05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Have an idea about my interior upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 8/18/10, 11:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Have an idea about my interior upgrade

So guys, i have a question about the idea i have for an interior for my 05 base model mustang. I upgraded the head unit to the shaker 500, and am loving it. The issue i am having, is that i want more bass. I have been doing audio work for years, and i know the best way would be just put my amp and get a new sub for the trunk, but i don't want to do that. I would like to upgrade to the full shaker 500, or 1000 with door amps and subs, but i am not sure what all parts i need. I have found a lot of the parts on this website http://www.fordpartswebsite.com/ and i am not sure of exact colors and numbers of things to order. If i remember correctly, i have the wiring for the speakers in the doors and my interior is dark charcoal, but i was wondering if KC would be a great help to assemble a parts list of the exact parts or most of them that i may need to install the door panels and speakers. I have a possible GT500 to part out, but im not sure it will go thru, so i want to be sure. Any and all help is greatly appreciated guys. BTW, cost is not an issue. Thanks.

TJ
Old 8/19/10, 12:17 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by YellowStang
i was wondering if KC would be a great help to assemble a parts list of the exact parts or most of them that i may need to install the door panels and speakers.

if you want kc's help, i would think you should contact him directly instead of hoping he sees your post. here is someone on ebay selling his shaker 500 system including the speakers and amp. it ends in less than a day and no one bidded on it yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/used-06-ford-mustang-complete-shaker-500-system-/280548204096?pt=Car_Audio_Video
Old 8/19/10, 08:57 AM

Thanks, planned on it, just was a quick post and then i went to work.