Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 1/17/12, 03:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Ahaaaa. Thanks for the info Jeff. I recall now u had said that, i forgot hehe. I truly hope your wife gets well.
Thanks buddy. I appreciate it.
Old 1/17/12, 04:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm staying in contact with the manager here at a local ford dealer here in CA. He gave me a great price on a 2012 5.0 OTD of $29,000 but then i decided to wait for the 2013 prices and he will let me know as soon as he sees something. I figured if anyone can get me the best price possible, it would be a manager of the place, compared to a sales guy?

one of the updates i got from another dealer place, we already know this info tho,

"The order banks opened December 5th for Mustang orders. Production scheduling will begin on January 26th with job 1 production on February 27th. We should see vehicles on the ground approximately 3-4 weeks later."

Last edited by nickt916; 1/17/12 at 04:31 PM.
Old 1/17/12, 04:32 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by nickt916
I'm staying in contact with the manager here at a local ford dealer here in CA. He gave me a great price on a 2012 5.0 OTD of $29,000 but then i decided to wait for the 2013 prices and he will let me know as soon as he sees something. I figured if anyone can get me the best price possible, it would be a manager of the place, compared to a sales guy?

one of the updates i got from another dealer place, we already know this info tho,

"The order banks opened December 5th for Mustang orders. Production scheduling will begin on January 26th with job 1 production on February 27th. We should see vehicles on the ground approximately 3-4 weeks later."
Get yourself x-plan. You'll get a great price (almost) anywhere from anyone. A manager is still there to make money for the dealership. Doesn't necessarily mean he will give you a better price. He may be more knowledgeable about products and sales figures so take that into considerstion.
Old 1/17/12, 05:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Get yourself x-plan. You'll get a great price (almost) anywhere from anyone. A manager is still there to make money for the dealership. Doesn't necessarily mean he will give you a better price. He may be more knowledgeable about products and sales figures so take that into considerstion.
good point, he did mention to me the x plan and he said it will save me $100, thats it tho?? and he told me there might be some mail in rebates of $500 or $750, he will know once he gets the prices.
Old 1/17/12, 06:19 PM
Cobra Member

For the 12 there were rebates I think one expired on the 3rd. There's a $500 student discount. Right now x-plan gets me a GT for 25,170 and a premium for 28,756. You can probably talk them down from there too. Many dealers r eager to make room for 13s and many also expect 12s to sit. I've been getting killer deals on 12 Shelby's. I'd rather get the 13 tho, so I'll be paying way more :/
Old 1/18/12, 06:33 AM
Team Mustang Source

For the 12 there were rebates I think one expired on the 3rd. There's a $500 student discount. Right now x-plan gets me a GT for 25,170 and a premium for 28,756. You can probably talk them down from there too. Many dealers r eager to make room for 13s and many also expect 12s to sit. I've been getting killer deals on 12 Shelby's. I'd rather get the 13 tho, so I'll be paying way more :/
Shant, just remember, that by using X-Plan, one cannot use the college student rebate. They are not compatible together. Just like the X-Plan and military rebate can't work together too. If I were to order a car for someone who is X-Plan and has college grad rebate, I would sell the car at the same price without the PIN number so they could use the $500 college student rebate.
Old 1/18/12, 07:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Have there been any updates to the order guide? For example, the one on this site has "whell image coming soon"...has that been updated, or any new things been added?
Old 1/18/12, 07:57 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by n4agoodtyme
Have there been any updates to the order guide? For example, the one on this site has "whell image coming soon"...has that been updated, or any new things been added?
No new updates as of a few minutes ago. Ford did put up the price guides for the 2013 Edge and Flex, so the Mustang is next for pricing!!! Hopefully any day
Old 1/18/12, 09:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Hey Jeff, can we expect ANY incentives at all upon the release of the 2013's?
Old 1/18/12, 09:01 AM
Bullitt Member

Do they go in alphabetical or something?
Old 1/18/12, 09:03 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Almost there, guys!!! 05fordgt, I hope your wife is doing much better today.

Originally Posted by nickt916
I'm staying in contact with the manager here at a local ford dealer here in CA. He gave me a great price on a 2012 5.0 OTD of $29,000 but then i decided to wait for the 2013 prices and he will let me know as soon as he sees something.
Let me know when you place your order, nickt916. Just PM me with your dealer's name and order number so I can help you track it.

