2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

American muscle discount code please

Search this Thread

Old 10/17/13, 04:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Has it occurred to anyone that the AM reps here may have actual jobs while they are at work and cant reply immediately? It took 3 days for them to reply to me when I pmed them for a code. I had an order in my cart and ready to go. So what that I had to wait a few days longer.

In my experience AM cs is second to none. I had to go through 3 sets of prepainted parts before finally asking for a refund. On all occasions the cs rep I spoke with was courteous and my refund was prompt.

Just relax. You will get your code. I am hopeful that all the negativity hasn't nulified the code I presently have as I have an order to place as well.

*runs and hides*
Old 10/17/13, 05:02 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by V6 Driver
Has it occurred to anyone that the AM reps here may have actual jobs while they are at work and cant reply immediately? It took 3 days for them to reply to me when I pmed them for a code. I had an order in my cart and ready to go. So what that I had to wait a few days longer. In my experience AM cs is second to none. I had to go through 3 sets of prepainted parts before finally asking for a refund. On all occasions the cs rep I spoke with was courteous and my refund was prompt. Just relax. You will get your code. I am hopeful that all the negativity hasn't nulified the code I presently have as I have an order to place as well. *runs and hides*
Good for you
Old 10/17/13, 06:56 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Glenn
just don't ask for a calendar
Originally Posted by Flagstang

not this again
Old 10/17/13, 07:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by V6 Driver
Has it occurred to anyone that the AM reps here may have actual jobs while they are at work and cant reply immediately? It took 3 days for them to reply to me when I pmed them for a code. I had an order in my cart and ready to go. So what that I had to wait a few days longer. In my experience AM cs is second to none.
I wholeheartedly agree. I've been a customer of AM for several years now, and have never had a problem that customer service wasn't willing or able to solve in a timely and courteous manner. When it comes to big ticket items like hoods, tuners, and rims, AM has been my go-to place for both my 05 V6 and now my 13 GT, because they have earned my trust with their outstanding customer service.
Old 10/17/13, 10:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 550 Likes on 356 Posts
Now if they would let us stack the Forum code on top of the $10 off code I would be all set
Old 10/17/13, 10:53 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow how did this turn into a flame on AM. Their customer service is impeccable. If you want to be dealt with then call, to the place they actually work and not on this forum that they deal with on their own time.
Old 10/17/13, 11:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

I think is just a bunch of whiners hoping for consultation gifts from AM. If you rather take your business elsewhere, good, do it quietly and move on. What do you gain from keeping bashing a store you don't care for?
Old 10/17/13, 12:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by newpony
I think is just a bunch of whiners hoping for consultation gifts from AM. If you rather take your business elsewhere, good, do it quietly and move on. What do you gain from keeping bashing a store you don't care for?
Eh I don't think I\we were whining necessarily?? I think AM is a great company and I have spent thousands of bucks with them. I didn't even know of a discount code until this thread started and simply asked a question. Having a code or no code is not going to prevent me from purchasing what I want or need. I work in retail so I can see both points of view.

It's all good
Old 10/17/13, 12:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

YA, I still buy from AM and overall am happy with them. Will I still buy from them, yes.

But let's face it, they're not perfect. That's why we're sharing our experiences. I think the real issue is when they say they will do something and they don't. that's my biggest pet peeve.
Old 10/17/13, 12:58 PM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by bones302
YA, I still buy from AM and overall am happy with them. Will I still buy from them, yes. But let's face it, they're not perfect. That's why we're sharing our experiences. I think the real issue is when they say they will do something and they don't. that's my biggest pet peeve.
Exactly. Refer to his quote directly to me... "Shoot over right now"... Still nothing.

And as far as calling, I did try, few times. They're retort to me was "contact your forum reps for the code". Well, here we are.

It's little things like that, that differentiate vendors and is the difference between how they treat customers, both existing and potential.
Old 10/17/13, 01:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

AM's "customer service" is them telling you what you want to hear, then not following through. I've called them out a few times on here, and they wrote back telling me to send them a PM about the issue. That makes them look like they have good customer service to everyone who sees it, but every time they said that, they never replied to my messages.
Old 10/17/13, 01:19 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 51 Likes on 47 Posts
What kind of discount is it btw?
Old 10/17/13, 01:26 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Coyote5-0
What kind of discount is it btw?
6% off I think
Old 10/17/13, 01:27 PM
GT Member

They are nice to me. I also got a free calender
Old 10/17/13, 01:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

I got a free calendar too,but had to go through a different forum to get it
Old 10/17/13, 01:38 PM
Bullitt Member

I use them for most of my products and have never had a problem.
Old 10/17/13, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry for the delayed response! I'm not sure exactly where the break up in communication has been here with you guys. I sent the discount code over to everyone in this thread who requested the code, about 5 minutes after we spoke yesterday! I just went back into my PM's and resent the code, please reply to my PM letting me know that you received the code. I'm not sure if it was a glitch in the system or what exactly happened here. However, we ask that you please give us 24 hours to reply to a PM as we are very busy. I promise you that all PM's will be replied to within 24 hours of them being sent! I'm going to go back through my PM's now and make sure that every single one has been replied to! With the amount of PM's that we get, there's a slight chance that we miss one. I'll make sure we do a great job with this and it's not the case ever again.

Nobody is perfect, but I hate to see that you guys have lost some confidence in our customer service. This is my #1 priority and offering you guys the quickest and best customer service I possibly can is very important to me! It's the active contributing members like all of you guys that keep this forum going and keeps the Mustang alive in all of us.

Please let me know if you guys have any issues at all and I'll make sure you're taken care of! Just to make sure that every single issues is taken care of, feel free to send me an email as well. My personal email is dan[dot]bailer[at]americanmuscle[dot]com and that also goes directly to my phone!

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you guys. Nothing like this will happen again, I promise!

-Dan

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 10/17/13 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10/17/13, 02:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by bones302
I PM'd them a couple of weeks back with an issue I had and never heard back.
Correction: heard back from them today.

thanks.
Old 10/17/13, 03:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry for the delayed response! I'm not sure exactly where the break up in communication has been here with you guys. I sent the discount code over to everyone in this thread who requested the code, about 5 minutes after we spoke yesterday! I just went back into my PM's and resent the code, please reply to my PM letting me know that you received the code. I'm not sure if it was a glitch in the system or what exactly happened here. However, we ask that you please give us 24 hours to reply to a PM as we are very busy. I promise you that all PM's will be replied to within 24 hours of them being sent! I'm going to go back through my PM's now and make sure that every single one has been replied to! With the amount of PM's that we get, there's a slight chance that we miss one. I'll make sure we do a great job with this and it's not the case ever again.

Nobody is perfect, but I hate to see that you guys have lost some confidence in our customer service. This is my #1 priority and offering you guys the quickest and best customer service I possibly can is very important to me! It's the active contributing members like all of you guys that keep this forum going and keeps the Mustang alive in all of us.

Please let me know if you guys have any issues at all and I'll make sure you're taken care of! Just to make sure that every single issues is taken care of, feel free to send me an email as well. My personal email is dan[dot]bailer[at]americanmuscle[dot]com and that also goes directly to my phone!

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you guys. Nothing like this will happen again, I promise!

-Dan
its all good! you guys have great products.
Old 10/17/13, 03:19 PM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Hey Guys,

-Dan
received PM. thanks.

Quick Reply: American muscle discount code please