The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   New Ford Customer Service Rep (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/new-ford-customer-service-rep-491379/)

laserred38 2/4/11 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6008170)
Justin get the heck outta here!!

:jester: sorry, I just had to be different :D

This guy. :shame:....:D

What's up big J! Welcome aboard...

BlackOut2k11 2/4/11 07:22 AM

Welcome!

stangfoeva 2/4/11 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6008371)
This guy. :shame:....:D

Originally Posted by montreal ponies (Post 6008202)
:rolleyes:

:roses: LOL

Welcome Justin!

bpmurr 2/4/11 01:16 PM

I would recommend people not post their VINs on this site along with any mods. Ford will put the two together as ammo to void your warranty should a problem come up. I know from first hand experience. At least they are making their presence known here instead of being covert. Tread lightly TMS members.

Hopefully the reps will be here to help instead of collect data to beat down customers to protect the bottom line. Nothing more creapy than having a Ford rep read your forum posts back to you.

stangfoeva 2/4/11 01:38 PM

but you have to give them props for good investigative work

bpmurr 2/4/11 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6008601)
but you have to give them props for good investigative work

Not really when they take things out of context.

Flagstang 2/4/11 01:45 PM

it is kinda odd to have to watch what I say

stangfoeva 2/4/11 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008603)
Not really when they take things out of context.

the real kicker is that if you calculate out the man hours it took for them to do that investigative work they could have just paid for the part

bpmurr 2/4/11 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6008610)
the real kicker is that if you calculate out the man hours it took for them to do that investigative work they could have just paid for the part

Yup, it didn't make a lot of sense but things in corporate America tend not to at times.

bpmurr 2/4/11 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Flagstang (Post 6008605)
it is kinda odd to have to watch what I say

Your sig says a lot already just be careful. :)

Stay away from the following if possible.

-VIN
-Dealer
-Your real name
-Purchase date
-Posting any documents like your DORA

GT100e 2/4/11 02:02 PM

Welcome to the site, now a question I asked in another thread, can you tell me if GT/CS models are longer to process than GT's? Are they set aside for a specific time when only those Mustangs are built or are they scheduled the same way as all the others? In other words, will I be waiting longer for my 2012 black GT/CS convertible compared to someone who orders a black GT?

Thanks

stangfoeva 2/4/11 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008613)

-VIN
-Dealer
-Your real name
-Purchase date

Well I'm screwed lol. Luckily I've been too poor to mod anyway.

Most likely I won't touch her until she is out of warranty anyway, or I'll only buy FRPP

Big Vito 2/4/11 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008613)

-VIN
-Dealer
-Your real name
-Purchase date

too late for me :banana:

Stang-Par 2/4/11 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Big Vito (Post 6008675)
too late for me :banana:

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008577)
I would recommend people not post their VINs on this site along with any mods. Ford will put the two together as ammo to void your warranty should a problem come up. I know from first hand experience. At least they are making their presence known here instead of being covert. Tread lightly TMS members.

Hopefully the reps will be here to help instead of collect data to beat down customers to protect the bottom line. Nothing more creapy than having a Ford rep read your forum posts back to you.

Don't bother me none. Mine's staying stock.

Flagstang 2/5/11 10:55 AM

Also avoid showing your plate number since the dealers have that info and can put one and one together.

Big Vito 2/5/11 11:26 AM

and don't post your A/S/L

Flagstang 2/5/11 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Big Vito (Post 6008975)
and don't post your A/S/L

unles your trying to pick someone up :banana: :grouphug:

Big Vito 2/5/11 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Flagstang (Post 6008985)
unles your trying to pick someone up :banana: :grouphug:

:rofl2: adding this to my notes

JimmyM 2/5/11 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by bpmurr (Post 6008577)

Some people voiced that concern when Deysha showed up on AFM in the manual transmission issue thread. She (or he?) stated that they are not here for investigative work or to collect information to deny our claims. Simply here to help.

Just throwing that out there. I suppose that if they were really doing it, they wouldn't tell you anyhow. Take it for what it's worth.

Big Vito 2/5/11 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by JimmyM (Post 6009102)
Some people voiced that concern when Deysha showed up on AFM in the manual transmission issue thread. She (or he?) stated that they are not here for investigative work or to collect information to deny our claims. Simply here to help.

Just throwing that out there. I suppose that if they were really doing it, they wouldn't tell you anyhow. Take it for what it's worth.

http://www.facebook.com/fordfocus/po...t.ford?sk=wall

this says she is a she.