05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Full leather interior parts from Redline

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/14, 09:54 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts
Full leather interior parts from Redline

Anyone see this?

https://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang05shiftboot.php

Some of this looks really good. The dash cover isn't bad, but around the defrost vents, something needs to be done to make it look clean and neat.

Same with the center console leather cover. Good except for the cup holder area that needs tidying up.

But the door arm rests and pillars and such? I may bite.
Old 5/4/14, 02:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
I'm ordering next week, a pair of the door trim panels to match my body stripes. I'm adding the running pony (without the eye) in black to the blue inserts. Should look sharp, I hope. I'll post some pictures of them before and after install, once they get here. They were extremely easy, and very helpful to deal with when I called them.
Old 5/4/14, 08:48 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I myself am gong to get the A pillar and door armrests later this month.

Also thinking about the lower dash area and the center console ...
Old 5/4/14, 08:56 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
What A-pillars are you guys talking about? I see no A-pillar trim on Redline's site...
Old 5/4/14, 11:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member

If you scroll down on hte link I gave, you will see it.
Old 5/4/14, 11:30 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Ah I see. They don't give you all those options if you choose 10-14...
Old 5/4/14, 11:33 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I noticed too, but those pillars will work on a 10/14.
Old 5/4/14, 12:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by jim010
I noticed too, but those pillars will work on a 10/14.
Figured the would. It would be cool if they offered door panel and door inserts for the 10-14s too.
Old 5/4/14, 11:25 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
The cup holder area, I'm thinkin', could be finished off with one of those inserts you see, like a cap. You'd never see the cuts then.
Old 5/5/14, 12:28 AM
Currently a Corvette Owner!

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
I may have to pull the trigger on Saddle leather center armrest cover, with this company. I would love to buy from the User on TMS, but he does not have Saddle.
Old 5/5/14, 10:40 AM
Legacy TMS Member

The dash needs something to make it look finished around all 3 defrost vents. Getting the Shelby leather dash top is still the way to go with the dash, I think.
Old 5/6/14, 06:21 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by houtex
The cup holder area, I'm thinkin', could be finished off with one of those inserts you see, like a cap. You'd never see the cuts then.
Yep like this

And the dash vents maybe these would cover that edge

Old 5/6/14, 10:40 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Shotokan1509
Yep like this

And the dash vents maybe these would cover that edge

That would work just fine. Just need the windshield defrost to be made cleaner.
Old 5/6/14, 07:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jim010
That would work just fine. Just need the windshield defrost to be made cleaner.
Those are the reasons we put the leather dash cover on the back burner. We had a nice looking cover with top stitched seams in the drop down area in the center that really looked good, but couldnt charge people for a part with too many unfinished shady areas. Besides the vents and edges anchoring the cover is another issue. Something that could be done in the shop, but most people are not gonna be able to deal with the install.

The upgraded dash is gonna be the best looking dash. Its not leather and its paper thin, but thats why it does look really good.
Old 5/8/14, 08:42 AM
Tms Mustang Member ------ The Customizer!

