2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

2013 GT Order Documents Question

Search this Thread

Old 6/12/12, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 GT Order Documents Question

Hey Guys
I ordered a 2013 GT Premium last week and just had a few questions regarding different documents I have gotten or I should have gotten. I received 3 documents when I placed my order one is a Vehicle Cash Purchase Agreement, the second is a Retail-Extended Detail doc and the third is Vehicle Order Confirmation. I keep reading about a DORA doc. Is one of the docs I have a DORA or am I supposed to request this from my dealer? I have PMed Deysha but haven't heard from her yet and I'm not sure there is anything she can track this early. TIA
Old 6/12/12, 08:38 PM
V6 Member

I only got a vehicle order confirmation.
Old 6/12/12, 11:46 PM
GT Member

DORA = Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement.

Call your salesman. He should be able to e-mail you your DORA. After dealer submits your order, he gets DORA from Ford. If he can't give you DORA, he may not have submitted your order. I received DORA one day after I ordered my car - I asked my dealer for it immediately. When you get it make sure and check all the order details and confirm that they are correct. I'm glad I did because somewhere along the way they forgot my spoiler delete. So I had it corrected and then I requested ANOTHER DORA and reviewed again. If I hadn't checked, I'd have received a car with a spoiler and then I would have gone bonkers.
Old 6/13/12, 06:33 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeyNice
Hey Guys
I ordered a 2013 GT Premium last week and just had a few questions regarding different documents I have gotten or I should have gotten. I received 3 documents when I placed my order one is a Vehicle Cash Purchase Agreement, the second is a Retail-Extended Detail doc and the third is Vehicle Order Confirmation. I keep reading about a DORA doc. Is one of the docs I have a DORA or am I supposed to request this from my dealer? I have PMed Deysha but haven't heard from her yet and I'm not sure there is anything she can track this early. TIA
Congrats on your order, MikeyNice! I sent you an update on your order.

Deysha
Old 6/13/12, 06:07 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by G8toGT
DORA = Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement.

Call your salesman. He should be able to e-mail you your DORA. After dealer submits your order, he gets DORA from Ford. If he can't give you DORA, he may not have submitted your order. I received DORA one day after I ordered my car - I asked my dealer for it immediately. When you get it make sure and check all the order details and confirm that they are correct. I'm glad I did because somewhere along the way they forgot my spoiler delete. So I had it corrected and then I requested ANOTHER DORA and reviewed again. If I hadn't checked, I'd have received a car with a spoiler and then I would have gone bonkers.
Thank you for that info. Never did get that but Deysha sent me my window sticker today and everything checked out.
Old 6/13/12, 06:35 PM

Thanks all. I did email my dealer and he sent me a copy of my DORA. The only problem now is I have to wait for my dealer to get an allocation. He did tell me they would speak to their rep and see if he could assist in getting it scheduled.
Old 6/14/12, 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by Lucky13
Thank you for that info. Never did get that but Deysha sent me my window sticker today and everything checked out.
That's good news, Lucky13.

Thanks all. I did email my dealer and he sent me a copy of my DORA. The only problem now is I have to wait for my dealer to get an allocation. He did tell me they would speak to their rep and see if he could assist in getting it scheduled.
That should get worked out soon, MikeyNice. Remember to PM me for updates.

Deysha
Old 6/14/12, 10:45 AM

Great News! I went to my dealer today to drop off my trade and I got a scheduled build date of July 9th and my VIN #.
Old 6/14/12, 12:41 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
Great News! I went to my dealer today to drop off my trade and I got a scheduled build date of July 9th and my VIN #.
Sounds like the dealer is on the ball. Congrats on the order. The waiting is the hardest part.
Old 6/15/12, 06:14 AM

Congrats, MikeyNice! I was about to send it to you.

Deysha
Old 6/15/12, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Congrats, MikeyNice! I was about to send it to you.

Deysha
Thanks Deysha I was shocked when they told me I have a VIN#. I didn't expect it so soon. I thought the VIN was only available close to build date. How soon before it can be viewed online?
Old 6/15/12, 08:23 AM

Thanks Deysha I was shocked when they told me I have a VIN#. I didn't expect it so soon. I thought the VIN was only available close to build date. How soon before it can be viewed online?
Well, it’s only been assigned a week, not an actual day. When it gets the day, I’ll know roughly when it’ll come up. PM me around the end of next week.

Deysha