Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Ford Stock Ownership X-Plan PIN request form. Will work for 2010 Mustang!!

Search this Thread

Old 1/26/10, 08:17 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by montreal ponies
Jeff, do you have any idea when the Canadian price list will come out ? Thanks for your time. Go get a coffe now, it's on me.
Hey bud, I would think the prices should be out shortly. I wish I had access to them but I don't. And thanks for the coffee, but I never had one in my life. With having the medical issues I had for half my life, that stuff would never agree with me. So I have ice tea all the time.
Old 1/26/10, 04:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by lsanch33
GUYS . . . . . since you are all my forum friends . . . .. I can give you an X-plan pin . . . . . I am an ex-ford employee with life time A-plan (for me) and X-plan for friends . . . . .. it takes me 1 minute on-line to spit out a PIN . .. . .all I need is your last 4 of your ss and address. Keep in mind, dealers are NOT obligated to give me A-plan (or X plan to you) prices . .. . . .When I was in the market for my 05 GT, a dealer salesman whom I bought 3 previous Fords (at Aplan) would only give me Aplan+$3000 for an 05 GT . . . .. needless to say, I told him to take a hike . . . .. . I waited 12 months to FINALLY find a dealer who gave me straight Aplan on my current 05 GT.. . . .. . . I am pretty such in this economic climate, all dealers SHOULD give you X-plan prices . . . .. . . FYI . . .. DEALERS CAN, and should, give you all the factory rebates with the xplan price . . . . .sure there will be some guys who will claim they cant (dont believe them) . . . .. . . FYI X-plan price is right on the invoice bottom (ask to see it).

Has anyone taken you up on this offer yet? It's a cool thing for you to do. I might be in need of one later.
Old 1/26/10, 04:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lou_n_Ada
I ordered my 100 shares today...Come 1 Aug, I'll request my PIN and order my Mustang...Oh Yeah!
Where did you buy them ? and how much were they ?
Old 1/26/10, 05:27 PM
Team Mustang Source

Went to Ford.com and checked out the link to buying shares from on of their listed investors, and read that you have to be a U.S citizen. What is that all about.
Old 1/26/10, 06:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Went to Ford.com and checked out the link to buying shares from on of their listed investors, and read that you have to be a U.S citizen. What is that all about.
Dan,

I got mine from RBC. I opened an "Actions en Direct" account, and then just log-on online and make the purchase. Cost me 28$ of fees, and I paid my ford stocks around 7$ USD per share a couple weeks ago. I think they are now a bit over 11$ USD per share.

Call me for more info.
Old 1/26/10, 09:04 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by RickyD
Dan,

I got mine from RBC. I opened an "Actions en Direct" account, and then just log-on online and make the purchase. Cost me 28$ of fees, and I paid my ford stocks around 7$ USD per share a couple weeks ago. I think they are now a bit over 11$ USD per share.

Call me for more info.
Thanks Rick, i'll check it out. I'm with RBC too.
Old 1/27/10, 01:09 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to get back to you so late...I bought my stocks through my financial planner...I paid $10.81 cents a share on Monday...as of yesterday, it was slightly over $11.00 a share.

Lou
Old 1/31/10, 03:39 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by RickyD
Dan,

Call me for more info.
Going to the bank tomorrow to get all those paper signed, and then i'm buying 200 of them. They went down a bit on Friday. This is really frustrating me not knowing the pricing on the GT and GT500. What the F&?% are they doing.
Old 1/31/10, 06:35 PM
V6 Member

Hey guys. Long time lurker here. I've been seeing some of the prices everyone is quoting for Ford stocks the past couple days and I'm curious where you all are getting your prices for. I'm a big stock market novice so i could be very wrong but for the past week or so i've been doing a quick google of stock prices and they have been hovering at the mid 2.50 mark. So just wondering if i'm really off here.

100 shares of 2.50 ish isn't bad.. 100 shares of 11.00 might make me think twice.
Old 1/31/10, 06:43 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Originally Posted by Jchandler
Hey guys. Long time lurker here. I've been seeing some of the prices everyone is quoting for Ford stocks the past couple days and I'm curious where you all are getting your prices for. I'm a big stock market novice so i could be very wrong but for the past week or so i've been doing a quick google of stock prices and they have been hovering at the mid 2.50 mark. So just wondering if i'm really off here.

100 shares of 2.50 ish isn't bad.. 100 shares of 11.00 might make me think twice.
just checked using google its at $10.84

ford's symbol is F.....
Old 1/31/10, 06:57 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Sounds like your typing in the the word 'ford' for the symbol. If thats the case, you're looking up the wrong stock and that one is at $2.45. As Jason said, the symbol is just the letter F.

