Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

FORD RACING AKA FRPP Parts~

Search this Thread

Old 10/10/06, 10:25 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,610 Likes on 1,931 Posts
FORD RACING AKA FRPP Parts~

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...ight.asp?id=26

I get a lot of Requests for Ford Racing Parts. Be aware I am not an FRPP Dealer so I can not offer a discount at this time. I can only Sell at List as Shown in the FRPP website link as shown. Ford Listed certain Parts in the Ford Accessory Book which leads people to believe that all dealers have the FRPP Parts. This is not so.I can get them but with no real discount. However in the Future the Mustang Specific Parts as shown in the Catalog may be Offered through all Dealers at a Better price Break. Also these parts basically GT-H and Shelby GT Parts are planned to be offered with a warranty in the near Future. As Soon as I get a Definite I will post an update. Since these parts will be used on a Production Car they may also simply be offered as service replacement parts which I could readily obtain. Time will tell and as we get closer to the Shelby Gt Release then I will have a better idea of if I can Compete price wise on these Items.

kc
Old 10/10/06, 10:37 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
with however it works out, let me know if you can get ahold of the handling kit for a good price!!

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...ight.asp?id=26

I get a lot of Requests for Ford Racing Parts. Be aware I am not an FRPP Dealer so I can not offer a discount at this time. I can only Sell at List as Shown in the FRPP website link as shown. Ford Listed certain Parts in the Ford Accessory Book which leads people to believe that all dealers have the FRPP Parts. This is not so.I can get them but with no real discount. However in the Future the Mustang Specific Parts as shown in the Catalog may be Offered through all Dealers at a Better price Break. Also these parts basically GT-H and Shelby GT Parts are planned to be offered with a warranty in the near Future. As Soon as I get a Definite I will post an update. Since these parts will be used on a Production Car they may also simply be offered as service replacement parts which I could readily obtain. Time will tell and as we get closer to the Shelby Gt Release then I will have a better idea of if I can Compete price wise on these Items.

kc
Old 10/10/06, 01:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KC, a local dealer in my area sell the parts for list also, but I would rather let you have the sale than them......

This is not the dealer that I brough my mustangs threw........they dont sell frpp parts.