Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Ford Stock Ownership X-Plan PIN request form. Will work for 2010 Mustang!!

Search this Thread

Old 12/8/08, 08:29 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Even Steven
Yes, that was nice of you to inform people of a great way to get X-plan pricing. Nothing wrong with that at all.

But at the same time, I think it's important to inform people that they can lose money if they buy Ford stock. If they buy 1 share then they are not risking a lot of money. But if they decide to invest in a lot of shares, then they can lose a lot of money. That's all I'm saying... To suggest otherwise could potentially hurt someone financially.

And that is fine you are saying it. From your posts, your suggesting I told people to invest lots of money to do this, when I have said all along to buy 1 share minimum or a few shares (10 or so) at most. I never said to buy thousands of shares.
Old 12/8/08, 08:37 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05fordgt
And that is fine you are saying it. From your posts, your suggesting I told people to invest lots of money to do this, when I have said all along to buy 1 share minimum or a few shares (10 or so) at most. I never said to buy thousands of shares.
What?!?! Where did you get that idea?

I only asked how many share you would have to own to be eligible for X-plan pricing. I never suggested that you or anyone else told people to buy lots of shares!
Old 12/8/08, 07:14 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Even Steven
What?!?! Where did you get that idea?

I only asked how many share you would have to own to be eligible for X-plan pricing. I never suggested that you or anyone else told people to buy lots of shares!
No worries bud, I read the post the wrong way.
Old 12/10/08, 03:24 AM
Cobra R Member

looks like a win win win

-if bought stock on original posted day (about $2.00) now dec 10 $3.23 =est 60% profit
-get x-plan for nice savings
-buy stock,buy car=provide us and cdn jobs

all good here!!!
Old 12/10/08, 07:31 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by tom_vilsack
looks like a win win win

-if bought stock on original posted day (about $2.00) now dec 10 $3.23 =est 60% profit
-get x-plan for nice savings
-buy stock,buy car=provide us and cdn jobs

all good here!!!
Thats the spirit Tom!
Old 12/22/08, 08:23 PM

Thanks for posting this information....

I faxed them information last week that I am a stockholder (just purchased 200 shares and I am going to keep for probably a couple of years as I think Ford will weather this "storm") and I just got my X-plan number today.

Keep up the good work and good luck to you
Old 12/22/08, 09:48 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by splitaa
Thanks for posting this information....

I faxed them information last week that I am a stockholder (just purchased 200 shares and I am going to keep for probably a couple of years as I think Ford will weather this "storm") and I just got my X-plan number today.

Keep up the good work and good luck to you

Hey Gary, glad to see you got the PIN number. Pleasure to help you (and the other forum members on the site) out.
Old 12/29/08, 08:08 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am about to purchase some shares, but I am not looking to get a new car until late 11. Do I need to wait to submit my info for the pin or go ahead and do the request now. Is there an expriation date on the pin?
Old 12/29/08, 09:42 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by bee bop
I am about to purchase some shares, but I am not looking to get a new car until late 11. Do I need to wait to submit my info for the pin or go ahead and do the request now. Is there an expriation date on the pin?
Hey Shane, from what I understand, the PIN number is good for 1 year from the day you get it.
Old 12/29/08, 10:17 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Buy the stock now while it's still low. If you bought it 6 weeks ago it was only $1.26. Just a week ago it was $2.77 Today it's down to $2.20. Not too stable, but low. Still, better than the $8.00 just 6 months ago. Either way, a hundred dollars of stock, even if it decreases in value, will save you a good $2,000 on a new Mustang!
Old 12/29/08, 02:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks, I am waiting on the funds transfer from my checking account, according to sharebuilder it will be there tomorrow. Then I will buy the stock and since it is at least 2.5 years before I am ready I will hold on to the form and submit it later.
Old 1/4/09, 10:49 AM
V6 Member

Jeff, I see that the pin # is good for a year, but do you know if a stock holder is eligible once a year, or only the one time for a x-pin?
Old 1/5/09, 10:38 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by mrk1984
Jeff, I see that the pin # is good for a year, but do you know if a stock holder is eligible once a year, or only the one time for a x-pin?
That is a good question. I would think its like any regular X-Plan employee, and they get new ones yearly. You can all the number that is on the form in the link to be sure.
Old 10/9/09, 04:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey everyone, I have NEW & VERY DISAPPOINTING NEWS about this deal with Ford stock and X-Plan! I was just told from a friend of mine, who's father bought a small amount of shares, to qualify to get X-Plan for his new F150 he wants to order. Ford just called him today, and said, YOU MUST OWN THE STOCK FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE BUYING A CAR!!!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! You want to offer a deal like this, and now your adding a REDICULOUS stipulation to it? All this does, is stop people from getting a good deal on a car!!! I can't believe they did this!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!
Old 10/9/09, 06:52 PM

I can understand them doing that. Ford is rewarding you with a discount for being a share holder, and not someone who buys them just to get a discount and turns around and sells them.

I've had my shares for 14 months now. I'll always keep them to maintain my discount.
Old 10/10/09, 01:28 AM
MOTM Committee Member

crap i better buy now in time for the '11!
Old 10/10/09, 06:05 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by denlem
I can understand them doing that. Ford is rewarding you with a discount for being a share holder, and not someone who buys them just to get a discount and turns around and sells them.

I've had my shares for 14 months now. I'll always keep them to maintain my discount.
Not really and here is my reason. The stock is only around $7 per share. For X-Plan, you don't need to buy a minimum amount. If you buy 20 shares, and then sell it, your profit (if any) will be marginal at best. Only if one were to buy 500 or 1000 shares, would they make out decent, but buying this amount just for X-Plan is counterproductive as it would cost more for the stock shares than how much you save. Personally, Ford should not have done this, as having potential buyers buy their stock, helps pump the price of the stock up and makes Ford look good to investors on Wall Street.
Old 10/11/09, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Not really and here is my reason. The stock is only around $7 per share. For X-Plan, you don't need to buy a minimum amount. If you buy 20 shares, and then sell it, your profit (if any) will be marginal at best. Only if one were to buy 500 or 1000 shares, would they make out decent, but buying this amount just for X-Plan is counterproductive as it would cost more for the stock shares than how much you save. Personally, Ford should not have done this, as having potential buyers buy their stock, helps pump the price of the stock up and makes Ford look good to investors on Wall Street.
You're right, but Ford is also helping pump up the price of the stock by not giving you the discount right away. If someone was to just buy 20 shares for the discount and then turn around and sell them right after they make their purchase, it didn't help Ford out any. I would assume that they just don't want you day trading with their stock just to get a discount.

In any case, I have 25 shares for under $150. X-Plan has already saved me $2800 and that was just on my Mustang, and will save me more in the future. Well worth my investment. I have no plan on selling my shares.
Old 10/13/09, 03:14 PM
Cobra Member

so i just fax this sheet, along with a printout of my account statement to the fax number and then i will be issued a PIN

how do they verify that i have had stock since 2004?

will this allow me to access http://myplan.ford.com ?
Old 10/13/09, 03:22 PM
GT Member

I was emailed by ford that you need a min. of 50 shares and a min. of 6 months ownership of the shares.

Quick Reply: Ford Stock Ownership X-Plan PIN request form. Will work for 2010 Mustang!!