Received 126 Likes on 90 Posts
Im getting door panels and an Ebrake cover myself. Looking forward to getting them! Their work looks top notch!
Old 6/11/14, 08:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Did you get the covers yet.
Old 6/12/14, 05:54 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
I've got part of my stuff but not all of it yet, and I have to admit it's not been a good experience so far. I ordered the upper console cover, shifter boot, ebrake boot and a padded arm rest cover. However the console cover and shift boot are the only parts I have on at the moment, I'm still waiting for the rest. When I ordered the console cover, I questioned the picture shown since it showed the lower piece. At first I was told it was the correct one, but then a day or so later got an email saying the pictures were swapped and they were sending me the correct one, which they did. When order arrived, the arm rest cover wasn't padded and I questioned them about it, and at first was told I hadn't ordered it padded. I was sure I had, so I went on the web site and placed the order again and got the total with the discounts to show them I had paid for the padding. Once I did that, they agreed that I had indeed paid for the padding and said they would send me a padded cover. That is, as soon as I cut the unpadded cover in halves and sent them a picture showing I had done that. Wow, they screw up my order, then I have to prove it to them that they did, and now they don't want the cover back, they just don't want me to have it. Then the ebrake boot I got didn't fit, I could not get it onto the ebrake lever. There is no slit with Velcro at the top, like on my other boots, and the upper hole is so small that I couldn't get it to side down more than an inch onto the handle. I had to cut a slit just to get it close to the bottom of the rubber part, and not actually onto the metal part. Once I got it down that far, I realized that the body of the boot was too tight to go over the part where the wheel for the cable is. When I questioned them about this, they said there were no instructions yet, but you're supposed to remove a plastic part and the cover will then fit. I told them OK I would try that, but what about the top hole being so small? They then said they had a revised boot with a larger hole and would send me one of those along with my padded cover. That was Monday last week and I'm still waiting, I placed the initial order on May 7th, so more than a month later I'm still waiting. I've sent two emails since then asking the status, but I've gotten no reply. I like pieces I've got so far, just not to happy about how I've been treated
Old 6/12/14, 06:06 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 05YellowGT
I've got part of my stuff but not all of it yet, and I have to admit it's not been a good experience so far. I ordered the upper console cover, shifter boot, ebrake boot and a padded arm rest cover. However the console cover and shift boot are the only parts I have on at the moment, I'm still waiting for the rest. When I ordered the console cover, I questioned the picture shown since it showed the lower piece. At first I was told it was the correct one, but then a day or so later got an email saying the pictures were swapped and they were sending me the correct one, which they did. When order arrived, the arm rest cover wasn't padded and I questioned them about it, and at first was told I hadn't ordered it padded. I was sure I had, so I went on the web site and placed the order again and got the total with the discounts to show them I had paid for the padding. Once I did that, they agreed that I had indeed paid for the padding and said they would send me a padded cover. That is, as soon as I cut the unpadded cover in halves and sent them a picture showing I had done that. Wow, they screw up my order, then I have to prove it to them that they did, and now they don't want the cover back, they just don't want me to have it. Then the ebrake boot I got didn't fit, I could not get it onto the ebrake lever. There is no slit with Velcro at the top, like on my other boots, and the upper hole is so small that I couldn't get it to side down more than an inch onto the handle. I had to cut a slit just to get it close to the bottom of the rubber part, and not actually onto the metal part. Once I got it down that far, I realized that the body of the boot was too tight to go over the part where the wheel for the cable is. When I questioned them about this, they said there were no instructions yet, but you're supposed to remove a plastic part and the cover will then fit. I told them OK I would try that, but what about the top hole being so small? They then said they had a revised boot with a larger hole and would send me one of those along with my padded cover. That was Monday last week and I'm still waiting, I placed the initial order on May 7th, so more than a month later I'm still waiting. I've sent two emails since then asking the status, but I've gotten no reply. I like pieces I've got so far, just not to happy about how I've been treated
Wow, that's some krap service right there. Hope it gets sorted out soon.
Old 6/12/14, 11:47 AM
Tms Mustang Member ------ The Customizer!

Received 126 Likes on 90 Posts
I have my own story to tell. Wanted the door covers. Showed them a picture on what I want. Gave a detailed description. Didnt get what I wanted.

Good news is they said they are currently fixing my order. So I have faith.
They are friendly about it so I trust that they will fix the mistake. It happens.

Hope your order gets fixed as well.
The e-brake handle on the other hand is top notch! They were the ONLY ones who were willing to do this for me, so I cant thank them enough for it. Looks awesome!
Old 6/12/14, 11:57 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Did you have any problem putting the e-brake cover on? On the one I got initially the top hole was just too small, they said the redesigned one had a larger hole. Did you have to remove a plastic piece to get it on?

Quick Reply: Full leather interior parts from Redline