05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Full leather interior parts from Redline

Search this Thread

Old 6/12/14, 12:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts
I haven't ordered from them yet, but you are giving me doubts. I wanted the A pillars covers.
Old 6/12/14, 01:40 PM
Tms Mustang Member ------ The Customizer!

Received 126 Likes on 90 Posts
Originally Posted by 05YellowGT
Did you have any problem putting the e-brake cover on? On the one I got initially the top hole was just too small, they said the redesigned one had a larger hole. Did you have to remove a plastic piece to get it on?
I didnt get an e-brake cover. I got an e-brake handle cover.
My handle was all plastic/rubber style and I wanted the leather look.

Taking off the actual handle is fairly simple. With a little bit of elbow grease it came off fairly easy. You just need to push outwards. So I put on the OEM e-brake cover then after the handle came in I slid that on no problem.
Old 6/12/14, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by jim010
I haven't ordered from them yet, but you are giving me doubts. I wanted the A pillars covers.

From my experience the quality of work is top notch. No problem there.

If the A pillars you want are simple based on the options they have on the site, you shouldn't have any issues. But if you want something special and have to go into detail I suggest you email Jack and explain exactly what you are looking for so there arent any hick-ups.
Old 6/27/14, 06:24 PM

Has anyone been having issues with redline?

They owe me some new door covers and they are not answering any of my emails.
Its been well over a month and im getting a little pissed off waiting and the lack of reply.

how can I contact them they don't have a customer phone line.
Old 6/27/14, 07:08 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
https://www.redlinegoods.com/contact.php
Old 6/29/14, 03:05 AM

Thanks I've already been there. That number is to leave a message.
I can't believe how unresponsible they are.
Its like email me back already.
Old 6/30/14, 08:19 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
I still haven't gotten my items, the first replacement set was apparently lost, so they sent out another replacement set last Monday. I just checked the new tracking number today and it finally says the USPS has been notified to expect it, I guess that means it's still not over here yet. I emailed Jack several times and got no response, so I sent an email to info@redlinegoods which the owner monitors and got a response back from Jack shortly after that, you might try that. I also filed a claim with PayPal against them, which may have been why they responded so quickly, as they asked me to close it. Which I did, but since I still don't have my items it may have been a mistake. I placed the initial order on May 7th and still don't have what I paid for, this has not been a good experience so far
Old 6/30/14, 09:11 AM
Legacy TMS Member

And you ordered special order stuff or items off the website?

I want to order but what you guys are experiencing is holding me back.
Old 6/30/14, 10:56 AM

I still haven't gotten my items, the first replacement set was apparently lost, so they sent out another replacement set last Monday. I just checked the new tracking number today and it finally says the USPS has been notified to expect it, I guess that means it's still not over here yet. I emailed Jack several times and got no response, so I sent an email to info@redlinegoods which the owner monitors and got a response back from Jack shortly after that, you might try that. I also filed a claim with PayPal against them, which may have been why they responded so quickly, as they asked me to close it. Which I did, but since I still don't have my items it may have been a mistake. I placed the initial order on May 7th and still don't have what I paid for, this has not been a good experience so far
Agreed! I have been emailing Jack all this time. So I switched and emailed the info email address. Got a reply from Jack saying that they are working on my order cause its complicated and that they would ship out soon.
Ive been asking for a picture of what theyve done to see what it looks like so I dont have to go through this again. Never got one.
Today I get another email saying its been shipped out.
Great, but I really hope its what I want this time. I dont know how it looks like.
If I didnt get a reply I would have called my CC and ask what my options are and bombard their phone number with messages.

Sorry Jim to scare you like this. At the beginning they were really good and responsive, got my stuff pretty quickly. This predicament only started after I told them that the order I got wasnt what I asked for.
As I said earlier, the handle I asked them to do came out perfect. I still need to take some shots.
So I guess its a 50/50 experience so far.