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 1/18/12 at 09:04 AM.
Old 1/18/12, 10:18 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
Hey Jeff, can we expect ANY incentives at all upon the release of the 2013's?
I'd expect at minimum a $500 rebate. They may put a $1,000 but probably not. I'd say $500 is a safe bet.
Old 1/18/12, 10:19 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Von Bek
Do they go in alphabetical or something?
That's pretty funny, lol! I didn't even realize that when I typed it.
Old 1/18/12, 10:19 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Almost there, guys!!! 05fordgt, I hope your wife is doing much better today.

Let me know when you place your order, nickt916. Just PM me with your dealer's name and order number so I can help you track it.

Deysha
Thanks Deysha. She's better than yesterday, but still not feeling all that well.
Old 1/18/12, 10:24 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Thanks Deysha. She's better than yesterday, but still not feeling all that well.
hope she gets better, best wishes
Old 1/18/12, 10:28 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Kobrag
hope she gets better, best wishes
Thanks Romain. There is a stomach bug going around right now.
Old 1/18/12, 10:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

I'd expect at minimum a $500 rebate. They may put a $1,000 but probably not. I'd say $500 is a safe bet.
Well thats better than nothing. Im curious to see if the brochures will still carry a private cash bonus. Good to hear that your wifes doin better.
Old 1/18/12, 10:44 AM
Cobra Member

Shant, just remember, that by using X-Plan, one cannot use the college student rebate. They are not compatible together. Just like the X-Plan and military rebate can't work together too. If I were to order a car for someone who is X-Plan and has college grad rebate, I would sell the car at the same price without the PIN number so they could use the $500 college student rebate.
That's a very good Point. It makes sense as well. Either way I cant use any discount, all SVT's are excluded.

Maybe I can convince my wife to get a GT instead of the new prius.. "But sweety look, we save so much off sticker. Think of how much faster you'll get places!" A guy can dream...
Old 1/18/12, 11:41 AM

Anyone have any idea what the auto transmission with select shift will be like? A local salesman said he thought it would put a little joystick on the side of the shift lever that would allow you to shift. That seems to me like it would be really difficult to shift quickly and get your hands back on the wheel.

Will the recaro seats have a quick release that lets you tilt them forward and scoot forward on the track for quick access to the back seat?

Are the wheels that come with the brembo & track packages the same as for 2012?

Is the electronics package "worth it"? It seems like they pack a lot of functionality into the non-touchscreen console... so I'm not sure what else the big screen brings besides nav. After using google maps for navigation and free traffic updates, it's hard to justify paying for nav.
Old 1/18/12, 11:51 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Torsion
Anyone have any idea what the auto transmission with select shift will be like? A local salesman said he thought it would put a little joystick on the side of the shift lever that would allow you to shift. That seems to me like it would be really difficult to shift quickly and get your hands back on the wheel.

Will the recaro seats have a quick release that lets you tilt them forward and scoot forward on the track for quick access to the back seat?

Are the wheels that come with the brembo & track packages the same as for 2012?

Is the electronics package "worth it"? It seems like they pack a lot of functionality into the non-touchscreen console... so I'm not sure what else the big screen brings besides nav. After using google maps for navigation and free traffic updates, it's hard to justify paying for nav.
Hey bud, welcome to the site. You'll have fun here. To answer your questions:

#1 The shifter will be just like what is in all the other Ford vehicles with Select-Shift. A small "+-" button on the one side of the automatic shifter handle (where the O/D button is now on the 2011-2012 auto-equipped GTs and V6s). Just press the "plus" or "minus" button to shift the trans after you drop the lever down to "M".

#2 I can't recall if the 2012 Boss 302s have this or not. I don't think they did, but someone who has one can chime in. Its going to be the same seat, without the Boss 302 embroidery.

#3 The wheels should be the same according to the picture taken of a 2013 GT with Brembos at the Barrett-Jackson Auctions. Plus once we get an updated order guide, they will show the wheels.

#4 The Electronics Package gives you dual zone electronic climate control. Some who like to set the cabin temp at a particular degree can do that with this package. Plus the system is a hard-drive based unit that can burn CDs into it (so CDs don't have to be used), it plays DVDs on the screen, the map is nice, but like you said, Google Maps is better as its updates for free constantly instead of getting a yearly update on these systems. SYNC is used better as you have better viewing for your phone control and seeing your contacts. If I ordered one, I would get it, just because I do like the screen.

Hope this helps answer some questions.

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists