Vista Blue Vista Blue 2006+ Mustangs

Hood damage from idiot in parking lot

Search this Thread

Old 12/22/11, 05:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
That sucks. My '04 was in 2 hit and runs. One dented my front right fender in and the other had to have been a truck or small car with a hitch. They had to have been backing up because they punched a nice square hole right into my front bumper! Neither ever left a note I was so pissed! It sucks when you take care of your car and someone trashes it and doesn't care!
Old 12/22/11, 09:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grocery stores are the worst... Last week I was in a hurry- usually I park in the farthest away spot... Parked a little closer in, and when I came out there was an ancient man who had pulled his equally ancient Lincoln land yacht all the way smashed up against my front end. Dude was still sitting in his car. I backed up and then got out to check for damage, thankfully there was none, just bent the license plate a little, but I tried to give him my best murderous glare- totally oblivious. I am positive if I had to tap on the window and say ' Excuse me sir, ...." He would have been "Eh? what you mean hit your car? I been sittin in this parking space..."
Old 12/23/11, 06:27 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RVAStangGT05
Grocery stores are the worst... Last week I was in a hurry- usually I park in the farthest away spot... Parked a little closer in, and when I came out there was an ancient man who had pulled his equally ancient Lincoln land yacht all the way smashed up against my front end. Dude was still sitting in his car. I backed up and then got out to check for damage, thankfully there was none, just bent the license plate a little, but I tried to give him my best murderous glare- totally oblivious. I am positive if I had to tap on the window and say ' Excuse me sir, ...." He would have been "Eh? what you mean hit your car? I been sittin in this parking space..."
It's because of situations such as this that I don't carry a firearm on me. While killing him would be obviously justifiable, unless the judge was Carol Shelby I'd be in jail haha