05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Genuine Italian leather covers for the Moss Mustang door armrests and knee pads!

Search this Thread

Old 2/13/07 | 10:00 AM
Bullitt Member

Genuine Italian leather covers for the Moss Mustang door armrests and knee pads!

Hi guys,

this is Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, the maker of genuine Italian leather shifter and brake boots, among many cars available for the new Mustang.

We have a whole thread dedicated to our shift boots right here on MustangSource (click here to see it) in which our products get great user comments.

We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce our new product for the 05+ Mustang.

We now offer leather covers for the MOSS MUSTANG's door armrests and knee pads!

Here are some pictures for you:

The price for all 3 pieces is $80 shipped, $20 for the knee pad (center) and $60 for the two armrests (sides).

You obviously need to have those products from Moss Mustang first, our covers are just that, ie. covers, not the whole pieces covered!

The set that is shown in the pictures above (black leather with red stripes, obviously) can be had complete with the set of pads we used for development for $170 shipped as a promotional offer (you would pay $95 for just the pads from Moss Mustang). The first person to PM me their interest gets these.

Everybody else can order the pad/armrests from Moss and the covers from us!

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to share.

Thank you,
Maciek

PS. Our covers wrap on the Moss pieces. You install them just as you would without the pads - with the two-sided adhesive strip Moss mustang provides.

Maciek
Old 2/13/07 | 11:01 AM
Team Mustang Source

Got any pictures installed? I am having a hard time placing these, especially the knee pads
Old 2/13/07 | 12:49 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 2L8IWON
Got any pictures installed? I am having a hard time placing these, especially the knee pads
Found this on the Moss site:
Attached Images  
Old 2/13/07 | 12:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Thank you jahnnee5, that was the door armrests. Here's the knee pad:

Maciek
Old 2/14/07 | 09:01 AM
Bullitt Member

So they are stick on pillows? naa.

I love the leather work, just not the 'add on pillows' idea.
Old 2/14/07 | 09:57 AM
Bullitt Member

at least the nice leather would cover up the stick-on pillow.
the knee pad one always catches my attention, because my knee rests there on the center console a lot (I'm 5'11"). I saw new, slimmer knee pads on ebay also, not sure if they are another Moss product or a knock-off. The seller was zetaauto.

What colors are available on the striping? Got any Grabber Orange?
I don't think these are up on your website yet, are they..
Old 2/16/07 | 12:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Emu Hunter
What colors are available on the striping? Got any Grabber Orange? I don't think these are up on your website yet, are they..
Well, we do have orange stitching, you can see it at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm ...

They are not available on the site, that's true. They are only offered via this thread and to our past customers via direct email...

Hope that helps!
Maciek
Old 2/16/07 | 11:30 AM
GT Member

Hmmmm. a nice set with accent stripe in the pics, but the website only has plain....