Hope you get your items YellowGT
Old 6/30/14, 11:08 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I think I'll wait to see if you guys get your situations resolved before I place an order.
Old 6/30/14, 11:20 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Yes I ordered the items off the web site, and there was nothing special about them. They have two covers for the center console, they had them labeled as upper and lower and I wanted the cover for the front of the console where the shifter and cup holders are. I ordered it according to the pictures on the web site, but fortunately I questions the pictures, as they had them reversed. If I hadn't questioned the pictures they would have sent me the wrong one, but they wound up sending me the correct one because of it. I've since then checked the pictures and they now have them correct, so that and the shift boot were the only two things they got correct with my order. I also ordered, and paid for, a padded arm rest cover but the one I received wasn't padded. At first Jack said I hadn't ordered it padded, but offered to give me a padded one at half price, which would have been good customer service if I hadn't actually ordered it padded. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have known that the price included a padded cover, but apparently they didn't. I had to go to their web site and place the order again to get the total, which showed it included the padded cover and then sent them a screen capture showing the total. After that they agreed I had paid for it and said they would sent me a padded one, which I'm still waiting. Also beware of the ebrake boot, the one they sent me I couldn't get to fit. There were two problems, first it turns out you have to remove the plastic piece around the cable pulley, which they don't bother to mention anywhere to get the boot to slide down on the lever. That is, if you can get the hole at the top to slide onto the handle, I had to cut a slit in the top, but I still couldn't get it to slide down to the bottom of the rubber handle. After questioning them about it, Jack said they had a redesigned boot with a larger hole and they would send me one of those. Which begs the question, if you knew they weren't fitting, and you had a redesigned boot, why didn't you send it in the first place. So I'm still waiting on these replacement pieces
Old 7/2/14, 11:26 AM

After a few emails I received a notice saying my replacement has been shipped.
I really hope its what I want this time. Will keep you updated.
Old 7/2/14, 12:25 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

I checked my tracking number today and it finally showed it as being processed through sort facility in NY, so it's finally state side. I probably won't get them till Monday, which by coincidence is exactly two months since I placed the order. Hopefully they got it right this time
Old 7/13/14, 03:47 AM

Finally got my replacement parts. Already started to install them. Looks pretty good so far.
Old 7/13/14, 07:53 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Post up some pictures when you are done. I ordered a bunch of item and wont be installing them until this winter because of moving and some other fmaily health issues. They screwed up on my a pillars with my order. They never confirmed with me if I have a coupe or convertible and just blindly sent me the convertible ones for my coupe. When I finally got in touch with them, they said they would send a replacement coupe set. I waited and waited for a shipment notification. Nothing showed up for weeks, so I tried again to get a hold of them and then they said that it must of got lost in the mail and will send out another set. I got a shipment notification about a week or so later and I am just waiting for it now. I do no care for their shifter boot and ebrake cover. Amustangrocks boot and ebrake cover are a million times better, but since they see to of closed up shop for some lame reason, Redline will have to do, so that everything matches up.
Old 7/14/14, 06:46 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nevermind
Old 7/15/14, 08:49 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Well my package finally arrived yesterday, it was processed through NY on July 1st so it took 14 days to get here from there, they must've brought it down by horse back. They did sent me the padded arm rest cover this time, but the e-brake boot is identical to the first one, as far as I can tell it hasn't been redesigned like they said. Does anyone have one of these boots, if so were you able to get the top opening to slide onto the handle without cutting a slit? I've sent another email questioning this, hopefully they didn't send a redesigned one this time and will send one. I only changed my covers I already had because of the console cover and I wanted them to match. It's been since the first week in May and I still don't have a matching set
Old 7/15/14, 09:31 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Well my package finally arrived yesterday, it was processed through NY on July 1st so it took 14 days to get here from there, they must've brought it down by horse back. They did sent me the padded arm rest cover this time, but the e-brake boot is identical to the first one, as far as I can tell it hasn't been redesigned like they said. Does anyone have one of these boots, if so were you able to get the top opening to slide onto the handle without cutting a slit? I've sent another email questioning this, hopefully they didn't send a redesigned one this time and will send one. I only changed my covers I already had because of the console cover and I wanted them to match. It's been since the first week in May and I still don't have a matching set
14 days from NY to FL?
Old 7/15/14, 12:15 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Yep, 14 days ... I figure Redline must have some deal with the USPS where they get it shipped for free and the post office can take as long as they like to deliver it
Old 7/17/14, 03:37 AM

Could you post a picture of the issue your having? Im just curious. Also do a side by side with the old and new one.
what if u just cut a slit. Will that help?

So far mine are okay. Still need to install the other door cover.

Quick Reply: Full leather interior parts from Redline