05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Group Buy; Ultimate Pedals

Search this Thread

Old 9/8/05, 07:59 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
O.K. Guys and Gals...Just got us the 35% discount!!!! I'm in the Air Force in Germany and the site didn't specify if they would ship to my military address. Sent Rob an email and he replied in less than 2 minutes (No Joke ) telling me he would ship it to me. I placed my order over the phone, mentioned the Group Buy, and he said this order got us to the 35% mark!!!

Ordered:
1 x Ford Mustang (2005-Present) Brake & Clutch Pedals (both included) (933) = $84.00
Finish Frosted Anti-Slip with Domed Grip Insert
1 x Ford Mustang (2005-Present) Gas Pedal (935) = $58.00
Finish Frosted Anti-Slip without Grip Insert
1 x Ford Mustang (2005-Present) Driver Footrest (934) = $69.00

Take Care and Be Safe,

Alex
Old 9/8/05, 08:01 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Didn't know you were on here as well Rob. Thanks for taking care of us and running a great business!!!!

Alex
Old 9/8/05, 10:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by scramblr@September 8, 2005, 8:02 PM
O.K. Guys and Gals...Just got us the 35% discount!!!! I'm in the Air Force in Germany and the site didn't specify if they would ship to my military address. Sent Rob an email and he replied in less than 2 minutes (No Joke ) telling me he would ship it to me. I placed my order over the phone, mentioned the Group Buy, and he said this order got us to the 35% mark!!!

Ordered:
1 x Ford Mustang (2005-Present) Brake & Clutch Pedals (both included) (933) = $84.00
Finish Frosted Anti-Slip with Domed Grip Insert
1 x Ford Mustang (2005-Present) Gas Pedal (935) = $58.00
1 x Ford Mustang (2005-Present) Driver Footrest (934) = $69.00

Take Care and Be Safe,

Alex

:flag2: Alex.; #1: Thanks for serving our country Yeah, I know; i's an F-14 nt an F-15. Soooo most around are civies anyway and don't know the diff.....

#2: Thanks for breaking the 20 order barrier and putting us at the ful 35% discount level.

Woody
Old 9/8/05, 10:13 PM
Team Mustang Source

I can't wait to get these install in my car. I realize most people will never see them but I'll make sure I take lots of pictures. lol
Old 9/8/05, 10:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

I know we already at 20 orders but, I just ordered a set of Shiny with Domed inserts.
Old 9/8/05, 10:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks to all who've made this fun and saved us all a little towards our next mod .... Ordered mine yesterday

We're at 35% discount
Deadline is tomorrow; ya snooze and ya loose.

If you're missing make sure you get your order in with Ultimate Pedals mentioning THEMUSTANGSOURCE Grou buy. Aftyer you've ordered please PM me with your name so I can coordinate with Rob

There are 7 others who are STILL sitting on the fence; sent a final contact PM to them yesterday

If you don't see yourself here chances are you're not getting the discount.

05FORDGT
bpmurr
BROWN412
Dallasw77
Eleanor Dreaming
FMAN67
Going_Grey
Harleybill
JERSEYGIRL
MUSTANG69-05
NOLE_TRAINER
PATCANNONE
scottma
scramblr
SFGrimoire
SoFL05GT
sumyungguy
The lyin' king
uofh2005
WOODY1

Sorry; I'm an Engineer and had to add couple of stats:
Stick over Auto 4:1
DeadPedals 50%
Engraved 40%
Old 9/9/05, 05:49 AM
Mach 1 Member

PLEASE post install tips as you guys/gals get these pedals in. Looks pretty straight forward, but I would welcome any tips (with pixs). Like I think I read somewhere about getting a special drill bit, things like that would be VERY helpful.
Old 9/9/05, 06:21 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Woody, this has been 1 FUN topic. When I started it, I wanted these, no matter the cost, but to get a full set with dead pedal for 35% off, was beyond my wildest expectations. I enjoyed checking it every day to see what people were writing. A special thanks goes to you, for getting this organized , and one goes to Rob at Ultimate Pedals. He is a great person to offer this discount to us. To all of you who ordered, a special thanks. This saved us a good amount of $$, which can be put towards other mods. I can't wait to get these, even though my car won't be here till April. At least this will hold me out (somewhat ).

