytek 8/13/11 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by jaybertx

'AppLink' was introduced for 2012 Mustang. I think the setup is in the system settings. I have been watching for an upgrade for the '11s for a friend of mine but nothing yet.

I had an early build 10' Fusion Sport that didn't have it but the late build did. I keep missing out lol. Hopefully an update will come out soon.

Glenn 8/14/11 07:05 AM

Welcome and can you help get the bubbling paint on our hoods fixed? :(

FordService 8/15/11 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 6122154)

Hi Glenn,

My name is Deysha with Ford Customer Service. You will have to make an appointment with your Ford dealer regarding your paint. Have you made them aware of your concern? Your Service Manager might be in the best position to help you. Please PM me if you need me.

Deysha

MyStang2010GB 8/16/11 06:23 AM

So (3) pages of people welcoming Justin and not ONE REPLY FROM JUSTIN....

houtex 8/16/11 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 6122154)

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService (Post 6122772)
Hi Glenn,

My name is Deysha with Ford Customer Service. You will have to make an appointment with your Ford dealer regarding your paint. Have you made them aware of your concern? Your Service Manager might be in the best position to help you. Please PM me if you need me.

Deysha

Deysha, his is an '06. Mine's an '06. But more importantly, our hoods, much like the ones on other makes of Fords, are aluminum, and horribly prepped and painted for a factory paint job.

So contacting a Ford dealer will only let them estimate the hood repaint cost, as Ford itself is likely unwilling to cover it, short of a class action suit that's won, or a personal suit, either of which will cost more than to just paint it.

Still, that it's so rampant on even NEW cars today... it is shameful that Ford ignores the problem, unless it happens to be under warranty. Warranty that in '08 was extended to 5 years, but mine was only 3. But that 2010s and 11s are having the issue, and not just Mustangs, and it's STILL HAPPENING... :shame:

Ah well. One day Ford will see the light, and go back to plastic or steel hoods.