2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

CATS!!

Search this Thread

Old 11/11/10, 06:39 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by caps
.22 will fix that
You mean for the person that knew exactly what they were doing when they threw them out in the street, of course.

Cats don't belong outside. They can be very destructive without intending so, and have NO idea what a "car" or your "car payment" is. If you think it will be a continuing problem, I would try to trap the animal and either take it to the shelter or take it away from your neighborhood. Then you won't catch it digging in your yard either! Is there a chance it will get put down if it's not adopted? Of course. But it's sure better than someone hatching a plan to torture or poison it.

I've had many nice Mustangs with significant financial investment, but the car is not alive...I would never kill anything, no matter how small, over a machine. That's just bad karma Get it? KARma? Funny, I wish I had cat problems. Here I'm surrounded by rude, stupid, loud dogs that bark well past 10:00 PM and kids that leave their bikes, scooters, *****, etc in my lawn after I've asked them many times to take them home. Nuisances manifest in many forms, I suppose.

Best of luck in dealing with your cat problem. Remember, we are supposed to be the intelligent, compassionate species!

Last edited by BlueSkyVert; 11/11/10 at 06:42 AM.
Old 11/11/10, 03:06 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe this would work for cats too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Q3UQowYgo
Old 11/11/10, 05:27 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueSkyVert
You mean for the person that knew exactly what they were doing when they threw them out in the street, of course.

Cats don't belong outside. They can be very destructive without intending so, and have NO idea what a "car" or your "car payment" is. If you think it will be a continuing problem, I would try to trap the animal and either take it to the shelter or take it away from your neighborhood. Then you won't catch it digging in your yard either! Is there a chance it will get put down if it's not adopted? Of course. But it's sure better than someone hatching a plan to torture or poison it.

I've had many nice Mustangs with significant financial investment, but the car is not alive...I would never kill anything, no matter how small, over a machine. That's just bad karma Get it? KARma? Funny, I wish I had cat problems. Here I'm surrounded by rude, stupid, loud dogs that bark well past 10:00 PM and kids that leave their bikes, scooters, *****, etc in my lawn after I've asked them many times to take them home. Nuisances manifest in many forms, I suppose.

Best of luck in dealing with your cat problem. Remember, we are supposed to be the intelligent, compassionate species!
I'm sure its all in jest, no one I think is actually condoning shooting a cat.

My question is what if it was say a mosquito inside your car. Would you kill that?
Old 11/11/10, 05:45 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by TireKicker

hahaha nice one! XD
Old 11/11/10, 05:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Still laughing at this one . Very good.
Old 11/11/10, 06:41 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I'm sure its all in jest, no one I think is actually condoning shooting a cat.

My question is what if it was say a mosquito inside your car. Would you kill that?
Of course it is in jest (at least I hope lol) but a discussion topic regardless.

Yes. Not really a proper analogy. The mosquito is trying to drink my blood and can potentially give me malaria among other nastiness. If a stray cat or other animal that could potentially spread disease bum rushed and tried to sink his teeth into the OP, you wouldn't hear a peep out of me.
Old 11/11/10, 06:46 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueSkyVert
Of course it is in jest (at least I hope lol) but a discussion topic regardless.

Yes. Not really a proper analogy. The mosquito is trying to drink my blood and can potentially give me malaria among other nastiness. If a stray cat or other animal that could potentially spread disease bum rushed and tried to sink his teeth into the OP, you wouldn't hear a peep out of me.
Gotcha!
Old 11/11/10, 06:48 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Gotcha!
Please don't mistake me for a PETA member or anything like that, I just love animals and have compassion for creatures that don't necessarily get themselves in trouble. But if it's down to me or an animal in a fight for survival, Mr. Furry is going DOWN!!! I also think that punishment should be warranted by the crime. I know, I know...any damage inflicted to our ponies is punishable under the fullest extent

Last edited by BlueSkyVert; 11/11/10 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11/14/10, 04:28 PM
Cobra R Member

My favorite kind of cat:

Old 11/14/10, 04:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Eric, did you put a similar kind of sign when hitting that deer ?
Old 11/14/10, 05:11 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by montreal ponies
Eric, did you put a similar kind of sign when hitting that deer ?
LOL
Old 11/14/10, 05:19 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Fire512
Prestone
I had a buddy that routinely loved to drown cats after it rained or snowed by shoving them into a trash can and throwing the lid on. The guy also had a friend that absolutely hated cats, his friend beat the hell out of his dog with a dead cat and the dog would attack and kill cats on sight.

The topper though was when they tied it's tail to a rope and flung it over a bridge when a semi was passing underneath.

I also learned that if you time it just right when a cat is passing through a door, it makes a handy guillotine.

Disturbing, yeah I think so. Problem with stray cats in the neighborhood when I was growing up, not really.
Old 11/17/10, 08:26 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Disturbing? Downright psychotic! I wouldn't get anywhere near a person like that... let alone call him a buddy. That's the kind of person who ends up shooting up his campus or workplace, joining a militia group in Utah, or voting for Sarah Palin.
Old 11/17/10, 09:15 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
Disturbing? Downright psychotic! I wouldn't get anywhere near a person like that... let alone call him a buddy. That's the kind of person who ends up shooting up his campus or workplace, joining a militia group in Utah, or voting for Sarah Palin.
+1...psychos like that usually turn into child/wife abusers, rapists or worse. Buddy? WTF? Speaks volumes.

Last edited by Drew2000; 11/17/10 at 09:19 AM.
Old 11/17/10, 09:58 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
Originally Posted by Drew2000
+1...psychos like that usually turn into child/wife abusers, rapists or worse. Buddy? WTF? Speaks volumes.
+1 I agree with you guys and I really hope that was just a joke.
Old 11/17/10, 10:00 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by denlem
I could have used that cat this past winter to get rid of the mice!

holy crap thats bad lol stupid mice
Old 11/17/10, 02:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Fire512
+1 I agree with you guys and I really hope that was just a joke.
Even if it was intended as a joke, it was in very poor taste.
Old 11/17/10, 06:35 PM
V6 Member

Trap it and kill it on your own. Anymore depending on where you are they won't put them down but just spay/neuter them and release them. Florida we put them down, unfortunately states like Ohio just spay/neuter and then charge YOU for bringing it in to them for in. Total BS.

Last edited by DJ 88 FAN; 11/17/10 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11/17/10, 07:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts

Bwahahahaha Thats hilarious!!!
Old 11/17/10, 10:10 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by bob
I had a buddy that routinely loved to drown cats after it rained or snowed by shoving them into a trash can and throwing the lid on. The guy also had a friend that absolutely hated cats, his friend beat the hell out of his dog with a dead cat and the dog would attack and kill cats on sight.

The topper though was when they tied it's tail to a rope and flung it over a bridge when a semi was passing underneath.

I also learned that if you time it just right when a cat is passing through a door, it makes a handy guillotine.

Disturbing, yeah I think so. Problem with stray cats in the neighborhood when I was growing up, not really.
That is sick and disgusting! Hope the ghosts of those cats haunt him for all eternity.

Anyways, this is why my cat stays indoors. No way I'd want her out there anyway to be eaten by coyotes or dive-bombed by an owl.

Quick Reply: CATS!!