When you get them installed, start adding pics to either this link, or start a new thread with the title of Ultimatepedals.com installed (or something like it). I really want to see what these will look like in the car. For all those who ordered, when you get them installed, and your out and about with your car, or at a car show, make sure you point out the pedals to people who are checking your Mustang out. Mention that they are REAL racing pedals, not a rubber replacement overlay. Thanks again all, and I can't wait to see them in person.
Old 9/9/05, 08:46 AM
Queen Of Nascar

I just purchased the dead pedal with GT engraving.
Old 9/9/05, 09:07 AM
V6 Member

Well, I think I've gotten in on the deal... just orderred frosted anti-slip w/ studs (clutch, brake, gas) and got the running pony on the gas.

Sure am happy I ran accross this thread today, I've always wanted pedals like this. Of course, I'll have the pedals before I have the car... sigh.
Old 9/9/05, 11:14 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by Cornelius@September 9, 2005, 9:10 AM
Well, I think I've gotten in on the deal... just orderred frosted anti-slip w/ studs (clutch, brake, gas) and got the running pony on the gas.

Sure am happy I ran accross this thread today, I've always wanted pedals like this. Of course, I'll have the pedals before I have the car... sigh.
Hey Bradley, congrats on finding the thread. From what I have seen, we are all going to love these pedals. Don't worry about having the pedals before your car arrives. I'm in the same boat as you, as mine won't be here till April. Not to worry, the group buy on these pedals is worth every penny.
Old 9/9/05, 09:15 PM

Well, thank you to Jeff for finding this and Woody for putting it together.

I ordered my first mod today. Even though I'm still status C/U. I promised myself that I would wait until getting the car before this would start but the deal was too good to pass up. darn all of you TMSers. Now I'll probably order something every week to take the edge off waiting.

Gas,Brake,Clutch,Dead Pedal (GT logo) all shiny anti slip w/dome inserts
Old 9/11/05, 07:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED

I'll touch base and finalize with Rob tomorrow.

Plan is:
They'll start manufacturing tomorrow.
Ship all no later than Monday 9/19, maybe earlier. Wait's almost over

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Won't be as bad a wait as a couple of our members who ordered and are waiting for their 'stangs to arrive. Now thats a mod bug going

Thanks for everyones participatation and all who helped us get this great deal. Especially Jeff for starting this topic
:worship: And a special thanks to Rob of Utimate Pedals

Here is the final list of TMS members I have:
05FORDGT
bpmurr
BROWN412
Cornelius
Dallasw77
Donna
Eleanor Dreaming
FMAN67
Going_Grey
Harleybill
holypony
JERSEYGIRL
MUSTANG69-05
NOLE_TRAINER
PATCANNONE
scottma
scramblr
SFGrimoire
SoFL05GT
sumyungguy
The lyin' king
uofh2005
White-GT
WOODY1

Looking forward to some photos on this thread in the next couple of weeks.
Old 9/11/05, 09:12 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thanks much Jeff and Woody for getting this for us. :worship: :worship: Yeah, the wait for pedals won't be soooo bad for me. Build date is week of 12 Sep 05, OMG THAT'S TODAY (my time)!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: darn, won't get her till Dec 05 since it has to make it to Germany. :bang: :bang: :bang: Pedals will have to wait in the same room along with a all the other Mods that'll be here way before her!!!

Thanks Again,

Alex
Old 9/12/05, 10:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Touched base with Rob this AM. He's starting to cut chips. Won't be too long......
Old 9/13/05, 08:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Here is my dead pedal. The car isn't clean so just overlook that part
[attachmentid=33703]
Old 9/14/05, 05:26 AM
Queen Of Nascar

OOOooooo.....Thats so pretty!!!
Old 9/14/05, 07:47 AM
Team Mustang Source

That looks so cool. I can't wait to get mine. Once others on this site see how well these will look, These pedals may turn out to be the "must have" accessory for the Mustang.
Old 9/14/05, 10:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Janet: Looks good; really like the Pony engraving. Better than I thought it would be.
Can't wait to get mine with the matching pedals' all engraqved. I see you got the smooth ... almost went that way insead of the the Anti-Slip.
Old 9/15/05, 07:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

UPDATE ALERT
Contacted Ron today. He is on track in production. Planning to start shipping ......... MONDAY..........

Quick Reply: Group Buy; Ultimate Pedals