Here is a link that will make it easier for you.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=f
Old 1/31/10, 08:45 PM

I bought the stock when it was around $2. I hope it goes up at least another $1 before I sell it in April, then I am going to use that money and the money I get for my 2007 pony package to order in Late April. Now all I have to do is figure out what color I want, Either Ingot Silver or Sterling Gray.
Old 2/1/10, 04:48 PM
GT Member

I have a question...About how much can be saved with the x-plan on maybe a 2011 Mustang GT? I am just curious because if i can save more than what the stock would cost me I may do it. I probably would keep the stock anyway so I could use the x-plan in the future as well. Plus if it is worth while that will give me at least another 6 months of saving more $ for the down payment.
Old 2/2/10, 07:41 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by itsmetoo
I have a question...About how much can be saved with the x-plan on maybe a 2011 Mustang GT? I am just curious because if i can save more than what the stock would cost me I may do it. I probably would keep the stock anyway so I could use the x-plan in the future as well. Plus if it is worth while that will give me at least another 6 months of saving more $ for the down payment.
Several of us dealers here in the forums are offering '11 GT's at about $300-$400 over the invoice total, while X-plan is roughly $150-$200 over the invoice total. So, there are deals out there to be had close to X-plan pricing without having to use X-plan.
Old 3/10/10, 05:21 PM

So... I walked into Gilmore Ford of Prattville, AL today. Asked a salesman all kinds of questions about ordering the 2011 when I get back from my upcoming deployment, talked through some things, then I asked about x-plan. His first question back to me what "Who do you work for?" I said, huh? I own stock, I don't need to work for anyone specific, right? Then he said "Well, I mean, I own stocks, that doesn't mean I get special pricing." I was like, um, can you check with your sales manager then, cause I'm pretty sure I have at least a little idea of what I'm talking about. His sales manager came back with the same response. Are they just confused on the different plans available?? Either way, my confidence in that dealer was broken immediately.

I'm just trying to find the best way to order, I live in TX but home of record is here in AL, and the AL taxes will be easier on the wallet... Or I could order through AAFES?? Do they honor x-plan pricing, does anyone know?
Old 3/11/10, 09:18 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by black_bullitt
So... I walked into Gilmore Ford of Prattville, AL today. Asked a salesman all kinds of questions about ordering the 2011 when I get back from my upcoming deployment, talked through some things, then I asked about x-plan. His first question back to me what "Who do you work for?" I said, huh? I own stock, I don't need to work for anyone specific, right? Then he said "Well, I mean, I own stocks, that doesn't mean I get special pricing." I was like, um, can you check with your sales manager then, cause I'm pretty sure I have at least a little idea of what I'm talking about. His sales manager came back with the same response. Are they just confused on the different plans available?? Either way, my confidence in that dealer was broken immediately.

I'm just trying to find the best way to order, I live in TX but home of record is here in AL, and the AL taxes will be easier on the wallet... Or I could order through AAFES?? Do they honor x-plan pricing, does anyone know?
Hey Rich, I'm sorry to say, but that dealership is VERY misinformed! The stock ownership works and is true. Several have used it on here. Alot of dealerships just don't know about it. All you have to do, is get your X-Plan PIN and use it and they will then understand. Sorry you have to do through hoops to get a good deal on a car. If you need any advise on how to procede, let me know. I'm always here to help.
Old 3/11/10, 03:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I have to agree with Jeff. When I bought my 09 F150 the dealership had no idea that stock ownership qualified me for x-plan. Just get your pin and you should be good to go.
Old 3/17/10, 08:05 AM

Thanks, Jeff, that's what I was figuring, just based on everything I've read from you in the past regarding the x-plan. And thanks for the offer for help!
Old 3/17/10, 03:06 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by black_bullitt
Thanks, Jeff, that's what I was figuring, just based on everything I've read from you in the past regarding the x-plan. And thanks for the offer for help!
Always glad to help Rich.
Old 4/1/10, 07:35 AM
GT Member

Hi Guys!
Newbie here. Just registered, but been following this thread for awhile. Question for y'all. Given Ford stock is currently trading at c.$12.50 is it still worth it to go with the X-plan pricing? I'm planning on getting an auto V6 Premium with the sports package and HIDs. TIA and cheers!

Quick Reply: Ford Stock Ownership X-Plan PIN request form. Will work for 2010 Mustang!!