05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Steeda pedal cover install?

Search this Thread

Old 8/1/05, 10:28 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
What would be the best way to install these covers, there is barely enough meat on the pedals to pick up all 4 holes. :bang: I cant believe steeda is selling these things and not providing a template to drill these holes. Any help would be appreciated
Old 8/1/05, 11:24 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally posted by davids2toys@August 1, 2005, 12:31 PM
What would be the best way to install these covers, there is barely enough meat on the pedals to pick up all 4 holes. :bang: I cant believe steeda is selling these things and not providing a template to drill these holes. Any help would be appreciated
I bought a set and found the same problem :scratch: . However I live by Steeda and so the next time I was in , I told them to install them. When I picked the car up , they hadn't installed them and admitted they that they didn't fit the 05 correctly. I've been a customer of Steeda's since 1990 and in the past this would never have happened :nono:. I assumed that after that they would quit selling them for the 05 . Did you buy them directly from Steeda or from someone else ? I got the UPR set instead , with them you leave the rubber pads on. However I left the one on the gas pedal off , since it was wider than the gas pedal and I sometimes hit it with my foot when it was on the brake ...
Old 8/1/05, 11:36 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by 05YellowGT@August 1, 2005, 11:27 AM
I bought a set and found the same problem :scratch: . However I live by Steeda and so the next time I was in , I told them to install them. When I picked the car up , they hadn't installed them and admitted they that they didn't fit the 05 correctly. I've been a customer of Steeda's since 1990 and in the past this would never have happened :nono:. I assumed that after that they would quit selling them for the 05 . Did you buy them directly from Steeda or from someone else ? I got the UPR set instead , with them you leave the rubber pads on. However I left the one on the gas pedal off , since it was wider than the gas pedal and I sometimes hit it with my foot when it was on the brake ...
I bought them from Steeda, just got off the phone with them and they said it should install with all 4 screws and it should not be a problem....BS